It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman jumps barrier, knocks down pope at Christmas Eve mass, Vatican says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

i agree but at the same time you have to understand they do not connect "the curch" or "faith" with what happend..

its like having a selective memory "oh so what he was a preist" yeah a priest who abused kids "well thats not the view of the curch" correct its not.

But what makes you think any of them are holy to begin with? does it come as some supirse that a man of the cloth abused a child?

No

why?

because are imperefect and to lable someone as such is a joke and a lie

just like saying the peop talks to god "when we all can" yet you all see him as some kinda autority on "god" ? mind bending

yet you need a secrutiy pass to get into the vatican libary wonder why?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by eradown

ust stear clear of lynch mob justice

oh you mean like burning people on stakes? or not advocating the use of condoms because god said so?

Ok my mistake, i find that ironic that you say what you do and use money at the same time.

when its based on greed.. thats why we have a neat little word called "profit"

Funny! Prophet / Porfit

hmm LOL

Can't think of a single society that was not barbaric at the time Catholic church was burning people at the stake. You want to hold people accountable for what their acestors did? We are all in trouble. While we are at it let's hold identical twins responsible for each others crimes.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by eradown]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thought it was funny in a slapstick sort of way. I can see that popping up in many shows here in the U.K.

Glad he was'nt hurt and did'nt seem to be effected by it. You never know how safe you really are untill someone test's it. It just goes to show anybody can be got at.

(im after you Gary Glitter you cant hide forever.)

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

(im after you Gary Glitter you cant hide forever.)

If youever do, get a hold of him, make sure and cut his Bollocks off, he is one of the worst Phedophiles that is going about.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by factbeforefiction

LOL, yeah because if anything it is those darned atheists that are always out there pushing their ideals on people. LOL. Atheist wars and atheist violence just makes me sick.

Yeah Mao and Stalin do make me pretty sick. Not to mention Pol Pot, Kim Jong Ill, Fidel Castro and Ho Chi Minh.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just read the thread postings and its left me bruised and battered.

The catholic church should be outlawed from top to bottom. Those who worship the catholic faith should demand this themselves unless they also view child abuse and cover up as being moraly right in the eyes of their god.

Its all a farce. A dangerous mix of abuse and unspoken loyalty. Anyone who covets and hides anyone who is an abuser deserves more than a public visit from the "lady in red". They deserve to be locked up for ever or they should be handed to the abused.

Anyone who defends a faith that is so steeped in everything that is wrong in the eyes of the individual who has not been brainwashed are as guilty as those who abused...why? because it is the faith followers that give them the power.

Send the abusing priests to me and I will make sure they get their just rewards.

Now argue this point....Children should be safe no matter where they are.

Respects

[edit on 25-12-2009 by captiva]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The mug shot of the Pope beater is here.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

You may want to look at it. This lady has attacked the pope twice. The first time she got off without so much as slap on the wrist. You cross her ,she could kill you and get away with it. She is defintitly a sacred cow.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Tell me something, this does not add up, she attacked before, then why was she allowed in the Vatican in the first place. When they well knew she had done this before.

I would be sacking a few security officials, and that would be the start off it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by eradown

Tell me something, this does not add up, she attacked before, then why was she allowed in the Vatican in the first place. When they well knew she had done this before.

I would be sacking a few security officials, and that would be the start off it.

This is a conspiracy site. Someone say it. Many terroist acts have been in---- jobs.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

What I am trying to point out, did they want her to attack the pope maybe kill him/ Seems to me, they lack in intelligence to say the least.

Another question, is the Swiss Guards not there to protect the Pope.?

Hello they just stood there and done nothing lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

but that is retarded?

i point out facts not because of blame, tho you equate blame because im dissing people who follow one aspect of many?

im from the UK you can blame us for most of the crap in the world.. just because i say what i do does not mean i blame anyone if anything

I blame people who require faith in god yet lack it in them self to face the truth

there aint one

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

who all were not athiest.

Just so you know...

you are confusing aspects of scocial life with a persons wonderings on how he got here..

every humans has a god of some type.. reason is why

and the answer to that is simple

scared of them self and the unknown.. when in fact its known

your born and you die

correct?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

do you know when the priminister of italy got attacked his aproval rating went up?

ironic is it not? LOL aww poor pope gets attacked by some "nut"

funny that because people who talk to god tend to be locked up? hmm weired LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by eradown

What I am trying to point out, did they want her to attack the pope maybe kill him/ Seems to me, they lack in intelligence to say the least.

Another question, is the Swiss Guards not there to protect the Pope.?

Hello they just stood there and done nothing lol.

Or maybe it went according to plan. One of the cardinals was injured in a bad way. I hope he recovers. Illuminanti are the only people who would or could orchestrate such a prank. What are they trying to distract attention from?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Laurauk

funny that because people who talk to god tend to be locked up?

Only in Communist Hell holes.
second line

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Seems since yesterdays attack alot more have tuned in to what the Pope has had to say, I will look up on news sites etc tobring the total numbers.

I do certainly hopes the cardinal recovers also.

end of line so to speak lol

And A Meery Christmas to you also.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

no mate. in england we lock up peopl who talk to god and put em on prozac

funny how the pope gets away with it tho?

wonder if he is on prozac seems to know everything about god right?

do this do that say this say that kiss my whatever...

BS

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by eradown

no mate. in england we lock up peopl who talk to god and put em on prozac

funny how the pope gets away with it tho?

wonder if he is on prozac seems to know everything about god right?

do this do that say this say that kiss my whatever...

BS

Define talking to God; do you mean prayer? The Muslims pray to God all the time. Hindus also pray. The Catholics pray. You have many people of these faiths in England. Who are you putting in your nut houses your own home grown protestants?

Don't hold your breath waiting for the United States to lock up the religious ;thanks to the illegal drug trade our nut houses are full of people who have fried their brains. They talk to ceilings, chairs, and floors. You have never met anyone who was dangerously crazy if you think the pope or even his attacker are crazy.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I wish I could, alas, I am a newbie. Need about 15 more posts before I can start a thread.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to you. And if you don't go for that sort of thing then a warm wintertime end of year type of nice day.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

define talking to god..

Ohh i dunno telling peope they cant use condoms ?

why?

Oh i know because that book thing right? the bible "dont use condoms" its right there

is it? did they have any clue what a condom was 2000 years ago?

I know you mean well being all "i love god and stuff" but hey i dont love god nore do i think hes a person or even cares that im here

You eqaute human emotions and use them to justify your own vision of god like a car wrek and spew it down others gobs

religion its self is a load of CRAP

You tell me this and be honest

when was religion created. do you know what BC means?

BE FOR CHRIST thats what it means BEFOR? wtf? what is BE FOR?

So he created MAN right? THEN PISSES OFFF then sends his SON "wtf does that make me" TO SAVE US from OUR SEFL FOR BEING CREATED BY A GOD WITH A IQ OF A NAT

Now you tell me what side of the bread you butter is on my friend and ill be more than happy to guide you to that window of yours and take you on a tour of reality

You may not like it.. But the entire human race will face that nagging truth sooner or later

and right now its very much SOOONER

take note.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join