It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK this is really wierd!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So I come back to check in from our government sanctioned holiday break (mandatory check in on X-mas eve what B.S.) and coming through the gate the guard tells us the base is on some sort of alert/lock-down status (not sure if it was an FPCON status change or what cause I wasn't in the drivers seat and couldn't hear).

Anyway, ITS X-MAS EVE! This is a tad bit strange for anything of this nature to be going on even if its for training. I get the feeling something must be going because they have black SUV's going all around base with their red and blue lights going. What makes this even less likely that an exercise is occurring is that Security Forces doesn't use black unmarked SUV's so what the hell are they doing here and what are they looking for?

It's making me feel a little bit excited for a number of reason's but what it makes me think the most of is this little incident:

Alien Being Shot Dead!

Wonder what tomorrow will turn up...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow, keep us posted im interested as well

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
hmm yes indeed, keep us informed

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hope to hear from you in the morning, Merry Christmas!
I hear the weather's getting better for you in the next few days, so something to look forward to, I guess.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
must be spoof without the deatils, emphasising on black cars etc seen it heard all before

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Interesting...were you allowed reentry or did you have to stay somewhere else? Keep us posted!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What base?

Line two

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
His location says McGuire AFB.
2nd line...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
Wonder what tomorrow will turn up...

nothing probably.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ya we were allowed on base after the gate SF guard asked the DoD Police guard if it was ok, which has never happened before. After checking in my buddy dropped me off at my room passing by another black unmarked SUV speeding along with his lights going. See this is why I think they were searching for something or someone, because the SUV's were traveling on several roads going different directions. We never saw any of them stop but we had two in total pass us and I witnessed others later pass by my dormitory. They weren't using sirens, only their lights and I didn't see any the next day nor hear much about it other than from my friend who took me back to the train station that day.

According to him about a half-hour or so after he dropped me off the ordeal seemed to have wrapped up. From what we observed though, it was definitely no exercise though it might have been a false alarm. During an exercise what they do is take regular SF cars and block all entrances and exits from the base, SF cars/SUV's are the usual white and blue, again SF doesn't have any black SUV's, anyway they didn't do this. Instead all vehicles exiting were stopped and yet vehicles were allowed to enter, this doesn't happen during an exercise nor does it make sense unless they are trying to keep something from getting out which is a bit perplexing because we were under the impression from the guard that the state of alarm was caused by something that came in.

I am not familiar with the sensors (if any) that they have around the base perimeter but I doubt its that complex so either a patrol spotted something or their was something escaping from within.

A small oddity was that they had SF manning the gate on the Fort Dix side (along with DoD Police) instead of MPs and I have never seen either MPs or SF member manning the Fort Dix gates since they implemented DoD Police. This might be normal but I have never seen it before.

Fort Dix also has a prison that keeps both military and non-military inmates and perhaps the most plausible answer for the incident that night, but wouldn't that warrant a very different response then what I experienced?

I'm only a SrA and not a member of a job that would be included in most "need to know" so I may never find an answer when I go back on Monday.

Hopefully I get some sort of answer whether it be vague or not, it could add to the excitement, and I would hate to let you guys down with nothing for an answer.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It could be remotely possible that this was part of the investigation dealing with the Dug Issue from earlier this month on Mcguire AFB. The Holidays would be a great means with all the wrapped presents to smuggle more contraband into and off of the base. Hence why traffic was allowed to continue with one way searching. Once contraband is on base it can be found out with the right investigation team, but you cannot allow it to leave the base if possible.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So I have disappointing news on the topic. Asking my co-workers really didn't bring any answers. The best answers I got were simply some of them having the same experience. Sorry guys.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Good read and freaky. If you get anymore intel I would love to hear about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Did you notice any more K-9 teams being deployed than usual? They could be a good source of intel. Sentry dogs and handlers operate in isolated and unpopulated areas of bases and the dogs would alert on anyone in their area of operation.

yak055h

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well fortunately for me I am no longer in the service, unfortunately for the story the only people I have left to ask are my buddies who were working during that time. They didn't have any k-9 units at the gates that I noticed. Just witnessed several black SUVs that were racing around the base. Like I said it didn't make sense to me because the SUVs were not concentrated or headed in any particular area. From what I saw I can only assume they were responding to other ground units since the SUVs weren't using spotlights to search surrounding areas. Its just really unusual and I may never know the answer to what went on that night.

new topics

top topics

join