It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

i thought id add one more thing before i pass out for the.... morning? (jeez its 6:45AM)

The Media and The 9/11 Truth Movement

anyone who questions the 9/11 OS, or anything related to that, are immediately labeled, nut-job, crazy, UN-Patriotic, and all kinds of slander. talk about damage control, its more like character defamation due to point of view...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hello everybody, and happy holidays,

To the OP, great work, Ruppert may have detractors but who doesn't, and he really opened the lid on the whole CIA drug running thing. Naming names and following the money is journalistically smart - but the poor guy has to skip town for fear of his own life - just one of many fitting metaphors for modern America.

9/11 and 'the topic that can't be named' appear to be symptoms of a morally bankrupt society - and I am looking forward to some sensible debate on this issue that is polite and intellectually honest

Power and Equality

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Lost my respect when all of your 'research' turned out to be copy n' pasting video links.

It won't work in college, it shouldn't work in the adult world.

Goodluck, try again.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Meesterjojo

Now, without meaning to sound rude, let me ask 'what did you add to the debate?'

Maybe I am wrong but you seem to have mistaken research for ideas. The ideas in the videos present a very bad world, and although the research from the OP is a little cut and paste internet style, the message is not diminished. The evidence is that the CIA act as a mafia with all that entails

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

And those people are the ones who still bitch, whine, and complain about dishonest politicians, over-taxation, and a Justice System that's broken, usually.

The way I see it, is they need to wake up, and see the world for what it really is to begin with, the play toy of the elite.

The power elite do what they want to usually at the cost of the poor.

Those are the people who have no idea about abuse of power, how even letting one thing slip is a detriment to the rest of society, and never understand fully the correlation between history and it repeating itself through different ways always into the future and who do not understand that both sides of a conflict use propaganda, both against the perceived "enemy" and their own population.

One of the many things lost thanks to events like September 11th, is common sense.

One agenda of the conglomerate behind the scenes is zero anonymity.

No Place To Hide : Face Recognition, Information Data-Mining, and Loss of Anonymity

One of the first victims lost to conflict though, is the truth.

Truth : The First Victim, The Last to Be Un-Buried, Never to Rest...

And you would be surprised how plans that were once illegal, become legal immediately after events like September 11th, just re-wrapped and re-packaged and given to Congress like some people who re-gift on Christmas.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
Hello everybody, and happy holidays,

To the OP, great work, Ruppert may have detractors but who doesn't, and he really opened the lid on the whole CIA drug running thing. Naming names and following the money is journalistically smart - but the poor guy has to skip town for fear of his own life - just one of many fitting metaphors for modern America.

9/11 and 'the topic that can't be named' appear to be symptoms of a morally bankrupt society - and I am looking forward to some sensible debate on this issue that is polite and intellectually honest

Power and Equality

That's just it though, if he had done it right he could have fought them, legally.

And do not get me wrong, I am not stating he did not fight them, but the way he did it left them avenues to harras him, he did not cover all the bases, obviously.

If he's left the country I can guarantee him being overseas will be a detriment in several ways now that he probably did not consider before leaving.

He will not be able to come back without it being a trap and they can seize him at the border because at the border it is a political no-mans land.

As well as that with him now being out of the United States if he was worried about them harrassing him before, they will ultimately either ignore him completely while there, or outsource to a criminal organization to have him killed in a "street crime" where it looks like he was just mugged.

Let's hope he has contacts overseas and that he can trust them 100% too.

Otherwise, his best friend and closest compatriot might become his assassin.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
How do we take a brilliant tread like this, keep it active, fresh, and served to the America public each morning, as the beautiful sun rises?

Can we take treads like this one and AGGRESSIVELY pay-them-forward by powers of ten, in an effort to encourage exponential growth across the world-wide-web?

Are there any ROGUE FREEDOM LOVING Internet engineers who can provide us with the blueprints and web-bots to automate the daily viral distribution of this and like minded threads?

We need to UNITE NOW in the FACE OF TYRANNY.

P.S. Thank you SpartanKingLeonidas.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meesterjojo
Lost my respect when all of your 'research' turned out to be copy n' pasting video links.

It won't work in college, it shouldn't work in the adult world.

Goodluck, try again.

I'm sorry you feel that way, truly I am, but not because you're right by my standards.

All of the facts, names, website links, books that I have put forth here were thoroughly researched, cross-referenced, checked against other books with similar facts, and as well posted in other threads of mine which I've linked throughout this thread so this was a building up to this thread for the last four to five years, giving my theory more information than most who post on this topic and like I've previously stated this is only the tip of the iceberg.

I have been replying to people and adding more facts that most people either ignore, think are less important than other things, or that people do not bother to access in books as well as open-source intelligece.

(click to open player in new window)

If I were going for a college degree from this I sure would be doing it differently, but college is nothing more than theorizing on certain facts that are written in the history books in order to receive grades at a facility guaranteed to give you a sense of accomplishment but as well to ensure you think along a certain track of thoughts within the accepted paradigm of the accepted society which may or may not be detrimental, resume boosting, or job-related and while those things are all important they do not guarantee you will be able to think for yourself.

Instead of criticizing what I've put on here, you are free as well to refute anything I've put forth, or add more information to, but you will probably do what you will which I will respect and I will enjoy the criticism from you.

Meanwhile, you have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
How do we take a brilliant tread like this, keep it active, fresh, and served to the America public each morning, as the sun rises?

Can we take treads like this one and AGGRESSIVELY pay-them-forward by powers of ten, in an effort to encourage exponential growth across the world-wide-web?

Are there any ROGUE FREEDOM LOVING Internet engineers who can provide us with the blueprints and web-bots to automate the daily viral distribution of this and like minded threads?

We need to UNITE NOW in the FACE OF TYRANNY.

P.S. Thank you SpartanKingLeonidas.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by seasoul]

Thank you, sealsoul I really do appreciate that.

I do a few things that keep my threads flowing, like put the critical ones in my signature, I became a member of D.I.G.G., which ensures it gets noticed out there (are you a member? if not join and "D.I.G.G. it"), and as well I submit it to my Facebook, Twitter, and put it in my signature to all of my outgoing e-mails.

All of those things are things I do, and I cannot tell you to do anything, but feel free to copy the ideas, if you feel the message is important enough.

Now, having said all of that, I will say that's what I've done, if you feel you have some ideas about how to get the message out there differently, please feel free to share them here, or send me a private U2U.

If I had a camera and or movie making equipment I would make this into a documentary and put it on YouTube, but maybe someone will come along and assist.

Have you got any ideas to push it out there more without violating T & C?

I'm all ears!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Meesterjojo

To all of the people that take the government as the all seeing truth, as if every thing they say is god's word and there is no other truth except theres.

My question to all of you is where DO YOU expect for people to find evidence of this 9/11 stuff that counters the real story. Tell us how!

Better yet what would you consider we would need to find to show that 9/11 was an inside job.

1 A video of GWB say go ahead do this in his own words.
2 A Top Secret DOC singed by GWB that says lets do this.
3 A recording of top officials saying do it.
4 Jed Bush saying it happen.
5 The army saying it happened.
6 Low level insiders saying it happend.
7 Another government of the world that says the us did it.
8 Or any person that has inside knowledge of what happened but who could that be?

Or what other evidence would be required to for you to say, would make you believe that it was an inside job.

The inter net it the only source of information, where would expect for people to find this stuff, how about if it came strait from the horses mouth.

Let me ask all of the people that think this 9/11 stuff is a bunch of bunk.

Who many times a day do you LIE to your wife, kids, teacher, doctor, priest, COP, mayor, people that live next door, your mother, your relatives, your mother an law, your father in law, your government, about your taxes, about the size of your dic$, your hair color, how much money you make, the car you drive, when you internet chat, where you live, what school your kids go to, and so on and so on and so and so on.

So you would believe your government to the death and lie for them as well, ok so be it like they say if your government can do so can you!

So how honest is your government if you can't be honest with your selfs.

Have a great Xmas day to all.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.
Is unbelievable the amount of information that can be combined on the internet today. I wonder how long this free liberty will stay available. Hopefully for ever.
Peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marker

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/835ed932777c.jpg[/atsimg]

Amateur 9/11 Footages

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d097d8e3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Flight 93 Air Traffic Control Recording

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ced99bc1e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Man Trying to Climb Down the Face of Building

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35a9105bad2f.jpg[/atsimg]

Respect the fallen, never forget the crimes, prosecute those who are guilty.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30e47717d3af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR
Thanks for the post.
Is unbelievable the amount of information that can be combined on the internet today. I wonder how long this free liberty will stay available. Hopefully for ever.
Peace.

Only up until the events are forgotten, completely, or until the true version is completely suppressed, and Freedom of Speech is negated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c49045f0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

Only until the transition from the penny happens to the R.F.I.D. thanks to I.A.O.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ced99bc1e5.jpg[/atsimg]

And when you can no longer purchase food with fiat money.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/738827ab5d3b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
All of these videos are courtesy of this YouTube Channel.

11September2001's Channel

9/11 The Birth of Treason

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 2

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 3

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 4

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 5

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 6

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 7

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 8

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 9

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 10

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 11

9/11 The Birth of Treason - Part 12

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I registered just to reply to this thread.

I read the majority of the quotes provided by Spartan... read all the replies.. and I have to say it is pretty interesting. I am sure that if I took a full 12-20 hours to carefully read and view the videos.. it would all "make sense" and connect. As well as read the sources provided. Wealth of information.. but then again I'm in South Florida.. it's 81 °F, sunny, and beautiful palms.. while the rest of the country is in the cold...

The story on the 1st, or 2nd (can't remember), page about the dude (man, person, same thing really...) who saw boats at night speeding towards what seemed to be an abandoned factory.. well that is dang interesting and not that unlikely when you think about it. If you go to out there, out of the way, somewhat isolated.. places.. you tend to find interesting stuff.. sometimes unbelieveable or regretable. Sometimes it is just better to not wonder.

Then the other story about the two calls made to the dude who was handing out 9/11 papers about conspiracy theories... and how the camera somehow didn't work during the calls.. now, this sounds like "yea right", "how convinient" (epic spelling, sorry), and ect.. but when you think about it, it is not that hard. Knowing how the FBI can turn on your phone (even if its off) and listen in on what you are saying... the same thing could be done with a camera: just send a signal to it, hack it and mess it up somehow so it shuts down. Sounds kinda out there but it's not that hard... if you have the knowledge and specially the resources.

It is pretty funny how so many people think the justice system and the government is always right. How you should always, regardless, should follow laws.. they have stupid mindsets and brains too unintelligent to understand.

oh well. good research and keep going man

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

WTH you expect People to write you a damn Book? Great Work OP!! Excelent thread. Flagged. Just ignore the lazy minded and dumbed down slaves that post nothing of any real significance here. I enjoyed the education Hegelian dialect. I had studied it in HS but never thought of it as useful bsis for mind control of the masses.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seek2

Well, thanks for replying, and Merry Christmas, and welcome to ATS.

I hope you find whatever you're looking for here on ATS.

It is funny how everyone believes differently, almost as if Divide and Conquer were applied, and we're on a convergence towards one way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

WTH you expect People to write you a damn Book? Great Work OP!! Excelent thread. Flagged. Just ignore the lazy minded and dumbed down slaves that post nothing of any real significance here. I enjoyed the education Hegelian dialect. I had studied it in HS but never thought of it as useful bsis for mind control of the masses.

Thanks.

The Hegelian Dialectic is the most important aspect of September 11th.

If you do not understand that, you can never fully understand the events.

I do believe your reply was directed at Meesterjojo, not yyyyyyyyyy though.

I can see that as an honest mistake.

More on the Hegelian Dialectic later, because I can apply it to every aspect.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On the subject of Mike Ruppert everyone should watch Collapse it very good.

Thanks for the thread i will be watching the videos

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
On the subject of Mike Ruppert everyone should watch Collapse it very good.

Thanks for the thread i will be watching the videos

Yeah, the preview seemed intriguing, to say the least.

Collapse Movie Trailer

From The Wilderness : Michael Ruppert

I should have put it in a separate post or commented more directly on it.

Hope you like the videos.

Mike Ruppert includes a lot of documentation to back up his allegations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join