It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwarves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Dwarves seen at school

I saw this and thought it was very astounding. Some people could see the dwarves and some couldn't. I guess it's the individual's chemical and energetic make up that makes all the difference ?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The only thing astounding here is the crock of s**t some people will believe. These kids that supposedly saw the lil gits are nine for f**k sake CHILDREN THAT AGE CHAT BULL S**T. Also all the kids who are mentioned to have seen the dwarves are all girls and were probably all friends from the same class in on the same joke.

�According to Ms Orieno, almost half of her class saw the dwarves.�

Let me guess �who saw dwarves today?� and half the class raise their hands coz that�s what 9 year olds do.

�The dwarves told the girls not to tell others that they saw them.�

Somebody get the girls into witness protection ASAP!! The smurfs have given Killy the contract.

�The dwarves were described as wearing pointed hats and colorful clothes of blue, green and red.�

Please, the Disney look is SO last year.

Well they said I was crazy and Fred was just imaginary, well I say he�s a six foot dwarf and only I can see him.

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I personally liked the story and for sure believe there are some things only certain people can see. I wish I was one of them. I'd love to meet a cute little dwarf

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
seems like orias is pretty threatened by this story.

I don't take it at face value, either. But I'm not going to start cussing a bunch of nine-year olds I'll never meet just because they seem to have a symbolic/mythic worldview.

I suspect that there is SOMETHING behind this encounter, beyond a bunch of children agreeing to play make-believe. Primitive people (children) tend to describe events in terms of animism--the attitude that every thing is possessed of an animating force.

Just like in European fairy-tales, they saw supernatural creatures who wanted to help them. One person does't appreciate them, or refuses to believe, and destroys the relationship with the friendly spirits. It's a common theme found in folklore. I believe it is a sort of passion-play that is constantly re-enacted, and has been for millennia.

So what was the SOMETHING behind the encounter? Who knows: something in the water, something in their food, a story they'd all read (maybe Gulliver's Travels?) Maybe an electromagnetic field that is on a similar wavelength to the human brain while in a trance state (delta/theta spikes)?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok maybe I was a bit negative but I found it hard to accept the story, seriously it sounded to much like a bad show on CBBC.

I suppose your right Doc, perhaps one of the kids brought mummies �Special Cookies� into school or maybe their water was laced with '___' who knows.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Orias]

new topics

top topics

join