It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwarves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Dwarves seen at school

I saw this and thought it was very astounding. Some people could see the dwarves and some couldn't. I guess it's the individual's chemical and energetic make up that makes all the difference ?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The only thing astounding here is the crock of s**t some people will believe. These kids that supposedly saw the lil gits are nine for f**k sake CHILDREN THAT AGE CHAT BULL S**T. Also all the kids who are mentioned to have seen the dwarves are all girls and were probably all friends from the same class in on the same joke.

“According to Ms Orieno, almost half of her class saw the dwarves.”

Let me guess “who saw dwarves today?” and half the class raise their hands coz that’s what 9 year olds do.

“The dwarves told the girls not to tell others that they saw them.”

Somebody get the girls into witness protection ASAP!! The smurfs have given Killy the contract.

“The dwarves were described as wearing pointed hats and colorful clothes of blue, green and red.”

Please, the Disney look is SO last year.

Well they said I was crazy and Fred was just imaginary, well I say he’s a six foot dwarf and only I can see him.

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I personally liked the story and for sure believe there are some things only certain people can see. I wish I was one of them. I'd love to meet a cute little dwarf

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
seems like orias is pretty threatened by this story.

I don't take it at face value, either. But I'm not going to start cussing a bunch of nine-year olds I'll never meet just because they seem to have a symbolic/mythic worldview.

I suspect that there is SOMETHING behind this encounter, beyond a bunch of children agreeing to play make-believe. Primitive people (children) tend to describe events in terms of animism--the attitude that every thing is possessed of an animating force.

Just like in European fairy-tales, they saw supernatural creatures who wanted to help them. One person does't appreciate them, or refuses to believe, and destroys the relationship with the friendly spirits. It's a common theme found in folklore. I believe it is a sort of passion-play that is constantly re-enacted, and has been for millennia.

So what was the SOMETHING behind the encounter? Who knows: something in the water, something in their food, a story they'd all read (maybe Gulliver's Travels?) Maybe an electromagnetic field that is on a similar wavelength to the human brain while in a trance state (delta/theta spikes)?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok maybe I was a bit negative but I found it hard to accept the story, seriously it sounded to much like a bad show on CBBC.

I suppose your right Doc, perhaps one of the kids brought mummies “Special Cookies” into school or maybe their water was laced with '___' who knows.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Orias]

top topics

join