It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thank you SpartanKingLeonidas for all your selfless effort in helping to take the truth, and “pay it forward.”

[Mod Edit- embed video]

[edit on 26/12/2009 by Sauron]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

No problem, seasoul, thanks for being an addition to the thread, it means a lot.

Be sure and check out the thread that was both born out of this and is something both directly and indirectly related to it.

The videos on there are worth watching because they spell out the rudimentary element about the how and why events like September 11th are carried out

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well,
I did take the time to look at all the video parts last night. Mike Ruppert is extremely articulate and efficient and thorough, and thanks to the OP for bringing him to my attention. I think the whole point of what is shown on the video is that it shows how people can operate illegally inside a legal framework, and the paperwork is provided for us to see. What was fomer speculation and internet rumour is becoming real. It seems it's really up to the FBI now to start scrutinzing, (or maybe that should be restart after 9/11) the like of the Forest Service, and the military, with the stuff that Mike Ruppert is bringing forward. I'm sure there are many PDF files with a tale to tell if they can be found.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Well,
I did take the time to look at all the video parts last night. Mike Ruppert is extremely articulate and efficient and thorough, and thanks to the OP for bringing him to my attention. I think the whole point of what is shown on the video is that it shows how people can operate illegally inside a legal framework, and the paperwork is provided for us to see. What was fomer speculation and internet rumour is becoming real. It seems it's really up to the FBI now to start scrutinzing, (or maybe that should be restart after 9/11) the like of the Forest Service, and the military, with the stuff that Mike Ruppert is bringing forward. I'm sure there are many PDF files with a tale to tell if they can be found.

Thank you, smurfy, it is up to us citizens of the world to throw off the shackles of lies being sold to us as pablum, as a baby food, telling us it is the truth when it is a complicit and tacit lie through and through with the official stories we are being forced to hear when the world knows better.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Psychodrama

Psychodrama is a form of human development which explores, through dramatic action, the problems, issues, concerns, dreams and highest aspirations of people, groups, systems and organizations.

It is mostly used as a group work method, in which each person in the group can become a therapeutic agent for each other in the group.

Developed by Jacob L. Moreno, psychodrama has strong elements of theater, often conducted on a stage where props can be used.

The audience is fully involved with the dramatic action.

Audience involvement is either through personal interest in the concerns of the leading actor, called the protagonist; or through playing some roles of the drama which helps the protagonist; or taking the form of some of the other elements of the drama, which can give voice to the rest of our wild universe; or through active engagement as an audience member.

Psychodrama's core function is the raising of spontaneity in an adequate and functional manner.

It is through the raising of spontaneity that a system, whether an internal human system or an organizational system, can begin to become creative, life filled and develop new solutions to old and tired problems or adequate solutions to new situations and concerns.

A psychodrama is best conducted and produced by a person trained in the method or learning the method called a psychodrama director.

There are many psychodrama training institutes in many countries around the world.

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 1 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 2 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 3 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 4 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 5 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 6 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 7 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 8 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 9 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 10 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 11 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 12 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 13 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 14 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 15 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 16 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 17 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 18 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 19 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 20 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 21 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 22 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 23 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 24 of 24

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617f0c07d5ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I noticed an ex LA police officer in a video above, by any chance have you guys watched The American drug war the great white hope. I believed is the name that cop is in it and makes the CIA operative speaking in LA stutter and stumble over his words in a press conference. Anyways most societies are changed on spectacles like wars or plagues or perhaps giant buildings being ran into by two planes. Has anyone read the charlie sheen article 20 minutes with the president? Theirs a link www.infowars.com... , with mean facts. Main one to me is this the length of time it took to investigate was over a year, compare that too pearl harbor, and JFK assassination in which they both were investigated in under 15-20 days. Terrence Mcenna had it write we are all addicted to electronic drugs, our attention spans are that of a fish. We get angry and by damn were going to do something about it then the cell phone rings etc. It seems that they have put the symbiotic alien on Obama so getting to the bottom of this just doesn't seem likely to happen. We are openly owned by corporate entities, we all form mastermind groups, and we as humans are greedy little beasts, and that has ran out of control. Take the red or blue pill.

Anyways this forum rocks glad I stumbled onto it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by carney
I noticed an ex LA police officer in a video above, by any chance have you guys watched The American drug war the great white hope. I believed is the name that cop is in it and makes the CIA operative speaking in LA stutter and stumble over his words in a press conference. Anyways most societies are changed on spectacles like wars or plagues or perhaps giant buildings being ran into by two planes.

I have seen that video and the person Mike Ruppert spoke to lost his next posting.

At least according to Mike Ruppert, I have not yet corroborated the story, but I have little reason to doubt that because it happens all the time.

Politics is a fickle mistress, one day she is stroking your ego, the next she is stabbing you in the back like a merciless hooker strung out on crack.

Has anyone read the charlie sheen article 20 minutes with the president? Theirs a link www.infowars.com... , with mean facts.

The Charlie Sheen/Alex Jones thing was proven as a hoax, just so you know.

People have whined that Alex Jones hurt the credibility of the "conspiracy theory" community by commiting the hoax, but I do not see it that way because I see Alex Jones as a shill leading people astray.

I am extremely careful as to what I reference in regards to Alex Jones, usually corroborating his information from six different sources, filtered through a lot of skepticism because I do not trust him, since he oozes the same criminality of those politicians in Washington D.C. he rants about.

Scaremongerer and a sideshow, nothing more, nothing less.

Main one to me is this the length of time it took to investigate was over a year, compare that too pearl harbor, and JFK assassination in which they both were investigated in under 15-20 days.

The length of the investigations in these particular cases is only proportionate to the amount of sideshow antics, Three Ring Circus, and loads of malarkey they cover-up with, and bury the facts under.

Terrence Mcenna had it write we are all addicted to electronic drugs, our attention spans are that of a fish. We get angry and by damn were going to do something about it then the cell phone rings etc.

The vast majority is easily mislead by Washington D.C., but it is the foley of watching the Flavian Amphitheatre for the gladitorial games, like Ancient Rome, Congress and the Senate wants you watching football and baseball, so you do not see them stealing your money.

Bread and circuses, give them their bread and circuses.

It seems that they have put the symbiotic alien on Obama so getting to the bottom of this just doesn't seem likely to happen.

Not sure I follow you will that reference.

Can you please explain what you meant?

I'm patient.

We are openly owned by corporate entities, we all form mastermind groups, and we as humans are greedy little beasts, and that has ran out of control. Take the red or blue pill.

Amen.

Anyways this forum rocks glad I stumbled onto it.

Welcome to ATS, home of J.F.K., M.L.K., and 9/11 conspiracy theorizing.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow, simply wow!

I have spent about two hours going over this thread and haven't made a dent into it.

Awesome information.

I am still on the sideline on 9/11. Saying that, I don't believe the government did an adequate investigation. I also don't believe there urgency to capture members of Al-Qeada.

I also agree that the CIA is involved in the drug business. That IMO is one of the reasons street gangs are allowed to run the streets. I just find it odd that cops can doom an average law abiding citizen, but can't put an end to gangs. It's a money making business from top to bottom.

As far as the government, all I can say is that for the most part we are no different than Mexico or any other corrupt country. The only difference is that our corruption is written in black and white and signed into law.

All wrongs of the government are protected under the law.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Wow, simply wow!

I have spent about two hours going over this thread and haven't made a dent into it.

Awesome information.

I am still on the sideline on 9/11. Saying that, I don't believe the government did an adequate investigation. I also don't believe there urgency to capture members of Al-Qeada.

I also agree that the CIA is involved in the drug business. That IMO is one of the reasons street gangs are allowed to run the streets. I just find it odd that cops can doom an average law abiding citizen, but can't put an end to gangs. It's a money making business from top to bottom.

As far as the government, all I can say is that for the most part we are no different than Mexico or any other corrupt country. The only difference is that our corruption is written in black and white and signed into law.

All wrongs of the government are protected under the law.

You are quite correct.

See, this is how I am about the events of September 11th, no matter anyone's personal position, belief, the official story verses the many conspiracy theories, we as a nation and the international community are being led astray by the sheer inadequacy of the investigation into those events of that day.

Each and every fact should be laid bare on the table, no part left for people to wonder, even when it may in fact outrage many people as to the connections, because we as a society are completely fed up with the cover-ups, crimes, and complicit actions of our own Government.

I believe the citizens of this nation began a turning point of mistrust and a lack of trusting official stories the day that the lie of Lee Harvey Oswald and the story of the J.F.K. assassination got sold to us as a premise of actual and legitimate happenings, when in fact it was a farce, a sham, and a sideshow, throwing the Government's motive, means, and opportunity permanently into the darkness that anyone within the country will ever completely trust the men in power.

I do not want to mistrust, distrust, and speak out against my Government, because I want to be able to trust in a power that is supposed to stand for benevolent things, I want to trust in a system, I want to trust the fact that I would not be done wrong if I were to run for office and not get backstabbed for actually standing up for my ethics, morals, and beliefs.

Unfortunately, I will never trust in the United States Government until the day I am dead.

By then, it will be far too late, and they can bury me face down.

So the world can kiss my ass good-bye.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
(THREAD BUMP)

Just got back from the end of year street action in NJ. i got there a little late, but they got some things done. we are change NJ went to journal square in jersey city, and engaged people passing by, and got a mostly positive response. more and more people are waking up to this reality.

Spartan, those videos i showed you the other day was officially released. im compiling the video code for the thread now. i will be posting it here in this thread, and in my own.

keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
(THREAD BUMP)

Just got back from the end of year street action in NJ. i got there a little late, but they got some things done. we are change NJ went to journal square in jersey city, and engaged people passing by, and got a mostly positive response. more and more people are waking up to this reality.

Spartan, those videos i showed you the other day was officially released. im compiling the video code for the thread now. i will be posting it here in this thread, and in my own.

keep up the good work!

Sounds great to me, ugie1028.

Have you watched the addtional videos I linked between your last post, and your current post?

They are all related to the context of this thread, in the movitation behind the events of September 11th.

I'm discovering more and more videos daily too.

I'm going to be linking a lot more books, and my thoughts on them, making lenghty posts just on my personal perspective alone, in the middle.

Go check out Skyfloating's thread as well.

Skyfloating's Thread - 9/11 for Dummies?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

your thread is what one would call, Information overload. ive been taking it in, in increments.

here are the videos i just mentioned. the only one that does not work is part 7 (fox news took it down, and well, you can imagine why.)

Here is the thread for discussion of these videos Here.

Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4:
www.youtube.com...

Part 5:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/27/2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 12/27/2009 by ugie1028]

link   
Part 6:
www.youtube.com...

Part 7:
(youtube video broken, fox news took it down... guess you can say they "EDIT" what they want you to see) please visit the link for the pre-release version on my site, and also a full version of the pre-release.
Part 8:
www.youtube.com...

Part 9:
www.youtube.com...

Part 10:
www.youtube.com...

link   
Part 11:
www.youtube.com...

Extras Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Extras Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Those are awesome videos, ugie1028, and should be considered for documentary materials, I can see your friend put a lot of work into them.

He needs to do that professionally if he doesn't already.

Breath-taking because they show the Twin Towers being built!

Visit ugie1028's thread below, and come back here as well, please.

9/11/2001: A Space Odyssey

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The trouble with posting so many CT clips is that many mainstream people cannot be bothered to go through all that dross. You can see that you have only attracted believers.

You will not win hearts and minds that way.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

The trouble with posting so many CT clips is that many mainstream people cannot be bothered to go through all that dross. You can see that you have only attracted believers.

You will not win hearts and minds that way.

That's just the problem though, because there are an equal amount of middle ground videos, and "mainstream people" usually do not want to hear anyhting other than the official version of events, because they cannot believe anything other than official party doctrine, usually.

This is how I see it, as I've posted many times throughout ATS, those who believe the events as "Official Story" versions, and "Conspiracy Theory" versions, are both being played against each other.

The "Official Story" version of WWII, J.F.K., M.L.K., Watergate, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, and whatever other story you want to consider, are being led, or are not seeking out alternative versions, because they simply want to believe that way, or live in denial whether consciously, or subconciously.

The "Conspiracy Theory" versions of WWII, J.F.K., M.L.K., Watergate, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, and whatever other story you want to consider, are being mislead, or are not seeking to believe the offical version because of their lack of trust in authority, because they simply want to believe that way, or live in denial, whether consciously, or subconciously.

Here's the crux of the 9/11 story, both versions, somewhere in the middle, the truth lies, a victim of the conflict, and no one has dug it out, shown it respect, nor officially buried it with dignity, with the victims of both sides of the conflict, because as far as I'm concerned, both sides are being played for fools, by master manipulators, in Washington D.C., in the inept and bureaucratic United Nations, and by their masters holding and pulling their puppet strings, the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Add your own puppet-masters to the mix, but both sides are being mis-directed, lied to, and covert subjugated to mass cover-ups.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Damnit Spartan!

Why do you always write these threads that require me to think critically and analyze things?

*sigh*

Where are the good old days when we could just blindly believe what our government and leaders tell us? Ohh what a shame!

On a serious note, awesome work, I haven't watched all the videos yet and will read the rest of the replies, but from what I can see already, this is another well put together, thought out and honest thread.

Well done brother, continue on.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Damnit Spartan!

Why do you always write these threads that require me to think critically and analyze things?

*sigh*

Where are the good old days when we could just blindly believe what our government and leaders tell us? Ohh what a shame!

On a serious note, awesome work, I haven't watched all the videos yet and will read the rest of the replies, but from what I can see already, this is another well put together, thought out and honest thread.

Well done brother, continue on.

~Keeper

Thanks tothetenthpower, glad you like the thread.

I know, I like to think, and I like to challenge people to think, that's my only excuse.

I actually want to believe in what the Government says, it's just hard to do when the facts are overwhelmingly pointing out their lies and half-truths.

I've never watched "Loose Change" but saw the lies for lies.

I grew up working mowing lawns, building houses, and construction.

I grew up seeing houses, apartments, and buildings from the inside out and outside in, learning Government, military, the Intelligence Agencies.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just got done doing a lenghty thread about a book I got for Christmas.

Guess What I Got For Christmas? The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran

I can see how the correlations of power on both sides of the playing field are potentially used to influence people, the citizens of nations, towards whatever ends the politician wish.

I wrote this thread a while back which was suggestive that what I had found was a torture manual of Al Queda, but through speaking with a thread contributor, both he and I agreed it was most likely a C.I.A. translated copy.

Al-Qaeda Kidnapping and Hostage Taking Manual : A PDF I Found

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Okay, if you have liked what I have posted so far, this is going to knock your socks off.

I previously posted some information about the Project for the New American Century, and here is some more in depth stuff.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006.

It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by conservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [01/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [02/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [03/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [04/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [05/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [06/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [07/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [08/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [09/10]

The New American Century - PNAC Exposed [10/10]

Now, here's what should be seen as one of the "smoking guns" of September 11th.

If P.N.A.C. was started in 1997, prior to Bush getting into the White House, and their goals were to get the United States involved in Iraq, this is evidence of collusion.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century : Statement of Principles

PNAC's first public act was releasing a "Statement of Principles" on June 3, 1997, which was signed by both its members and a variety of other notable conservative politicians and journalists (see Signatories to Statement of Principles).

The statement began by framing a series of questions, which the rest of the document proposes to answer:

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's pre-eminent power.

Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge:

Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades?

Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?

In response to these questions, the PNAC states its aim to "remind America" of "lessons" learned from American history, drawing the following "four consequences" for America in 1997:

* we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;

* we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;

* we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;

[and]

* we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

While "Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not be fashionable today," the "Statement of Principles" concludes, "it is necessary if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next."

What you should understand there is that this is written in think-tank speak, but that it is quite easy to understand, if you slowly take time to decipher it.

In the four responses to the two questions asked, in P.N.A.C.'s Statement of Principles, that reads :

"we need money, for the military, now as soon as possible, for later, garnering support throughout the international community, pushing an agenda (Iraq), and something needs to be done to initiate it."

Don't believe me?

Go check out my other thread, and a post in particular which outlines think-tanks.

The Heritage Foundation : Washington D.C. Think Tank

Now, that particular post is dealing with The Heritage Foundation, a completely different think-tank than the Project for the New American Century, but the principle of think-tanks is the same exact thing, just a different think-tank affecting a different policy.

P.N.A.C. directly influenced the perception of United States foreign policy in going after Saddam Hussein, prior to, throughout, and after Septeber 11th.

That is means, motive, and opportunity, and proves collusion, conspiracy, and cover-up.

Which led towards the use of Private Military Contractors in Iraq.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join