It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody out there having a few brews this Christmas Eve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello ya all, Merry Christmas to you. I was trying to be serious on my writings for ATS but it seems that a few cans of " Natural Ice " is now dick-tat-ing my demeanor. So, it seems that best I can do tonight is have another beer and enjoy the night. MERRY CHRISTMAS ya all.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am right with you but I seem to have some catching up to do. Budweiser but I just wrote an adapted version of the song "Edelweiss" from the Sound of Music and I called it "Budelweiss."

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by intothelight
it seems that a few cans of " Natural Ice " is now dick-tat-ing my demeanor.

I gave up the demon drink about 10 years ago — seemed that every time I had a few whiskies, I'd wake up in a hotel room in another state with somebody's wife.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
I am right with you but I seem to have some catching up to do. Budweiser but I just wrote an adapted version of the song "Edelweiss" from the Sound of Music and I called it "Budelweiss."

Dude, that's ok :-) This Buds for you my brother :-) Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WOW, I got kicked off of ATS for this Thread, and when I checked back on, The whole site has changed, This is so cool man. That is one strong beer my brothers and sisters

Now I'm hungry LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LoL, I thought that might happen! But I did wonder if it shouldn't stay on ATS, just in case we were serving a divine purpose unknowingly.

Merry Christmas to you!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, I had a couple glasses of wine this afternoon, when I made the stuffing for tomorrow. At least, I think it was the stuffing. I'll go check.

Ok. Yep, it was the stuffing, but now I know why the boxed bread cubes seemed flat this year. I guess I shouldn't have stored the corn flakes next to the stuffing mix. So, in the morning the grandkids can have the cube mix...with lots of sugar. And I'll replace the salt on the dinner table with poultry seasoning. Yay! Christmas dinner is saved!

Here's to divine purposes unknowingly! Prost! Fröhliche Weihnachten!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It would be un-Australian to not have a few brews on Christmas

With the fear of being unpatriotic, I am inclined to have at least 12 beers or its equivalent in premixed bourbon cans

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
----no beer but i am feeling pretty mellow---hope this comming year is better for all--we sure do deserve one -to all the christians out there this is YOUR holiday--be safe

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Vodka, Orange juice, and blue curacao..
Looks green and tastes wicked...

top topics

join