It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment to recognize tothetenthpower's thread.

He has done some astounding work on an excellent thread and it deserves attention.

Here is a quote of it to pique your curiosity towards his work.

Quote from tothetenthpower's Thread :

CIA Drug Trafficking--The Real War On Drugs Part I (The Overview)

The CIA's operational directorate, in other words that's their covert operations, para-military, dirty tricks — call it whatever you want — has for at least 40 years that we can document paid for a significant amount of its work through the sales of heroin and coc aine.

ClA-supported Mujahedeen rebels [who in 2001 were part of the "Northern Alliance" fighting the Taleban which became the core of the new Afghani government following the U.S. attack on Afghanistan in late 2001] engaged heavily in drug trafficking while fighting against the Soviet-supported government and its plans to reform the very backward Afghan society.

The Agency's principal client was Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, one of the leading druglords and a leading heroin refiner. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport opium to laboratories along the Afghan/Pakistan border.

The output provided up to one half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe.

U.S. officials admitted in 1990 that they had failed to investigate or take action against the drug operation because of a desire not to offend their Pakistani and Afghan allies.

Source

Great going, tothetenthpower.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The charlie sheen alex jones things was more of a proposal, just so you know. And would be referred to as a hoax, until the proposal was taken up on. But non the less there is still some interesting stuff in there. But is still a good reference to get people into looking at these subjects. I think thats what it really is is a gateway if you will.

As well mike Ruppert American Drug War: The Last White Hope - War on Drugs
is in this documentary. Watch it I actually interviewed the director. Good info in there. About the contraband and covert ops in LA.

My point about the symbiotic alien applied to the presidents as they get into office is based on the promises and then the apathy towards those promises. But it could be an alien symbiotic spinal tap. Most presidents or figure heads promise promise promise and then by the second month in office bam, they drop all inhibitions.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You're going to want to go over and check out tothetenthpower's thread which I posted above, because I've not only correlated some of the information included within this thread already, I've added more to it, and the "War on Terror", directly ties to the "War on Drugs", and the "War In Iraq", and all of this ties to the event of September 11th.

Below are links directly to my three posts on his thread.

Covert Operations, Psychodrama, and Psychological Operations

Blame America's Lack of Awareness, Due To Paying More Attention To Sports, Rather Than Politics

Shell Games : Covert Action of Information, Collusion In Action, Crimes In America

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Cool thread as usual Leo!
gonna follow the links.Also,I among many others have pointed out the CIA-Mujaheddin drug connection but never to this extent.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Cool thread as usual Leo!
gonna follow the links.Also,I among many others have pointed out the CIA-Mujaheddin drug connection but never to this extent.

Thanks, mike dangerously, appreciate that.

Yeah, I've known about the Mujahideen connection for quite some time.

It's seriously amazing the sort of information you can access through reading as much as you possibly can as well as accessing open source intelligence.

The Government thinks everything is completely secure, but like usual a bureaucracy is just as full of holes as a sieve, the regular information that they classify is all over the place and nothing I've written about was found anywhere that anyone could not have found it first, which should tell them just how un-secure their information really is to begin with.

Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and the library are my hangouts.

But then again I have always sought out knowledge.

The library was my favorite place all the time and still is a place I go to.

They never realize Saddam Hussein watching C-Span was something that was light in comparison to the knowledge that's really out there and that can be gotten to without even really trying.

Then again not many people can cross-reference these things quite as easily as you and I.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

That network is still in place,Leo they have been doing this since before WWII maybe longer and everyone wonders why there has been no real changes of US Government policy since the election...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

That network is still in place,Leo they have been doing this since before WWII maybe longer and everyone wonders why there has been no real changes of US Government policy since the election...

Oh, I understand that, mike dangerously.

The Resistance during WWII was running drugs to finance their actions against the Nazi's.

The during Vietnam our own C.I.A. was running drugs out of Asia.

So many people are oblivious to what's going on according to what has been directed by our politicians.

I would not be surprised in the least that the attacks of 9/11 were financed via drugs, in order to assist in what I've seen as a Covert Intelligence Fund Raiser.

The way I see it the event was pulled off just to kick finances up for the Intelligence Community, Government needing a reason to release those funds.

That means it was fraud, combined with mass murder, and a shell game.

Something certain people within Government have perfected to an art.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This infuriated me to no end because Bill O'Reilly attacked a victim of 9/11 verbally.

Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son

No matter your belief on 9/11, no matter which side you think on, the "Truther" side, or the Official Story version, one thing you do not do is exploit a victim's child on National Television.

I never liked Bill O'Reilly before, and no I'm not a Liberal, neither "left-wing", nor "right-wing", nor am I a Conserative.

Registered Independent here, and talk show hosts have never impressed me.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Happy Holidays SKL.

Epic thread yet again.

A lot of what you cover in all of your threads are just common animal psychology, or human psychology. I may have covered it before but my brain seems to work differently than most. I have a hell of a time remembering specific details like names, dates etc. But for some reason the flow of info and correlating repercussions seem to just stand out in my mind.

I guess the CIA would love to have my analytical mind reading through their mass of info they glean from all of their networks. I guess my absolute hatred for the attempted control of mankind would be a detriment though.

I kind of like to think that I resemble the character Jack Ryan.

I feel all of these CT's have just bogged down the movement, of what needs to be done, to free us from the chains we exist in.

I have switched over to reading the info about what can be done to stop their control. The one thread you wrote about it, I am delving into that now.

As always, keep spreading the knowledge, for sooner or later the collective awareness of the corruption will make a foothold that will be unstoppable.

God Bless.

edit to add-Flagged, Dugg, and added to several of my Facebook pages.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Happy New Year to you, endisnighe,

While it may be animal psychology, or what we may call instincts, most people ignore those completely, or they are so wrought with violence when they use it that is overwhelms them.

Which thread were you referring to about the defeat of these bastards?

Most of them outline it to some extent because I am not only exposing it, but teaching it through the exposure, and so that people can see it, and use it.

Abstract, negative, concrete, the formula for the power elite to pull these events off.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

I am a very emotional individual. I can see the government has used this in their propagandist wings like the MS news, TV programming, and Movies.

I see you have a thread on Avatar. That movie and the movie Planet 51, what absolute blatant propaganda, instilling the evilness of Humankind. One must destroy ones enemies(citizens) own self worth to instill a different mindset. Another, not quite so blatant is The Thaw. Actually quite a creepy bug crawling thriller that does indeed work as a movie, but uses the undertones of the Global Warming Agenda as a propaganda device. I swear the propaganda from Hollywood now will rival the movies from WWII.

I have given up trying to provide facts and evidence to the perpetual comatose amongst my fellow citizenry. I will just point them to your page and to other locations if they want the proof. I have had it with their incessant mindnumbing comments.

I have ignore buttoned several in the past week. Just fed up with their CoIntelPro type comments. Trying to derail and cause division.

Knowledge is the only power we really have. I believe our best attempt to rearrange the very instruments they use to disinform, may be our best bet. Sort of use their own weapons against them.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I know exactly what you mean, endisnighe.

Yes, I wrote that one, thinking many ATS'ers might actually see the logic.

See, because I outlined legal and passive means, it shows the actuality of being able to do it, and succeed.

Notice not many people posted on it?

That's because everyone wants to do it via M-16's, C-4, and a hangman's noose.

If the people actually did things completely legal, the Government would not be able to stop them, or at least it would be extremely difficult.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Great post!

Thanks for including the videos with Jim Marrs. IMO Mr. Marrs calls it like he sees it. His latest book, "Rise Of The Fourth Reich" was a excellent read.

I've noticed you've listed some of the books you have read. Any chance you could list a few more pls?

Starred & Flagged. Excellent job compiling this information, maybe you will have awaken a few more souls from the Matrix with this post.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Great post!

Thanks for including the videos with Jim Marrs. IMO Mr. Marrs calls it like he sees it. His latest book, "Rise Of The Fourth Reich" was a excellent read.

I've noticed you've listed some of the books you have read. Any chance you could list a few more pls?

Starred & Flagged. Excellent job compiling this information, maybe you will have awaken a few more souls from the Matrix with this post.

Okay, related to the topic at hand, I'll give you several, ofhumandescent.

Confr onting the "Enemy Within": Security Intelligence, the Police, and Counterterrorism in Four Democracies

Amazon Review :

Reviews four countries' domestic intelligence services to assess whether the creation of such an agency in the United States, apart from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, would be beneficial.

(PW); Since the September 11, 2001, attacks, critics have charged that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), while qualified to investigate terrorist incidents after the fact, is not well equipped enough to adequately gather and a assess information to prevent attacks.

Given the bureau's law enforcement and prosecutorial cultural, many believe that the burden of countering terrorism, the FBI's main focus now, in addition to the load of taking on "ordinary" crime, may be too much.

To better inform debate, researchers analyzed the domestic security structures of four allied countries-the United Kingdom, France, Canada, and Australia-weighing both their positive and negative aspects.

The Fight Against Terror at the UN 1/2 (interviews)

The Fight Against Terror at the UN 2/2 (interviews)

The book above explored four different democracies, after 9/11, and was intriguing in what they have implemented since then. For no other reason than the intelligence gathering techniques that may be used against our citizens, I highly recommend the book. You need to be informed as a citizen, it is your duty, your right, and your responsibility to know when the law is being overstepped.

9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, Vol. 1

Amazon Review :

Practically from the moment the dust settled in New York and Washington after the attacks of September 11, a movement has grown of survivors, witnesses, and skeptics who have never quite been able to accept the official story.

When theologian David Ray Griffin turned his attention to this topic in his book The New Pearl Harbor (2003), he helped give voice to a disquieting rumble of critiques and questions from many Americans and people around the world about the events of that day.

Were the military and the FAA really that incompetent?

Were our intelligence-gathering agencies really in the dark about such a possibility?

In short, how could so much go wrong at once, in the world's strongest and most technologically sophisticated country?

Both the government and the mainstream media have since tried to portray the 9/11 truth movement as led by people who can be dismissed as "conspiracy theorists" able to find an outlet for their ideas only on the internet.

This volume, with essays by intellectuals from Europe and North America, shows this caricature to be untrue.

Coming from different intellectual disciplines as well as from different parts of the world, these authors are united in the conviction that the official story about 9/11 is a huge deception manufactured to extend imperial control at home and abroad.

Contributors include Richard Falk, Daniele Ganser, David Ray Griffin, Steven E. Jones, Karin Kwiatkowski, John McMurtry, Peter Phillips, Morgan Reynolds, Kevin Ryan, Peter Dale Scott, Ola Tunander.

The one above speak about "conspiracy theorists" and how they have come together to figure out one of the biggest scams pulled off via people in power in Washington D.C.

Gore Vidal recommends "The New Pearl Harbor"

The FBI: Inside the World's Most Powerful Law Enforcement Agency

Amazon Review :

Ronald Kessler, an investigator reporter who has worked for the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post, researched deep within the FBI to produce one of the most thorough looks ever at the agency.

Most of his findings focus on changes in the bureau since the days of autocratic director J. Edgar Hoover.

He also shows how the FBI solved such cases as the World Trade Center bombing, covered up internal problems, and instituted many technological changes in criminal investigations.

Kessler's research raised questions that played a role in the eventual removal from office of director William Sessions; events that reflect Kessler's investigative knowledge of the FBI.

CPAC 2009: ALG News Network Interviews Ronald Kessler

If you want an inside look into the investigations of 9/11 no better place to go than to a book that speaks about the F.B.I.

Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Rendition and Torture Program

Amazon Review :

On June 10th, 2002, Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that the US had captured a known terrorist who was exploring a plan to explode a "dirty bomb" on American soil.

That alleged terrorist was José Padilla who was finally charged in 2005 with conspiracy to murder.

What Ashcroft didn't talk about was how information against him was obtained – by the relentless torture of one man-- Binyam Mohamed, in the name of the United States.

Arrested at Karachi Airport before Padilla’s arrest on April 10, 2002, Mohamed was put on a luxury executive jet and flown to an interrogation center in Morocco.

For over 18 months, he was subjected to one torture after another: Beating followed beating and, then, his guards produced razor blades and began to split the skin all over his body, including on his genitals.

Since 1997, hundreds of people, many of whom have no ties to terrorist organizations, have been abducted from foreign airports or street corners on suspicions based at times on the flimsiest of evidence courtesy of the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

In Ghost Plane, Stephen Grey tells the true story of the CIA's torture program known by the euphemism "extraordinary rendition" and the airplanes that make the program run.

Begun during the Clinton administration, but taking a decidedly more voracious turn after 9/11, the rendition system has seen the transfer of more than 1000 prisoners into jails stretching from Guantanamo to Syria, from Kabul to Bangkok and beyond.

Grey had access to the thousands of CIA flight records and has interviewed dozens of sources from the most senior levels of the National Security Council to the CIA.

In Ghost Plane, he paints a disturbing picture of the War on Terror that reaches to the highest levels of power in Washington, D.C. and exposes the extreme ethical corruption at the heart of this US government program, a program finally acknowledged by President George Bush in September 2006, undertaken in the name of the citizens of the United States.

FRONTLINE/World | Extraordinary Rendition-Nov 6 | Preview #1

FRONTLINE/World | Extraordinary Rendition-Nov 6 | Preview #2

Want to know how easily the laws that have changed after 9/11 and how easily they are abused when mistakes happen? As well the way "Air America" never really retired? The outsourcing of torture overseas? This book is for you.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Can any tell me where i can watch the video posted at the begining of this thread Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government the 15 part?? not there now

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Another fantastic thread Leo. I saw Collapse. It was eye opening to say the least, but it put everything into perspective. Peak oil was the key that made the last decade make sense.

Exponential growth in a finite world. It's so simple a logic to grasp its sad it took this long to get. People like Mike Ruppert and Richard Heinberg are teaching us how to build life boats when our authority figures deny the ship is going down.

Thanks for the content, I will absorb and pass on what needs to be passed on.

K

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article about the most recent attempted false flag op :tarpley.net... is-first-bay-of-pigs-moment-as-terror-moles-escape-purge/ The Network escaped and remains in place they transcend the law Obama was in a rage last night perhaps he now realizes just what the agenda is and being the "chosen one." is not all that it's cracked up to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by galloways
Can any tell me where i can watch the video posted at the begining of this thread Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government the 15 part?? not there now

I'm working on downloading and uploading a copy of the entire video.

It will be two hours long once I get it done.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Until then, feel free to watch it on Google Video, seen below.

Google Video Link

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
Another fantastic thread Leo. I saw Collapse. It was eye opening to say the least, but it put everything into perspective. Peak oil was the key that made the last decade make sense.

Exponential growth in a finite world. It's so simple a logic to grasp its sad it took this long to get. People like Mike Ruppert and Richard Heinberg are teaching us how to build life boats when our authority figures deny the ship is going down.

Thanks for the content, I will absorb and pass on what needs to be passed on.

K

Thank you, The Savage Khan, I appreciate that.

See, when our own Government believes it is above the law, it is time to bring that Government into question and give it a wake up call, and that time is now.

When drugs are smuggled in through criminal elements only to be caught, seized, and done as nothing more than a show, then our Government needs to be dragged to the mat in accountability.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Here's an interesting article about the most recent attempted false flag op :tarpley.net... is-first-bay-of-pigs-moment-as-terror-moles-escape-purge/ The Network escaped and remains in place they transcend the law Obama was in a rage last night perhaps he now realizes just what the agenda is and being the "chosen one." is not all that it's cracked up to be.

Interesting article, mike dangerously, and thanks for adding it to the discussion.

I can see many different organizations, corporations, and "agencies" coming out of the dark shadows to undermine everything Obama is doing.

Personally, I believe their agenda is to do nothing more than undermine America.

See, while it may in fact impact Obama, and the Presidency, it will harm America far more than it will harm that one man, whether you believe in him, or whether you believe he is just another corporate puppet.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join