It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find Bernie Madoff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nobody knows where the money went.
Now there are conflicting reports about where Bernie went.

www.cnn.com...

I read another report of Bernie with facial fractures and broken ribs as if from a prison assault. Now reports say Bernie was never assaulted and didn't go to Duke Medical Center in Durham.

I think this guy is getting slippery. Soon he'll go missing and probably end up with Roman Polanski is Tel Aviv or Brazil.

EDIT... here is another one! Bernie fell out of bed! LINK

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Now you are thinking my friend.

Sounds like money can get you out of any situation...

merry christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I had just called Bernie and it was hell getting through to him too. I think he had to trade some cigarettes for phone time. We only talked for a few minutes, just enough time for me to tell Bernie that I'm short this stock market. Well I guess Bernie went back to his cell and laid down after that call. He probably got to thinking about it and just went all dizzy and fell right out of bed!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Bernie may be a theif, but he was the CEO of NASDAQ or something I believe at one point, so he knows the market. Don't worry, eventually I believe you may break even on the shorting, but it may be painful for a while.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Sorry about his "luck". He had many different paths to choose. He chose his path. Now he has to live or die on that path. That is what life is all about.

I wish him better fortune in his next reincaration. And I wish even better fortune upon those that meet him next, because I don't believe he has learned all he needed this time around.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Heh heh.

Where's Bernie?
He ain't as cute as Waldo, but for sure there's a market out there for this.

Ever play wheres Adolpho? Man, that game is hard!! Without the silly little moustache, Hitler is hard to find!
Poor Bernie,
he's reaping what he sowed.

Oh, well, I'm gonna go eat some shrimp.

new topics

top topics

join