It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Have A Right To Loot Me - Natural Rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I discuss natural rights, the constitution, drug laws, and the healthcare bill.

www.fascistsoup.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Knowledge is power, so keep spreading the power.

The bill of no rights is a wonderful analogy of the nanny state backers.

S&F.

The schools are now teaching these made up rights.

Natural and Common Law were the basic framework used to create the Constitution.

Now we have UCC and Admiralty Law. Both not based on Constitutional or Common law.

That is how they have stripped our rights away. By the very enactment of these two forms of Statutory Laws.

Legal Standing, one of the ultimate jokes on the American People. Like we do not even exist.

Good beginning lesson for the basic assumptions of Natural or Common Law.

Keep it up.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The only real natural right is "Might makes right"...that is, if I have the desire to kill/exploit/do-whatever to you, and the capability to kill/exploit/do-whatever to you, then I should kill/exploit/do-whatever to you...Look around, this is the only system of rights that is ever actually practiced, the only right that is universally acknowledged, the words that cloak might-makes-right, under whatever system, are windowdressing, they do not describe the actual lifecycle or workings of the regime...Might-makes-right is the natural law (hell, it's what God told Moses in the Bible, supposedly, right? "I am God and I am bigger than you - So, do what I say, or else.")

Now, we can talk about "natural law" and "human rights" if you and me and the others speaking are part of a small and friendly group that, for whatever reason, doesn't feel like going all-out and killing each other right this minute...but it's not a real intrinsic fundamental thing, it's an arbitrary and consistently temporary agreement, it's like the difference between the rules of croquet and the law of gravity...if/since there is no God, there is no law, and most people sense this so well that I don't want to be the one out selling the Natural-Law-Brand intellectual properties...It's kinda obviously false, good luck with that, to my taste. (No offense meant...this is just me contributing to your marketing research, so to speak, yup-yup.)

[edit on 25-12-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wait, but each dollar you earn is actually a loan from the federal reserve, so therefore you have nothing to loot. It's not your money but a debt owed to the FED. So they have every right to loot you, after all, they are just collecting debt.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The site is registered to "United Fascist Auto Union of Amerika" Cewek siao ting tong!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I see Orwell has caused a few short circuits in here.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Few stands for 2 or more, hopefully you did not mean me?

Watched your whole video and agreed with it all.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Economist Walter Williams. Enjoy!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Few stands for 2 or more, hopefully you did not mean me?

Watched your whole video and agreed with it all.

no hahaha

I'm talking about someone else's post that seems completely incoherent to me.

I'd like to get some more responses from the leftists that think using state power to take peoples property is a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join