It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact & Bashar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There are powers that men knows not. We always assumed haughtily that communication can ONLY be through speech and text. Anyother forms of communications are hogwash.

Unfortunately, even within our world, and even documented, are the unexplained communications of different species of animals - birds, fish, etc.

Thus, there are telekinetic powers that we cannot simply brush away as lies, hoaxes, or whatever derisive labels to challenge such beliefs or to cover up our fears of such knowledge that others can possess.

Reality to the comman masses is based upon his rationalizing of the 5 senses - see, hear, touch, smell and taste. For eg,

You saw an UFO in the sky. You thought you are dreaming, but it cannot be - because, it is right before your eyes, you can see it, you can hear it, you can feel the ground around and the wall beside you, and you taste the saliva in your mouth as you gasped in fear. This is no dream or illusion.

For the common man to develope the '6th sense' - telekinetic powers, he must first master the ordinary 5 senses, so that whenever he percieves something unexplainable, rationality must first be used to understand what he is observing.

The more skeptical and experienced a person is, the higher chances of developing such gifts of communication. But one needs to rise above basic instincts to be of credit to such gifts, or its powers will only be abused or misinterpretated. One must no longer think of oneself, but for the whole, and the courage to encourage others to share whatever knowledge one attains.

An example on use of such powers:- if one can see 911 happening in the future and reported it, the FBI and intelligence services would have laughed at him. But if hundreds of thousands were to see and reported it - 3000 innocent lives would have beenn saved and thousands of children would not need to be orphans........

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Well *almost*. We all have paths in our lives and events are predetermined to an extent in order that we will learn certain lessons. Perhaps mother/fatherlessness was part of that lesson for those children. Perhaps it could have even been for the best. We cannot know. Only the individual, when they know their own heart, can know their path sufficiently well.

This brings us back to faith. It is through faith that we learn to see the signs that guide our lives. The signs are small at first, growing larger and more blatant until we finally notice and heed them. If we fail, they will return at some point until the lesson is well and truly learned.

Is it any wonder then that ET has hesitated to contact us fully? We cannot even know our own hearts. How can we understand them, when they want only to come in love? We will know their intent when we can hear their messages to us beforehand. It is one of love so please do feel free to begin the quest for your heart.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

"One must no longer think of oneself, but for the whole, and the courage to encourage others to share whatever knowledge one attains."

I understand what you are saying but you should always think of yourself, when you love yourself and show yourself that you love yourself by acting on your joy/passion/highest excitement, you are the you you were supposed to be and in being yourself you support the whole.

I never used to understand the service to self service to others argument as I saw service to others as me suffering and surely god wouldn't want me to suffer would he?

But now I understand that by being in the energy of not giving and being selfish I reflect back to myself a world where noone gives and everyone is selfish. However if I always give without expecting anything in return I put out an energy that the universe reflects back to me and all the people in my life are of a vibration of giving without wanting anything back, well thankyou very much

But theres the paradox, you have to not want anything back before you will get anything back.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I think when we finally realise the message that they are helping us remember, that we are God , we are the divine, we are all connected , we are one and we are One, we were made in the image of the creator, we have the power of the creator, we are infinite beings of light with the power to create our own realities....I think the actual contact event will probably seem like a minor side detail lol

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by redzi0n

Is it possible that all points of view are truth, the universe is infinite and your beliefs create your reality so if you believe something to be true it must be true in your universe? I dont understand what ive just

if may slightly transform what i think you want to mean:
universe is one,
truth is absolute&love,
point of views are perspectives biased by not perfect control of senses and ego

Perhaps, I'll let you know when I attain perfect control of senses and ego

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
No offense but based off of the past accusations and "prophecies" made by channelers I really don't believe much of what they say or the establishment. But, I am also not very well informed of what their intentions and the principals behind channeling are.

I somewhat agree with your points that first contact may be on an individual level. However, just because of the shear number of humans on this planet I am more convinced that first contact will be on a much larger level. Especially in this day and age, and the difficulty of groups keeping such large secrets such as this from the masses. For example, if ET were to contact a small country or even group, don't you think it would be on the news in a heart beat, and would spread like a wildfire? I don't think they would be able to hide such an unprecedented event from the rest of the world.

Because of this, that is why I feel like it is more likely first contact will be different, and perhaps on a national or global level.

And perhaps "first contact" has already happened, at least to a select few. The true leaders and puppet masters of our world. The first step, in my mind, is full ET and UFO disclosure by the governments of the world. We will know when we are ready to handle the burden and responsibility of knowing we are not alone.

Then it will happen at once, we will simply wake up one day to the fact that we are not alone. The presence of ET will be undeniable made on a global level, and we will all know, without a reasonable doubt that other intelligent life does in fact exist.

S+F for the interesting thread, and getting my mind thinking on this great thought pattern!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I'm neither Christian nor New Age. I'm speaking only of my own experiences. Only that. You cannot categorically deny what others know to be true just because you haven't experienced it. That is tantamount to a colorblind person denying the existence of a color because he can't see it.

I'm not christian or new age either, or did you not read all of my post that you replied to?
I'm not denying "what you 'know' to be true."
Opinions!
I'm stating opinions!
How does channeling help you when you don't understand the basic idea that I'm expresing an opinion?
I can sing about it while I dance around in the rain. And film it and put it on youtube and you can watch it and then you will get the message

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I understand the paradox you are attempting to bring across, and it is true.
It is only when one is comfortable and at peace with oneself, only then he/she can help others.

My needs are small, I seek not fame, fortune or glory. Me and my words are no more significant than an ant within a larger world and universe. I am under no illusion that what I say will have any capablity to influence anyone.

But still a voice nevertheless, and if i managed to create an awareness to just even one, I would go gladly to my grave as having done my part, just as millions more significant others had risked their reputations and careers, some even their precious lives, to bring to light the existance of UFOs and its occupants that can no longer be denied, not based on fantasies, but on credible reality of what they personally saw, experienced and honestly shared.

One may lie, 2 may lie, but hundred thousand others? I have never seen the concorde plane before, therefore does it mean the concorde do not exist?

Still, no one will be forced to believe nor should be. Fears are comprehensible, so are their attempts to lie, to cheat, to slime, to use all means to hinder the truth from comming out.

Had I been CONTACTED? All I can say is that I am a rational educated man and have no reason to be here at all, but somehow I ended up here. I have a pleasant life on my own, despite its up and downs just as anyone else.

But I cannot remain silent anymore, after million others had sacrificed and done their part to bring consciousness to mankind and am compelled to lend my voice on this issue.

It is bigger than a self centred world that I had created myself and tried to hide myself in but not anymore. The truth and reality needs to be told and supported. The sacrifice of million others for us humanity must not be in vain....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I think the ET message is starting to have an effect on this planet, and a very positive one at that

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

You are so right. It's high time too. We were certainly heading down an unfortunate path. I, for one, was begrudgingly awakened - or so I thought. lol At least I played hard to get, but they (and I, really) won and here I am. Here we are. Here we all are walking in our own vibrations but polarizing all the time.

Remember to love, everybody. Feel love. Know love. Be love. All the rest will fall into place all by itself. Thatt's the key to the puzzle.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Channeling is not a thing I can discredit.
In fact, I would say it is more than possible for such a thing to occur, given the parameters of such a thing being initiated by a super-advanced alien species. Afterall, we are making strides in technology that will one day allow us to *see* through another man, and we are but ants on the intellectual scale compared to a species that can reportedly either fly here from other galaxies OR sorta phase down from a higher dimension into this "plane".

All that being said, boy I sure am getting tired of hearing terms like "Ashtar", "Bashar", etc.
This immediately throws up huge red flags for me. Afterall, it would be extremely easy for these people to simply lie to you.

I'm not necessarily calling them liars, though. As I said, I cannot discredit it.
And it is quite possible that dragonsmusic is right also.
And these people, even the folks here on this very thread, are misinterpreting what they believe to be contact with an external being and are, in fact, contacting their own "higher self", or subconscious mind, for another term. Your subconscious mind is quite powerful and highly intelligent.

Anyhow, I usually enjoy reading channelled messages. So, I ask, is there somewhere I can go and read transcripts of this Bashar dude?
I don't want to watch videos. I would rather be able to absorb the material at my own pace.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Bashar has actually stated that we are not talking to them we are actually talking to our higher selves (sort of wrapped up in their energy vibration)

I'm not sure of any transcripts, I know a book is in the process of being written, often rough transcripts are found if you join th emailing list. I will look to see if I can find something else. It's nice to see a sceptic who is actually willing to do some reaearch

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that they Grays have gone? you never hear about them much any more, It's more the Tall Whites or the Blond Nordics. So I think the Grays have packed up and gone home.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think this thread has stepped off the edge into the twilight zone.

I channeled that.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I think this thread has stepped off the edge into the twilight zone.

I channeled that.

The gray area was made for this purpose.
I channeled that straight from SO.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

The greys could be categorised into 2 basic types, The greys that carry out the abductions which are technically not ET; they are humans from a parallel reality, highly technologically advanced, but who have lost all their emotions and have mutated so they cannot reproduce and so have had to tunnel through to another parallel Earth, ours, to use our sperm to reproduce.

The second type of grey are the result of this hybridisation program whom have come from the future back into our time (technically time is an illusion, there is only now) to help us through this time of change and co create a new reality with us.

The greys you talk of that have gone missing are the first type, the parallel reality humans, the agenda has changed, the hybridisation program is complete, the new agenda doesn't involve so much abduction as they are concentrating on assimilating the hybrids into human society. I think they can now produce food for the hybrids without having to harvest our cows also. So no more floating cow vids sorry.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by redzi0n]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yeah sorry we'll take this talk back to the grey area, for now.

Keep up the great work Internos, I always look out for your threads but remember, believing is seeing not the other way round as we believed in the past.

Believing is seeing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join