It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Giuliani: We had no domestic attacks under Bush

I thought adding this to your thread would make it a lot sweeter.

What I think Giuliani is doing, is that he is trying to get the people to focus on the underwear bomber and forget 9/11 to place more security measures on its citizens which in turn strip more rights away from the people.

Yet, let’s not forget about the witnesses at ground the WTC complex as everything was going down that morning. We tend to forget the people involved and their stories. But NOPE not Giuliani, he forgot about what happened under his watch and wants you to forget about it.

9/11 Survivors, and Daniel Sanjata Speak w/ WAC engage JC residents Q&A

Not only are these witnesses/Survivors conveying a different story, they are also claiming that the media was covering up their stories by twisting their words, or flat out ignoreand smearing them.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

I thought adding this to your thread would make it a lot sweeter.

What I think Giuliani is doing, is that he is trying to get the people to focus on the underwear bomber and forget 9/11 to place more security measures on its citizens which in turn strip more rights away from the people.

Well, I appreciate that, it definately pushes this information into the consciousness of those who really need to hear the information.

Originally posted by ugie1028
Yet, let’s not forget about the witnesses at ground the WTC complex as everything was going down that morning. We tend to forget the people involved and their stories. But NOPE not Giuliani, he forgot about what happened under his watch and wants you to forget about it.

9/11 Survivors, and Daniel Sanjata Speak w/ WAC engage JC residents Q&A

Not only are these witnesses/Survivors conveying a different story, they are also claiming that the media was covering up their stories by twisting their words, or flat out ignoreand smearing them.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by ugie1028]

You do know that Guiliani's office was in Tower 7, right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e77ad82a2df.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : 7 World Trade Center : Tenants

In June 1986, before construction was completed, Silverstein signed Drexel Burnham Lambert as a tenant to lease the entire 7 World Trade Center building for $3 billion over a term of 30 years.

In December 1986, after the Boesky insider-trading scandal, Drexel Burnham Lambert canceled the lease, leaving Silverstein to find other tenants.

Spicer & Oppenheim agreed to lease 14 percent of the space, but for more than a year, as Black Monday and other factors adversely affected the Lower Manhattan real estate market, Silverstein was unable to find tenants for the remaining space.

By April 1988, Silverstein had lowered the rent and made other concessions.

In November 1988, Salomon Brothers withdrew from plans to build a large new complex at Columbus Circle in Midtown and agreed to a 20-year lease for the top 19 floors of 7 World Trade Center.

The building was extensively renovated in 1989 to accommodate the needs of Salomon Brothers.

Most of three existing floors were removed as tenants continued to occupy other floors, and more than 350 tons (U.S.) of steel were added to construct three double-height trading floors.

Nine diesel generators were installed on the 5th floor as part of a backup power station.

"Essentially, Salomon is constructing a building within a building - and it's an occupied building, which complicates the situation," said a district manager of Silverstein Properties.

The unusual task was possible, said Larry Silverstein, because it was designed to allow for "entire portions of floors to be removed without affecting the building's structural integrity, on the assumption that someone might need double-height floors."

At the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m²) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45.

Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).

Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).

The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management (Rudy Guiliani's office), National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.

Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.

Now, notice the places I highlighted, underlined, or colored in within that Wikipedia reference.

See previous posts, information included, and think, "covert intelligence fundraiser".

All that was needed was a catalyst to open up the coffers in the Treasury, through Congress.

Talk about an inside job, huh?

Rudy Guiliani just happened to not be in his office, right?

I think not, this shows foreknowledge, according to many sources.

Our own Jim Marrs sure seemed to think so, because he essentially printed just that.

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

Amazon Review :

Since 9/11, the world has become more and more aware of terrorism. It has become a part of our daily lives.

We are constantly shown acts of terrorism on the news, reminded to fear the terrorists, and that we are fighting a war on terror.

To that end, the US Government has used its official conspiracy theory for 9/11 to substantiate the actions of war and the continued disregard for liberties-all in the name of fighting terrorism.

This theory concludes that nineteen suicidal Middle Eastern Muslim hijackers, their hearts full of hatred for American freedom and democracy, hijacked four airliners.

Reportedly, two planes were crashed into the Twin Towers of New York City's World Trade Center, a third into the Pentagon, and the fourth crashed in rural western Pennsylvania after its passengers fought with the hijackers.

This whole "Mission Impossible" operation, able to defeat the United States' four-hundred-billion-dollar defense system, reportedly was under the total control of a zealous Muslim cleric using a computer while hiding in cave in Afghanistan.

In The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty, the world's leading conspiracy theorist, Jim Marrs, unmasks the facts about 9/11 and the New World Order.

Using primarily mainstream media and government reports, Marrs offers a more realistic and better-supported conspiracy theory.

He has crafted the definitive journalistic account of these events, describing the full history behind the overt and covert causes, and exposing the likely complicity of the Bush administration in the 9/11 attacks.

Jim Marrs asks those question few have been willing to discuss since that fateful day.

His analysis goes far beyond 9/11, enabling us to understand the motivation behind American foreign policy that resulted in war in Afghanistan and Iraq, our now perpetual War on Terrorism, and the continuing loss of freedom in America.

The book also contains the explosive essay The Pentagon Attack Papers - Seven Hours in September:

The Clock that Broke the Lie, by Barbara Honegger, M.S.

Barbara Honegger is Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School (1995-present), the Navy’s advanced science, technology and national security affairs university.

Honegger served as Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President and White House Policy Analyst (1981-83); was the pioneering Irangate author and whistleblower on the October Surprise.

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 1/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 2/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 3/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 4/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 5/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 6/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 7/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 8/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 9/10

Coast to Coast AM: The Terror Conspiracy 10/10

[edit on 11-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just submitted this thread as a new thread on 9/11.

New Operation Northwoods Theory Twist : Laser Guided Plane, Tower 7, and the WTC Observation Deck

Quote from :

Quick question for everyone,

What do you think of the Operation Northwoods theory about 9/11?

The reason I ask is because I was posting on two other 9/11 threads, yesterday, about the infamous Tower 7, and I noticed the angle of the picture (3rd picture, The original 7 World Trade Center from the WTC observation deck, August 14, 1992), and the name of a hunter's Stalking Horse came to me, about Laser Guided Vehicle's and Laser Guidance like when soldier's will "paint a target" for a missile when in combat with a fighter pilot, except I'm thinking along the Operation Northwoods/remote controlled plane in a new twist on 9/11.

I was posting on this thread and the one below which is what triggered the new thread.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for this highly informative thread! Three nights ago I was watching the vids and bedtime took me away. I came back and for two days I've been searching for this thread! Then I remembered his name, bam, just like that, here it is! I'm posting now so that I can find it easier at a later time, when necessary.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

edit on 10/2/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Always glad to hear information like that.

I am thoroughly surprised that Mike Ruppert was not killed already.

Hopefully as well he is not just riding the conspiracy theory swell.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
awesome thread, emailing it to myself...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Thank you.

Let's keep it rolling.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I just watched these videos, and I have to say Truth and Lies about 9/11 (all 25 parts) are a great watch. Mike Ruppert blows it out of the water. Hopefully more and more people realize that these wars are based on oil and drugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join