It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Tracks of Santa With Norad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Canadian NORAD fighter pilots flying the CF-18 intercept and welcome Santa to North America.

"The moment that radar indicates Santa has lifted off, we use our second detection system. Satellites positioned in geo-synchronous orbit at 22,300 miles from the Earth's surface are equipped with infrared sensors, which enable them to detect heat. Amazingly, Rudolph's bright red nose gives off an infrared signature, which allow our satellites to detect Rudolph and Santa.

"The third tracking system is the Santa Cam network. We began using it in 1998, which is the year we put our Santa Tracking program on the Internet. Santa Cams are ultra-cool, high-tech, high-speed digital cameras that are pre-positioned at many locations around the world. NORAD only uses these cameras once a year on Christmas Eve. The cameras capture images and videos of Santa and his reindeer as they make their journey around the world.

"The fourth system is made up of fighter jets. Canadian NORAD fighter pilots flying the CF-18 intercept and welcome Santa to North America. In the United States, American NORAD fighter pilots in either the F-15 or the F-16 get the thrill of flying alongside Santa and his famous reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and, of course, Rudolph."

Still, despite all that, "Santa is hard to track," said Frankovis. "We actually never know which route Santa's going to take. So it's just a matter of using that high-tech equipment to track him."

For those who think there is nothing to the Santa conspiracy, clearly all this technology and fighter plane interceptors would not be employed if there wasn't something huge involved!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I have a 6 and 9 year old, and both started to read and use the computers at the age of 3. This year though my 9 year old told me a few months back that he doesn't believe in Santa anymore and he will not track him on norad this year.

I looked him in the eye and said “ Are we going to test that theory this year”? A few days later he came up to me and told me he was only kidding about not believing in Santa…

Grandpa used to say the same thing until Grandma got run over by a reindeer walking home from my house on Christmas!

As for me and grandpa we believe!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well, as I understand it, for a lot of folks it does.
For me, I don't drink egg nog, but I partake anyhow.

In beer.

So yeah, I propogate the story through my beer drinking in hopes to keep the observation alive that the children love Santa Claus and therefore observe it into reality!!

Children of all ages love Santa and clearly the military industrial complex either loves him or fears him or bother or why else would NORAD be tracking him?

The one day a year every satellite, radar, aero, and video technology the mighty United States of America and Canada and Europe possess is rolled out to try to catch the elusive but very real Santa!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oh, you CLEARLY don't understand quantum observation.
tisk tisk

Yes, it is very real.

It is breathed into existence through our very wills of it being so and appears as if magic!

This is why NORAD will NEVER, NEVER,, EVER catch him.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well, look at it this way, should I say I understand the mechanics of Quantum Observation and describe it in detail here...

Then NORAD would know how they could manifest a way to capture Santa!

Shhhhh, we must not let this happen!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yes, they may well be in on the conspiracy. Although maybe that was the reason he wasnt shot down in korea. That kim jong dude could well have been monitoring norad with the intention of bringing santa down. So when he expected santa to turn up, he was probably taking a 15 minute breather and bathroom break in the seychelles.

reply to post by JayinAR

Haha, sly!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
If I were santa I'd be pretty freaking pissed that they put a tracker on me like this.

Its a human rights violation! Im not sure what the rules about this are at the north pole, but he should definately go to his local citizens advice bureau after his shift has finished. Where there's a blame there's a claim!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Yes, they may well be in on the conspiracy. Although maybe that was the reason he wasnt shot down in korea. That kim jong dude could well have been monitoring norad with the intention of bringing santa down. So when he expected santa to turn up, he was probably taking a 15 minute breather and bathroom break in the seychelles.

reply to post by JayinAR

Haha, sly!

Could it be that Kim Jong II's secret strategy of getting the world to turn a blind eye to his nuclear weapons program is because he intends to try to nuke Santa not caring one bit about the radioactive fallout on the poor starving people of North Korea?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
One might also wonder if the reason Santa does those Norelco Electic Razor commercials every year where he pretends to be sledding on a Norelco Razor is just to thumb his nose at NORAD?

I wonder, as clearly Santa does not shave with an electric razor!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think I have found two important pieces of photographic evidence, that should shed light on the evasive metamorphosis of the entity we have been systematically brainwashed to call "santa".

I also find it worrisome to consider the implications of a name that consists of the same letters and in number as S A T A N.

But yet the following mugshot suggests a completely different reality...

and the following was captured by a nat geo research team stationed in northern reaches of Greenland...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d713b2a0b6c.jpg[/atsimg]

This may explain, many of the supernatural powers that people have claimed he has mastered. This also brings into question whether or not "santa" is a front for alien integration. The distraction of gifts, may keep our populous distracted long enough for them to broaden their underground network and bring in more recruits through the guise of the aura borealis.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I never knew that NORAD "tracked" Santa until today. I was actually pissed when I found out for two reasons:

1.) It is a waste of taxpayer money, let the local stations do this
2.) It gives the impression, in a round about way, that Government is "providing" Santa to the kids, without them, they'd never know where Santa was

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
NORAD can track Santa but not 4 planes?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Santa was here in Germany at my house

Me and my kids sent an Email to Santa wishing for some presents and when I looked this morning they were there under our tree

Heres to you Santa

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
30 years later and I have no doubt...the Man, the myth, the immortal, the spirit.....whatever it may be, is real and ever lasting in my heart and my two young children hearts.

Merry Christmas to all, peace and happiness!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Update:

Norad has the St Nicholas in the San Diego area. He's getting closer!

They say there is a space-time distortion directly beneath the sled.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Merry Christmas to everyone and all and thanks for all the great posts.

I heard a noise on my roof last night just before midnight and little did Santa know that I had a ladder prepositioned to scale the side of the house quickly.

I can't say exactly what happened and precisely what I saw, and it's not that I won't say it, it's because I can't say it...

The Santa conspiracy goes far deeper than even I imagined.

Stay tuned for my next thread...I Was Abducted by Santa!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Haha Thank you for posting this web site, I knew they did this I just didn't know where. I can't wait to show my son when he wakes up he will love it! Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

You are welcome my friend and what's more amazing is why they do it, according to legend back in the early 1950's Sears placed an add in major newspapers for a Santa hotline, so children's of Sear's customers could call on the phone and talk to Santa.

Yet the add's phone number had a typo and by some bizarre twist it was NORAD's Red Phone only to be called in case of Nuclear Attack.

The Airforce Major who fielded the first couple calls was incredulous at first until he realized it was really kid's calling and were tear stricken they couldn't talk to Santa as promised.

By the end of that first Christmas Eve the Major ended up having hundreds of volunteers answer the phones and explaining they weren't Santa but were tracking Santa who was out flying around giving gifts.

That Major went on to develop the widely popular Santa Tracking Program that NORAD has run ever since. He considered it the highlight of his career and his life's work.

I honestly think there is a feel good message in there that NORAD which was envisioned to basically protect us from a non-existent, never to materialize nuclear holocaust actually gives us something of a very real value every Christmas Eve.

Amazingly there are a few posters who say this is all a waste of Tax Payer money, but I ask...

What is really the greater waste of Tax Payer money, a huge facility tracking something that has never happened, and most likely never will (a nuclear holocaust) or one night a year putting all that equipment and personnel to work to give people all around the world some bit of innocent joy?

My vote for the waste of money goes on number one, not number two!

Silly I know, but silly people don't launch nuclear armegeddon they track Santa!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Santa is an inter/hyper-dimensional being that can be at many places at the same time, the Norad stuff is just a cover up because the US govt is also testing this technology for the naval Space Command.

This is also the true reason for all the SantaClones.

I will probably get banned for letting this one fly.

/Ubersarcasm off

Merry Christmas folks.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for that very interesting information on the Santa conspiracy.

It looks like his enigma has survived in tact though for another year confounding curious minds every where!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join