It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Tracks of Santa With Norad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

All police agencies around the world ought to hang their heads in shame as they cannot catch a jolly old fat man who rides in a sleigh around the world on the same night every year and NOT once has he ever been caught for breaking and entering even!!

Is it possible Santa uses some form of hypnosis or other type of drug to trick people into either not seeing him as he stands right in front of them or knocks them out in some kind of state of sleep?

Or could it be Santa can actually stop time????

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Is it possible Santa uses some form of hypnosis or other type of drug to trick people into either not seeing him as he stands right in front of them or knocks them out in some kind of state of sleep?

One word. Rohypnol.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
the greatest trick santa ever perfomed was convincing man he doesnt exist..

eh? eh? (:

[edit on 24-12-2009 by okamitengu]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by okamitengu]

I am not fooled and know Santa is real! I live for conspiracies!

Tonight might just finally be the night when once and for all we find out as Norad tracks him towards Miami I am hoping to get real video.

Not doctored fake stuff but the real Santa caught in the act!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Very impressive Bluebelle, you have certainly been doing a lot of Santa conspiracy research!

Chris Cringle might have in fact changed his name to Kris Kringle to hide the fact that the source of his fabulous wealth is from Crispy Creme Donuts!

If you have been in a Crispy Creme Donut shop its clear they are using a similiar type of assembly line as they must have on the North Pole at Santa's Factory.

Tracing the corporate spider web behind Crispy Creme may hold the key!

Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

All police agencies around the world ought to hang their heads in shame as they cannot catch a jolly old fat man who rides in a sleigh around the world on the same night every year and NOT once has he ever been caught for breaking and entering even!!

Or could it be Santa can actually stop time????

I think that Santa moves faster than Obama spending money and the printing presses printing our worthless money..

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hmm, interesting. Definately a possibility.

Also, I really like that the site says 'official norad santa tracker'. You've got to be careful there might be some other pesky, unofficial santa trackers out there providing false information on santa's whereabouts!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

It's true, perhaps NORAD is in on the Santa conspiracy and is feeding us false tracking information?

They tell us that he is officially one place yet its all just smoke and mirrors to hide where he truly is and going next?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Alright, I was giving Christmas stars as well. Well, to all of those who deserved them.

I gave a couple of stars to this bluebelle person without actually reading what they had to say. Mainly because this person appears to be uber hot, so this person would get two stars if I could based on content!

Anyhow, I've always thought that Santa got about because of quantum measurement!

Think about it!
No tech needed, he just wills himself about! It is really just that simple!

Here is to a happy holidays everyone! I hope you all have a good time this weekend. Be safe.

One more thing... why in the hell are we on the internet?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ah but alas it’s time again to try to chase down that most enduring conspiracy of how Santa Clause manages to visit every home in the world on a single night and fit enough gifts for everyone in his sleigh.

NORAD keeps us safe from enemy nation’s bombers and missiles but they seem unable to stop Santa even though the feverishly track his every move.

What seemingly advanced and sophisticated technology allows Santa to invade nation after nation’s airspace and elude them on his round the world journey of goodwill and fellowship?

Even now as I write this Santa has just touched down in Vienna Austria and will no doubt soon be making his way across the Atlantic here to America.

It’s hard not to get excited and root for that one perennial figure who year in and year out defies the New World Order and the Military Industrial Complex and Corporate Governments of the World to visit every nation on earth with out a visa or paying any duties and taxes on his mega fortune of gifts.

Will this be the year we find out?

NoraSanta.org

I'm waiting for Cheney to take command of NORAD and allow Santa to run his slay into The Empire State Building :-P

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The official story of Santa and NORAD and what a story it is courtesy of CNN.

Is this Santa Claus?

All joking aside, NORAD has been taking its Santa tracking project seriously for decades. But it actually began in 1955 with a wrong number.

One morning that December, U.S. Air Force Col. Harry Shoup, the director of operations at CONAD, the Continental Air Defense Command--NORAD's predecessor--got a phone call at his Colorado Springs, Colorado, office. This was no laughing matter. The call had come in on one of the top secret lines inside CONAD that only rang in the case of a crisis.

Grabbing the phone, Shoup must have expected the worst. Instead, a tiny voice asked, "Is this Santa Claus?"

"Dad's pretty annoyed," said Terri Van Keuren, Shoup's daughter, recalling the legend of that day in 1955. "He barks into the phone," demanding to know who's calling.

"The little voice is now crying," Van Keuren continued. "'Is this one of Santa's elves, then?'"

The Santa questions were only beginning. That day, the local newspaper had run a Sears Roebuck ad with a big picture of St. Nick and text that urged, "Hey, Kiddies! Call me direct...Call me on my private phone and I will talk to you personally any time day or night."

But the phone number in the ad was off by a digit. Instead of connecting with Santa, callers were dialing in on the line that would ring if the Russians were attacking.

Before long, the phone was ringing off the hook, and softening up, Shoup grabbed a nearby airman and told him to answer the calls and, Van Keuren said, "'just pretend you're Santa.'"

CNN.com

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

A big Christmas star for you too Jay...

BlueBelle's picture certainly would make BlueBelle Ice Cream melt!

One thing for sure she sure knows a lot more about Santa than the average bear!

Santa may just be the conspiracy of all time!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowKingpin

I'm waiting for Cheney to take command of NORAD and allow Santa to run his slay into The Empire State Building :-P

The Empire State Building or Sears Tower? Cheney definately looks like a J.C. Penney kind of guy to me!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ah but alas it’s time again to try to chase down that most enduring conspiracy of how Santa Clause manages to visit every home in the world on a single night and fit enough gifts for everyone in his sleigh.

NORAD keeps us safe from enemy nation’s bombers and missiles but they seem unable to stop Santa even though the feverishly track his every move.

What seemingly advanced and sophisticated technology allows Santa to invade nation after nation’s airspace and elude them on his round the world journey of goodwill and fellowship?

Even now as I write this Santa has just touched down in Vienna Austria and will no doubt soon be making his way across the Atlantic here to America.

It’s hard not to get excited and root for that one perennial figure who year in and year out defies the New World Order and the Military Industrial Complex and Corporate Governments of the World to visit every nation on earth with out a visa or paying any duties and taxes on his mega fortune of gifts.

Will this be the year we find out?

NoraSanta.org

If I were santa I'd be pretty freaking pissed that they put a tracker on me like this. One of these generations kids are going to get smart and start setting up some santa traps

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why on earth are people still posting here. Go enjoy the party! "Christmas ain't no drag. Cause Santa's gotta brand new bag". Merry Christmas, everybody. I am outta here.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I don't know I think Santa invents all the video games and electronic gadgets the kids use anyway doesn't he?

I think that is why the military industrial complex is so desperate to track him through NORAD?

If they could get Santa to say go work at Los Alamos like they did with Einstien?

Think of the possiblities?

Could HARRP actually be the U.S.'s most desperate measure to make the atmosphere heavier to slow Santa down so he can finally be captured?

I shudder to think it!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Why on earth are people still posting here. Go enjoy the party! "Christmas ain't no drag. Cause Santa's gotta brand new bag". Merry Christmas, everybody. I am outta here.

It's much like hurricane and tornadoe chasers, if you are on the trail of Santa Clause, the Top Secret trail of Santa Clause, then Christmas Eve is that one night of year when you really have to work it!

Unravelling the mystery and conspiracy of Santa Clause is not easy my friend!

Oh and Merry Christmas!

[edit on 24/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Santa travels the globe due to the quantum observer effect.
Nothing will stop him.

You know what's funny?
It's true!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This sounds entirely possible and plausible Jay care to share more on just how the quantum observer works?

Does it involve Eggnog, spiked Eggnog and could Eggnog also play some part in the Santa Conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well, as I understand it, for a lot of folks it does.
For me, I don't drink egg nog, but I partake anyhow.

In beer.

So yeah, I propogate the story through my beer drinking in hopes to keep the observation alive that the children love Santa Claus and therefore observe it into reality!!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have a 6 and 9 year old, and both started to read and use the computers at the age of 3. This year though my 9 year old told me a few months back that he doesn't believe in Santa anymore and he will not track him on norad this year.

I looked him in the eye and said “ Are we going to test that theory this year”? A few days later he came up to me and told me he was only kidding about not believing in Santa…

Well good news, I talked to my wife (I'm in Afganistan) and my little one made cookies for him and left out a gass of milk too, My older nine year old decided to not risk it and tracked Santa up to a few hours from our house and they rushed off to bed.....happy ending

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join