It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time has come...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I simply said your deluding yourself if you think it comes from an interventionist God.

Technically most of it is and does come from a so called interventionist 'God/ET' equaling- Being 'Not of this World' or whatever- from current human understanding/perspective/perception/definition. What is your definition of God Kindred? Many angles on this one.

Merry Xmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm into Buddhism and Buddhism does not believe in an iinterventionist God. We believe in truth, honor, integrity, and tolerance. You can believe whatever you wish, as it's your right. I'm simply stating my opinion that I don't believe in an iinterventionist God and I have yet to come across any evidence of such a being. Humanity needs to empower itself, not place it's power in the hands of something that probably doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Jazzyguy

You are talking about the end of duality. No contradiction, no right and wrong, no dark and light. The complete distruction of the ego. No more you and me...

Am i getting warm?

Let me know okay?

Peace

No way!

From the original post.

A world where heaven is finally brought to earth and ruled upon evil.

If it's true that the so called heaven is going to bring its rule upon earth, evil will not just sit by would they? What comes next is armageddon.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

What comes next is armageddon.

so....??

Are you afraid of loosing something? Because whatever it is....it's not real!!

I would rather have a final battle right here, right now and have this BS over with then to crawl along for an other couple of millenia looking around this dark room for a lightswitch...

(oh, i am not a religious man by a long shot so armageddon will pass by my reality anyway....blue skies!!)

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I'm into Buddhism and Buddhism does not believe in an iinterventionist God. We believe in truth, honor, integrity, and tolerance. You can believe whatever you wish, as it's your right. I'm simply stating my opinion that I don't believe in an iinterventionist God and I have yet to come across any evidence of such a being. Humanity needs to empower itself, not place it's power in the hands of something that probably doesn't exist.

Hi Kindred, ya see I’m with you on both pages/angles/sides of the argument. Technically let’s just think about what God really is? Possibly a thousand definitions from human perspective/definition, so I’m on your side for a moment then of course I’m not. Let’s get down to the actual definition, can anyone on planet Earth tell me what the REAL/TRUE definition of GOD is? Or is that just the REAL/TRUE definition of GOD according to that ‘soul’ and their current perspective/perception/definition of what GOD really is for them and perhaps only for them?

It’s a big place out there, technically ‘INFINTE’ where there is no such thing as 'Big' and how could there ever be a ‘MOST HIGH’ or ‘ONE’ Creator? In Truth, it’s an ‘IMPOSSIBILITY’ that ‘ONE’ God exists within ‘INFINITY’ and it doesn’t take much ‘finite’ so called 3D brain comprehension to figure out the concept on that one. Even little ants- sorry I mean Humans on Earth can figure that one out. Damn the 'Queen' is gonna kill me when I get back to the nest.
lol
Merry Xmas!

A Small Glimpse at ‘Infinity’ where there's no such thing as 'Small.' www.ec2011.com...

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Hi Kindred,

Let me first state that i am not a religious man and there is no specific religion that i can agree with. That does not mean that i do not believe in a higher purpose in life. To me it really doesn't matter if this higher purpose is God to one man and Buddah to an other. Even no God is fine, as long as we can agree that this life (i mean the life of your soul, not your body) is ment to learn.

My "God" is probably a guy named Eddy and he is a very patient and kind teacher. At least that is the impression i get. He doesn't talk to me but i do know the difference between right and wrong. I guess that's Eddy's programming....But he does indirectly intervene in my life by presenting me with challenges and test to see my progress.

Hey....it's my reality. I can create it anything i like. As can anybody else..

Peace

[edit on 25/12/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

S & F - you are truly an enlightened being.

I could not understand some of your post, but the message came through loud and clear. For one so young, you are truly enlightened.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
God needs no introduction.
Jesus trusts God.
May your world be transformed in a way that makes it comfortable to you.
Merry Christmas.
Love, CharlyV

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

What about...

Bhagwan
Ishvara
Maheshvara
Vishnu
Krishna
Waheguru
Ek Onkar
Satnam
Nirankar
Shangdi
Allah
Baha'uallah
Shangdi
Shen
Tian
Tengri

and ofcourse Eddy.....

They might like an introduction because according to you they have been wrong for thousands of years.

Peace

[edit on 25/12/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

God needs no introduction.

Hi Charlyv,

Please be more specific? I’m neither for nor _____just wondering what you mean? Please define what/who is God for you personally?

Jesus trusts God.

Respectfully, I ask you who is Jesus for you personally?

Please watch for better understanding.

Based upon Jordan Maxwell's research.
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

May your world be transformed in a way that makes it comfortable to you.

That sounds about right according to current human perspective/perception/understanding.

Merry Christmas.
Love, CharlyV

Merry Xmas!
Love,
ET_MAN.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I agree, when it comes to this reality I certainly do not have all the answers, does anybody? and yes it does appear that we are extremely insignificant and small, but is that all part of the illusion. Who knows, nodoubt when we die, hopefully we'll find out. :@@

operation mindcrime
If whatever you believe in makes you a better person, then that's all that matters.

All the best, have a great Christmas & New Year
Sincerely hope everyones dreams come to fruition in the coming year. Peace!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

www.scribd.com...

I think you'll appreciate the significance of what this writer has to say. Have you ever heard of Constance Cumbey?

The Book is called,"Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow". It's all about the New Age movement,and ties in the Age of Aquarius with the Age of the Antichrist.(Ch.3).

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Hi Kindred,

I agree, when it comes to this reality I certainly do not have all the answers, does anybody?

All knowing is an ‘IMPOSSIBILITY’ within ‘INFINITY’ where ‘ETERNAL PROGRESION’ must EXIST. Otherwise there is ‘AN END’ to ‘KNOWING’ and that makes it all ‘FINITE.’ WE really don’t want that to happen now do we? - The mother ‘QUEEN’ will get ticked off if there is nothing left to Learn/Battle - Ahh I mean Strattle. She’s really gonna get me now.

and yes it does appear that we are extremely insignificant and small, but is that all part of the illusion.

Yes and No.
Many ‘Illusions’ but we still remain ‘Small’ and at the same time ‘Small’ is but an ‘Illusion’ from an ‘Eternal/Infinite’ perspective. We still remain small yet we still remain ‘Infinite’ how’s that? Equal opportunity exists within all things coming from an Eternal perspective. Imagine that – Buzz light year had it right all along.

To Infinity and Beyond!

Who knows, no doubt when we die, hopefully we'll find out. :@@

Been there done that, hope to do it again real soon. Will you be my Valentine?.

operation mindcrime If whatever you believe in makes you a better person, then that's all that matters.

I’ve been shouting that out in my sleep for years now- it’s about ‘Time’ someone picked up on it. Yippidy Yeehaw! ‘Time’ being the mystery/illusion and ‘Yeehaw’ being the giddy up ride. I could use another giddy up every now and then.

All the best, have a great Christmas & New Year Sincerely hope everyones dreams come to fruition in the coming year. Peace

I’m still waiting for my ‘Fruit’ to ripen, I never set the clock back they warned me about this - The ‘Time’ being an illusion thing. Next ‘Time’ I will buy an ‘Energizer’.

Peace/Love & Light!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

S+F

I suppose you are right.... something is wrong with this World... a new age is upon us soon... but first we must rid this Earth of the ones who try to hold us back or stop us in our tracks... whether this is the Devil & his Demons or what.... but yes they are here spreading negativity.... we must fight them and win this war....

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sorry I may be a little behind. What are you talking about? what is matrieya? and why are you worried about your horoscope age? What going to happen during the age of Cancer? and what does avatar have to do with any of it? I'm confused...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I thought this would be an interesting thread....

Until you said this:

The time has come, 2010 is here and it's time for the people to really realize the truth. And that truth is: We are the sons and daughters of God

I don't want to believe in spaghetti monster gods, no thank you!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello people, im glad that some of you like this. And no this is not a hollywood production promotion or a hoax. And no im not delusional here( or maybe i am hehe. As i laugh about it, we all know both normal and crazy ways and then we must unknow things because we ALL have a crazy, it's others' opinions that causes difference between us. You are loved no matter what).

i have learned that we have to transform our huge egos, not destroy it. To balance out good and evil because with too much good, humanity doesn't grow. With too much evil, we destroy ourselves.

And I see some of you already trying to proove religion and what the meaning and history to it is and etc.

Stop

if a fellow doesn't undertsand, enlighten but don't force it. Embrace and move on.

this thread is not trying to proove your fellow about a certain religion. I know i said Buddhism, and i have faith in the principles of BUhhdism, to understand death, to understand that you don't understand. Nirvana. Etc.

Principles, lessons of history is what we need to discuss and endure.

And for what may come, rapture, riots, wars, famine, disaster....crisis....we must endure, we must unite, we must overcome, we must adapt. BEcause the only way for good to come, evil must rise. so again ENDURE when evil rises.

So im gonna leave this thread alone and hope some more read this as you all continue learning, loving and understanding. If you guys argue (not saying you guys did), argue and then make peace for that we all are wrong no matter what, but it takes a bunch to realize they're right. i might be wrong but im crazy enough to acknoweldge both ways.

Remember if you make peace with yourself, you have no enemies.

let the new years come.

Amen and spread the word, help out and be ready.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by adkchamp]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilw85
Sorry I may be a little behind. What are you talking about? what is matrieya? and why are you worried about your horoscope age? What going to happen during the age of Cancer? and what does avatar have to do with any of it? I'm confused...

I'm getting the vibe that tough times are coming and you who are a gifted person in many ways, must be prepared. Know that during war, we don't need weapons, we need love, the word of truth and unity.

Avatar was just a huge realization for me because lately, just like everyone else who is feeling this crazy enlightenment, i needed to say what i had to say on this site. There are good people here, some are blinded and some don't even know. We all have a skill and we must contribute these skill(s) to unity.

I pray that im wrong about the tough times but i know it shall come because in order for us to grow, we must fall to get back up.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
And I awoke to begin this line of thought again. With the blue demon by my side I drink down its contents…this should help me get my head clear…so I can write what is deep in my heart. I look forward to all the maitreya madness that will seize the earth soon oh man…the race to the golden dawn….or an age of terror. But I believe the world will get better…I believe the people will change…this is not a post about war or desolation...this is a post About HOPE.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It is certainly nice of you to have heart and love for everyone, but I personally would rather not exist at all than to accept that I am a "child of god".

There is one person responsible for the decisions I make...
There is one person who must bear the fallout...
There is one person responsible for my family and their safety...

that's me!

Personal accountability...not believing in some invisible friend.

I respect your right to have faith...I hope you respect the rights of people like me who do not.

Happy Holidays to all!

Jim

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join