It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting E.T.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If E.T can phone home, he can pick up our radio waves!

I am so sorry, that was bad. But anyway, I don't see anything wrong with sending things like radio waves out into space in the hope of communicating with aliens, because they have to communicate somehow.

Personally I think we should continue with this, and other mediums too, such as maybe images, light, and/or even people. This is not my area of expertise at all as you may have guessed, but seriously, different things should be tried.

Thankyou

Ramadwarf on ET and space travel

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
To make contact with ET's you will need:

One circular saw blade, one record player, one umbrella, one Speak'n'Spell, several wires and a solitary location such as a wood.

Seriously though, I believe they've been here for a while now, SETI has always intrigued me because of this.

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

I used to run the SETI program on all 4 computers in my office, but finally realized that even if they did get a solid contact nobody but them would ever know about it...so scratch that.

I think at this point the only trustable people that are doing anything with ETs and UFOs are just everyday people who are interested and are using whatever means they can to record the events. The spooks and infiltrators have no defense against individuals acting alone other than to get the good stuff zapped off of youtube and even that only happens after lots of people have copied it.

<< 1   >>

join