It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 2093 text message? Help!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
sounds very much like encryption

So pretty sure its a glitch in your phone network.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Could you explain why people in different parts of the world are getting messages from this SAME "person" aR, and with the SAME date, 2093?

The messages are not signed with different names, and the dates are not different. It's always "aR" and always 2093.

Well i'll say that just makes it more obvious it is a problem in the provider network. Actually, to break it down, think of it like a virus. They infect the network of the provider with a bug, and then from there it sends out a bunch of jargon from "aR" in 2093. The messages would be sent out at random to people all over, depending on what the trigger is. Also, to be honest i could see the providers not even caring about this at all. i mean if someone doesn't have unlimited texts and they are at their limit then each of these random texts would charge them more for opening it. Thus they would actually be making money from random texts like this.

Also, look at it from a technological point of view. I highly, very very highly, doubt that the same kind of networking, servers, and all that would be used in 2093. There would be no way for the phone to connect to phones of this time, just based on the different technologies used. Plus, i can't even conceive how a text message, electronic signal, could travel back in time to someone in our time. The only rational thought is it is a bug in with the providers of service.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

I went to my provider/operator store but they didnt have capable software to give answers,now im waiting for som 'engineers' analysis lol

Ok,this really looks like a prank or a glitch or whatever but the truth is that i received this messages and like me many other people around the globe,some of them google the subject,others dont,i google it and ATS threat comes first on the list,so here i am looking for some answers.
Forgot to say that only my family know this cell phone number,i'm from Lisbon -Portugal

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hey i'm from Portugal too and i got that message yesterday, i hope it's not to late to reply it has been 3 years.

it's from aR too but the message is different

i posted this looking for some help
9gag.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join