It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

He has crafted the definitive journalistic account of these events, describing the full history behind the overt and covert causes, and exposing the likely complicity of the Bush administration in the 9/11 attacks.

I love your presentation, very good research, good sources, this is an excellent thread. I will certainly be taking pointers from you, on how to do a good presentation.

I have a question for you and this is for your “opinion” only. Do you think that a corrupt element in our military helped fly those planes into their targets?

Thanks, impressme, I appreciate the kind words, and as well that I can help you.

Here's some pointers on another thread, that got me to where I am today.

Making High-Quality Threads : Ask and I'll Point You In The Right Direction

As to your question, I am uncertain, at this time, as to criminal elements in the military, and flying the planes into the Twin Towers.

However, I do see correlations of Operation Northwoods being used, in the framework.

As well, I see Dick Cheney, our former Vice-President, as completely complicit, as well as Donald Rumsfeld, in changing the procedure for a hi-jacked airliner.

This particular procedure was in place and changed just six months prior to September 11th.

Personally, I believe this was so they could then utilize Article 51.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Article 51 of the United Nations Charter

Article 51 provides for the right of countries to engage in military action in self-defense, including collective self-defense (i.e. under an alliance).

This has been cited as support for the legality of the Vietnam War.

“ Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.

Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security."

By allowing the jets to crash into the Twin Towers, right in front of the United Nations building no less (check out the address location), they have the false image of being "attacked" to seel to the United Nations Security Council.

Quote from : Wikipedia : United Nations Security Council

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is one of the principal organs of the United Nations and is charged with the maintenance of international peace and security.

Its powers, outlined in the United Nations Charter, include the establishment of peacekeeping operations, the establishment of international sanctions, and the authorization of military action.

Its powers are exercised through United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

The Security Council held its first session on 17 January 1946 at Church House, London.

Since its first meeting, the Council, which exists in continuous session, has traveled widely, holding meetings in many cities, such as Paris and Addis Ababa, as well as at its current permanent home in the United Nations building in New York City.

There are 15 members of the Security Council, consisting of five veto-wielding permanent members (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States) and ten elected non-permanent members with two-year terms. This basic structure is set out in Chapter V of the UN Charter.

Security Council members must always be present at UN headquarters in New York so that the Security Council can meet at any time.

This requirement of the United Nations Charter was adopted to address a weakness of the League of Nations since that organization was often unable to respond quickly to a crisis.

Take a look at Google Earth, and you will see the United Nations building had a front seat for the event of September 11th.

Quote from : Wikipedia : United Nations Headquarters

The United Nations Headquarters is a distinctive complex in New York City that has served as the official headquarters of the United Nations since its completion in 1950.

It is located in the Turtle Bay neighborhood, on the east side of Midtown Manhattan, on spacious grounds overlooking the East River.

The United Nations has three additional, subsidiary, regional headquarters or headquarter districts.

These are located in Geneva (Switzerland), Vienna (Austria), and Nairobi (Kenya).

These adjunct offices help represent UN interests, facilitate diplomatic activities, and enjoy certain extraterritorial privileges, but only the main headquarters in New York contains the seats of the principal organs of the UN, including the General Assembly and Security Council.

Though it is in New York City, the land occupied by the United Nations Headquarters is considered international territory, and its borders are First Avenue on the west, East 42nd Street to the south, East 48th Street on the north and the East River to the east.

However, according to the Agreement Between the United States and the United Nations Regarding the Headquarters of the United Nations, Pub. L. No. 80-357, 61 Stat. 756 (1947) :

“Except as otherwise provided in this agreement or in the General Convention, the federal, state and local courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction over acts done and transactions taking place in the headquarters district as provided in applicable federal, state and local laws.”

Thus, "the district remains under the law and judicial jurisdiction of the United States."

FDR Drive passes underneath the Conference Building of the complex.

The United Nations Headquarters complex was constructed in New York City in 1949 and 1950 beside the East River, on 17 acres (69,000 m2) of land purchased from the foremost New York real estate developer of the time, William Zeckendorf.

Nelson Rockefeller arranged this purchase, after an initial offer to locate it on the Rockefeller family estate of Kykuit was rejected as being too isolated from Manhattan.

The $8.5 million purchase was then funded by his father, John D. Rockefeller, Jr., who donated it to the City.

The lead architect for the building was the real estate firm of Wallace Harrison, the personal architectural adviser for the family.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The reason I am addressing this issue and pointing the finger towards a corrupt of power in our military is the manner these planes were flown and the blatant cover-up of the plane wreckage by the FBI. Not to meaning the military doing absolutely nothing for an hour. I have read the hundreds of excuses the military offered to why they didn’t respond but, I feel there was no excuse for any of them. Furthermore, this also explain why the Pentagon was caught lying to the 911 commission and why the commissioners wanted to go to the Justice Department for a full criminal investigation, which never happened.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The reason I am addressing this issue and pointing the finger towards a corrupt of power in our military is the manner these planes were flown and the blatant cover-up of the plane wreckage by the FBI. Not to meaning the military doing absolutely nothing for an hour. I have read the hundreds of excuses the military offered to why they didn’t respond but, I feel there was no excuse for any of them. Furthermore, this also explain why the Pentagon was caught lying to the 911 commission and why the commissioners wanted to go to the Justice Department for a full criminal investigation, which never happened.

Okay, I do understand where you're coming from, completely.

Whether the F.B.I. covered up through the N.T.S.B. and the flight recorders is in question, but remember, like I stated prior to this post, that the automatic scramble procedure was changed is the more important clue.

This gave former Vice-President Dick Cheney that actionable command in the bunker under the White House, by him confusing the jets scrambled, this leaves those fighter pilots hanging out in the wind, as they were following orders, given by none other than Dick Cheney.

Does this excuse them in any way?

Only so far as not knowing specifically where to fly, but it's a technicality.

Again, my opinion, of course.

What did you think of my comments about Article 51 of the U.N. Charter?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

if they were basically drug smuggling, a lot of these soldiers, or whoever were helping load and unload these illegal drugs, were most likely in the know about what they were doing. just imagine 20-30 years of bringing people into this trade... just imagine if a few of those helpers were the ones who assisted in the attacks, remotely, or directly there in the cockpit.

being able to print and control money, you can buy anything you want. these guys play on a different ball-field than you and i. IMO, i do think some people in the military also have their hands in the cookie jar. im not blaming my military for this whole thing, because i do think a select few were in the know, but are tied to the money involved. not the first time someone sold out. and isn't the last time its going to happen either.... that's what im scared of.

[edit on 12/25/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

HELL NO IT DOESN'T! 3000 Americans died that day, 5000+ military members died in the wars after. not to mention the first responders who fell ill (and some died.) due to the bad air quality at GZ!

the blood is on their hands. each and every soul implicated should be charged with treason! everyone should be outraged!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

if they were basically drug smuggling, a lot of these soldiers, or whoever were helping load and unload these illegal drugs, were most likely in the know about what they were doing. just imagine 20-30 years of bringing people into this trade... just imagine if a few of those helpers were the ones who assisted in the attacks, remotely, or directly there in the cockpit.

being able to print and control money, you can buy anything you want. these guys play on a different ball-field than you and i. IMO, i do think some people in the military also have their hands in the cookie jar. im not blaming my military for this whole thing, because i do think a select few were in the know, but are tied to the money involved. not the first time someone sold out. and isnt the last time its going to happen either.... that's what im scared about.

Now, ugie1028, that's where I will stop you, but without complete negativity.

Do you honestly think that every pilot is off smuggling drugs for the C.I.A?

I know I do not, but I remeber Air America during Vietnam.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Air America(airline)

Air America was an American passenger and cargo airline established in 1946 and covertly owned and operated by the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Special Activities Division from 1950 to 1976.

It supplied and supported covert operations in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam War.

Air America, via cut-outs, private industry, not specifically military.

Air America: "Excuse me, is that an uzi?"

At least not all the time, because some times the military, its soldiers, are paid off.

'American Gangster' Denzel Washington, T.I, Russell Crowe,

If you've seen "Air America" or "American Gangster", you will know they are both based on actual and real definable events, Mike Ruppert speaks of "Air America", the actual events within one of those videos.

Remember, not everyone is in on the scam, only those connected, through secret non-documented agreements, without having easy papertrails to follow, making it difficult to track, let alone prosecute.

I said difficult, not impossible, pick your battles wisely.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

This particular procedure was in place and changed just six months prior to September 11th.

I have stumble on this information before in my researched on 911 and I believe it to be true, is there any source that you can find to help back this up is greatly appreciated.
This is something I need to prove that Cheney did indeed have full control of the events between NORAD and FAA.

“ Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.

The fact is the Bush administration did not allow the chance for diplomatic arrangements to be engaged with the UN, or their impute for any peace for that matter which was a violation of international laws, just for starters. But what country were we blaming for 911?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

HELL NO IT DOESN'T! 3000 Americans died that day, 5000+ military members died in the wars after. not to mention the first responders who fell ill (and some died.) due to the bad air quality at GZ!

the blood is on their hands. each and every soul implicated should be charged with treason! everyone should be outraged!

911 Truth: Jim Marrs in 10 Minutes

Jim Marrs speaks about 9/11 at Cooper Union Part 1 9/10/06

Jim Marrs speaks at Cooper Union - Part 2 (9/10/06)

Jim Marrs speaks at Cooper Union - Part 3 (9/10/06)

9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty(ATS : Jim Marrs)

The Smoking Guns of September 11th : D.O.D. and CJCS Documents

$911 Million Dollar Lawsuit Naming Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Et Al As Defendants

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I have stumble on this information before in my researched on 911 and I believe it to be true, is there any source that you can find to help back this up is greatly appreciated.
This is something I need to prove that Cheney did indeed have full control of the events between NORAD and FAA.

The fact is the Bush administration did not allow the chance for diplomatic arrangements to be engaged with the UN, or their impute for any peace for that matter which was a violation of international laws, just for starters. But what country were we blaming for 911?

Here you go, impressme, found and developed prior to this thread.

Quote from SKL's Thread :

The Smoking Guns of September 11th : D.O.D. and CJCS Documents

I'm currently reading a Jim Marrs book currently and found interesting open source intelligence related to the Department of Defense Directive 3025.1 as these are links of the Policies, Procedures, and Protocols that would have enacted jets to be scrambled to stop all the flights on September 11th, 2001 from hitting the World Trade Center Towers 1 & 2, The Pentagon, and the field in Pennsylvannia, which it is assumed to have been directed towards the White House and or the Capitol.

As well as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff document 3610.01A that was the re-write that kept the jets on the ground because no one gave the order to scramble in order to intercept Flights 11, 77, 93, and 175.

After 9/11, Why Afghanistan? Dr. Robert Bowman

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

It is no secret that the CIA is corrupt to the core I have read many News articles of the CIA being involved in the drug trade for decades. It certainly shows how they have fund themselves, and I doubt we will ever see the CIA ever audited due to all their money being dirty. If our CIA is defiantly involved in the world drug trade which enough evidences certainly supports it, then this makes them the biggest criminals in the war against the drug trade and they are not being held accountable Since when did the laws of our land “excluded” the CIA? Is the CIA the highest authority in these United States? Are these people above the congress, the President, the military? I truly have to wonder sometimes.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

www.dtic.mil...

Thank you that is what I have been looking for. This supports my theory that a handful of corrupt military officials loyal to Dick Cheney had to be involved, perhaps there may not have been a stand down order, but what if no orders were giving at all, which to me is the same as doing nothing.

Guardian and Operation Vigilant Guardian[/url] are worldwide operations that take place each year as training exercises in the event of a Nuclear Attack.

If this was the real, case which I could not find any information about these exercises being done before 911 anywhere in the US. Usually the military notifies state governments through press releases that war games or exercises are going to be done in a particular area so, the public is not put into a panic to the events that they are witnessing. I am not saying there were not any war games going on but what I am saying there is no proof there was. There is no written record before 911 anywhere on the internet of these war games.

My opinion is there was no war game “Guardian and Operation Vigilant Guardian” were just excuses the military told to justified why they did not respond to those hijacked planes, to say we were all confused. NORAD & FAA was all confused the military pilots were confused, yeah, that’s it we were all confused. Now let’s just hope the 911 commission buys our story! I do not think they did! Why the 911 commission lied to us, I will never understand that one.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

That all depends on what you call documentation, of course.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Global Guardian

Global Guardian is an annual training exercise sponsored by the United States Strategic Command in conjunction with Air Force Space Command and NORAD.

Its main purpose is to test the military's command and control procedures in the event of nuclear warfare.

Quote from : Global Guardian

Global Guardian is an annual command-level exercise sponsored by the US Strategic Command in cooperation with Space Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command.

The primary purpose of the exercise is to test and validate nuclear command and control and execution procedures.

Exercise objectives include live communications and the participation of all elements potentially assigned to USSTRATCOM in wartime, including USSTRATCOM's Mobile Consolidated Command Center (MCCC), USSTRATCOM's Airborne Command Post (ABNCP), and external participation from national-level and other unified commands.

The exercise links with other exercise activities sponsored by the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Unified Commands.

Global Guardian '03

Scheduled for 17 Oct 2002 through 25 October 2002.

To exercise and evaluate STRATCOM procedures and tactics, effectiveness of C4I equipment in support of STRATCOM ops during a tran-/post-attack nuclear environment; reconstitution, redirection and retargeting STRATCOM forces.

...and...

Quote from : Vigilant Guardian

The VIGILANT GUARDIAN (VG) is a VIGILANT OVERVIEW (VO) Command Post Exercise (CPX) conducted in conjunction with USCINCSTRAT-sponsored GLOBAL GUARDIAN and USCINCSPACE-sponsored APOLLO GUARDIAN exercises.

The exercise involves all HQ NORAD levels of command and is designed to exercise most aspects of the NORAD mission.

One VG is scheduled each year and the length will vary depending on the exercise scenario and objectives.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Dr Robert Bowmen speech was great and I agree with him one hundred percent.
But, I will say Cheney never was impeached because he had help from Nancy Pelosi

Democrats Won't Try To Impeach President

www.washingtonpost.com...

Another great American sellout to the Bush administration, I have always wonder what the Bush administration had on Pelosi; they had to have black mail her or even threaten her and her family.
Cheney is untouchable and still is, remember his assassination squad? Why did Cheney have to have his own assassination squad to only report directly to him not to the President? I agree all of the evidences lead to Dick Cheney’s office.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You need to check out these two threads, while not directly connected to September 11th, they both show I nailed some things down prior to Obama taking office.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

The above thread I was speaking of the intentional collusion in collapsing our economy.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

The second one here, if you read the book, or watch all of the videos, the author outlines just how events like September 11th are pulled off, without ever mentioning that day because it was published many years prior to the event.

He credits the sinking of the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Reichstag Fire and many other events to people just like the conglomerate that pulled off September 11th.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

George Carlin ~ The American Dream

www.youtube.com...#

You will love this man; he tells it like it is, at lease he can make you laugh at how dirty they really are. I hope the language is not to strong.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Loved the video.

I prefer George Carlin's thoughts on September 11th though.

I found the video earlier today.

George Carlin comments on 9/11 Truth and the NWO

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
9/11 truther harrassed by phone calls

This story deals with a truther named "Glenn" who has been with the truth movement since it became a movement. I bumped into him today at grove street path station in Jersey City to help pass out pamphlets and engage people regarding the 9/11 topic. During the course of handing out pamphlets, and such, he got a phone call; first one was this one below.

First Number

And then a few minutes later a call from this number
top number

Video of him recanting his story 10 mins after this happened

I thought I’d bring this over from a thread I wrote a few months ago. Whoever challenges the truth, or tries to expose it publicly, gets harassed, threatened, and apparently prank called. I was there (as I mentioned in the thread) and the experience was a first. The male called (first call) was threatening to hurt him, and the second call was a female who said she met him at the local bar. (I don’t exactly know which one) and that she knew some things that were personal to him that he would only know, or any of his close friends/family would know.

In the moment this was happening, I offered to record it, and my camera stopped working! It didn’t start working until the call was ended. So we returned to his place, so we could get the video that was posted in my thread.

I can understand a prank call, but a perfectly working camera with new batteries, stopped working the moment the calls were made?
For Michael Ruppert in the OP, he fled the country due to harassment. After watching his video I now know why. Similar activities, followed by similar harassment, for trying to distribute the same information; connecting the dots, and informing the people. This is supposed to be a free country, why are they trying to suppress these people for informing people?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Ugie1028, this is where your friend needs to decide, is he being pushed, and for what agenda?

Quote From SKL’s Thread

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

The meaning behind all of this is not for people to start labeling each other here within the thread as "right-wing" or "left-wing" and to start into nonsensical diatribe about who is right or wrong, but instead that maybe, possibly, you might have been manipulated into an action because of your beliefs through your political ideology.

Are you so far one way or another, that your convictions themselves, will get you convicted through action of reaction that you literally pigeonhole yourself into a corner that you are easily driven by a group of extremists, who want you commit a heinous action, because they think they know you so well that they can drive you?

Think about it for a moment if you will, that possibly Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact driven to what he supposedly and allegedly did with the assassination of J.F.K.

Or was possibly Timothy McVeigh pushed into an action because of his political leanings, that he was reacting in opposition to how he normally would have acted, and fell slap dab into the middle of a trap.

See, Government can do it, but so can average bullies, which this is what these people sound like, can do it as well, and your friend needs to learn to stand his ground through a proper and full understanding of the facts.

I noticed the first number had 911 all through it, and if I noticed the second number correctly, the 202 area code, that's Washington D.C., I should know I've been there before as well as I am alaways noticing that area code each and every time I see anything connected to Washington D.C.

All Area Codes

I cannot believe someone was so belligerant and arrogant as to use a number connected to Washington D.C.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

yea, not to mention he informed the secret service, the local police, and filed a complaint. he also had it happen to him last year. he has a followup video here with the police report, and phone records.

he stood his ground. i was more shook than he was.

we live in very interesting, troubling times...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Well, I kept looking on different search engines, and could not find the original source.

I'll see what I can dig up.

If I go up to Washington D.C. I'll do a direct locate.

Guarantee, I'll find the original office, it may take me a while, but I'll find it.

Ah, I just remembered, I have a friend who I will contact, who lives in D.C.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join