It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi all

After reading a post by Free4ever2 "Woah another spiral" I thought I would do a little google search and see what comes up.

Ive found a youtube video of 2 UFO's flying round the sky.

Filmed Dundee Scotland 28th july 2009 00:28A/M This video tells the story loud and clear.. I film with yukon ranger 42x5 nigh vision i use my tv as a monitor and record tv with pannasonic camcorder...

See what you think

Gareth

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They look like birds or perhaps bats to me. You can just about make out the motion of the wings flapping.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I didnt see any "outstanding manuvering"..
It looked like two jets to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
Hi all

After reading a post by Free4ever2 "Woah another spiral" I thought I would do a little google search and see what comes up.

Ive found a youtube video of 2 UFO's flying round the sky.

Filmed Dundee Scotland 28th july 2009 00:28A/M This video tells the story loud and clear.. I film with yukon ranger 42x5 nigh vision i use my tv as a monitor and record tv with pannasonic camcorder...

See what you think

Gareth

Ah yes, this is the video I took to my WMM slowed it down and added a few effects.
What I am seeing here is the flight of birds, swans to be more percise.
They are weaving in and out, gliding then not gliding, almost touching. This is the sort of thing you see birds do when they are flying.
'Mute Swans' are known to fly and prefer flying at NIGHT and can climb to an altitude of 28,000 feet and have been clocked at 30-90 MPH. As you can see they are not flying very fast compared to other aircraft.
Bring it to your WMM and see for yourselves.
I saw a poster say the same thing although all his posts were removed. The man was not nasty, just making an observation. I don't think it was right to have his post removed after all it was an alternative suggestion aking 0garry555 to consider the idea of the SWANS, since they are indigenous to his area and to Europe.

IMHO he has a couple of swans on his video.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by GLOCKENSPIEL]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
They look like birds or perhaps bats to me. You can just about make out the motion of the wings flapping.

Merry Christmas!

Spot on mate thats what it is BIRDS agree with your comment re wings flapping so yet another UFO video shot down in flames

join