It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depressing Christmas for us soldiers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Ok so I believe now that you were over seas at one time but that makes you an even BIGGER D-Bag now because your asking the American people for pitty? WTF Man your such a disgrace to the uniform. You should probly just go shoot yourself now. You gunna go have a pitty party outside? You and your battle buddy gunna cry on each others shoulders?

Soldiers get spit on every day because of ignorant americans, and they stand up and strive on, but no not you. Your gunna sit there and cry. God I wish you were my soldier I would chapter your worthless ass outa the army so fast it would make your head spin. Well Merry Christmas to you troop. Go sit in your chu and cry about how bad youve got it.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ThePeoplesSoldier]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Iraq has no shortage of soldiers, however I hear Afghanistan is getting a lot more troops because I guess the Taliban are pushing back hard.

As they should be. You're in their freaking country.

I really don't get it i suppose . . .

Best wishes for you soldier . . .

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
To be honest it's your own choice been over there and serving a corrupt government and system, you chose to be over their fighting and killing and you chose to be away from your family. No one else to blame but yourself dude, get out of the army and start working on problem solving rather then killing. If all the soldiers of the world dropped their guns and quit the army and focused on problem solving man the world would be a hell of alot better...

[edit on 24/12/09 by free_spirit_earth]

[edit on 24/12/09 by free_spirit_earth]

This

gee cant half tell the rest of you have a pro DoD agenda..... wonder why.. ATS works for the DoD..

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
you knew what you were doing when you signed up for service. and if you didn't, then you had no business signing up.

i on the other hand, rather enjoy going to foreign lands and killing civilians. then i get home and get some jazzy medal for it.

i can't wait til the fema camps start operating, i'm sure ill be the guy in full riot gear butt-stroking a lot of the ignorant debunkers and other ignorant fools that make up the ATS users

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

This D-Bag needs to let it go. Real Vet's know whats going on. The best food I ever had was during the holidays, especially Thanksgiving. Our Master Chief was the best damn cook i ever knew and his motto was that the last person in line would never get less then the first person.

It's a ride, for sure, but every one of us were there because we wanted to be!

This OP is a disgrace and a troll.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

This OP is garbage and brings a bad name to ALL vets. I contribute it to the Army lowering it standards to get soldiers in the military. I thought that my soldiers had a lack of discipline and respect when I get them fresh outa basic, but this guy is ridiculous.

As you said ALL vets of recent wars KNOW that you get taken care of during the holidays. Majority of the time a General or full bird will come to the chow hall and serve all the soldiers a holiday meal. Its actually a really great time to spend with your friends. I have alot of friends here in the states but NONE of them will compare to the Brothers and sisters I made in Iraq, EVER. This OP is probably some broke dick soldier that gets crapped on because they want to complain because its to hot, or to cold, or there IBA is to heavy, or they don't want to clean their rifle, or they have sand in their VJ. I could go on all day, point being this OP is by far the black eye of the military. HE is the person that should be attracting all the Military haters on here. I would have no issue for someone to come on here can call him a baby killer, or tell him he is a criminal, because its soldiers like him that end up doing the horrible things that make MSM. NOT the good soldiers over there. If this soldier had any integrity at all he would take off his uniform and put a bullet in his knee so he doesn't get someone killed. WORTHLESS GARBAGE

EDIT: BTW HERE IS HOW MUCH SUPPORT THIS SOLDIER DOESN'T HAVE JUST TAKE A LOOK THIS IS HIS UNITS FACE BOOK PAGE, MAN IT LOOKS SOOOOO BAD

www.facebook.com...#/group.php?v=wall&gid=72911383053

[edit on 25-12-2009 by ThePeoplesSoldier]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeoplesSoldier

What is your MOS? What FOB are you at?

People don't buy into this guy. Any soldier knows that when your over seas, christmas is just another day and your mind is focused elsewhere. I spent 2 CONSECUTIVE CHRISTMASES in baquba Iraq and I didn't miss it one bit. ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK! Sure the war sucks but there are ALOT of American civilians over in iraq that make life 100000 times easier. THEY COOK BIG DINNERS AND HAND OuT PRESENTS. The first year I was there I even got a photo of santa holding my M249 Machine Gun.

I would label this person a troll if anything. Give me some proof you are a soldier, and not just a anti war fanatic that is willing to make up any lie they can to levey support.

PALEASE! Oh and by the way the LAST thing even the most worthless of soldiers would ASK for it Pitty from the American people. wow wtf

Give me proof that YOU'RE a soldier. My friend's father works at Crane (NWSC) Crane, Indiana. Its as easy as pie for me to validate your service with the United States military. Tell me what branch, the year you started and your CO's name and year that you began and I will see if you actually are what you say that you are. Just so you know, if you give me any B.S. information, I will hang you out to dry here on ATS to the point where you will NEVER want to post here again.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

Roger that my brother! Merry Christmas to you!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thank you ATS for both positive and negative comments. Feel free to vent out all your anger towards me for being honest and for showing people that we too are capable of being human without being told to do so. To the haters here on this thread, keep feeding the fire because its about to burn as bright as the sun.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

For almost all of two seconds I felt sorry for you. However, when I read the following, "We are far away from the families we love just to fight for a cause that has lost meaning and morality." all sympathies went out the window. Friend, it is highly illogical to refer to ANY aspect of this war as a war of meaning and morality. You, like many others, were duped into believing such lies, and now you're missing your families, lacking warm fires and hot cocoa, can't wrap presents, etc.

You joined. You earned your spot in the hell hole. Teach your kids to be smart and to learn from your mistakes.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hey Stoploss!, I'll trade you Afghanistan for Iraq. The Rain here turns the moon dust into the likeness and consistency of fresh dog poo....

Good eats today at the chowhall though.

Marry Christmas ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by ThePeoplesSoldier

What is your MOS? What FOB are you at?

People don't buy into this guy. Any soldier knows that when your over seas, christmas is just another day and your mind is focused elsewhere. I spent 2 CONSECUTIVE CHRISTMASES in baquba Iraq and I didn't miss it one bit. ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK! Sure the war sucks but there are ALOT of American civilians over in iraq that make life 100000 times easier. THEY COOK BIG DINNERS AND HAND OuT PRESENTS. The first year I was there I even got a photo of santa holding my M249 Machine Gun.

I would label this person a troll if anything. Give me some proof you are a soldier, and not just a anti war fanatic that is willing to make up any lie they can to levey support.

PALEASE! Oh and by the way the LAST thing even the most worthless of soldiers would ASK for it Pitty from the American people. wow wtf

Give me proof that YOU'RE a soldier. My friend's father works at Crane (NWSC) Crane, Indiana. Its as easy as pie for me to validate your service with the United States military. Tell me what branch, the year you started and your CO's name and year that you began and I will see if you actually are what you say that you are. Just so you know, if you give me any B.S. information, I will hang you out to dry here on ATS to the point where you will NEVER want to post here again.

Just shut up now female dog (what's that called?) - do not even begin to question this mans service.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by factbeforefiction]

You didn't read this reply well enough. I'm not questioning the op...you need to read my posts carefully. I'm requesting the information of the fools who questioned the OP. Before you call someone out, you should know why you're calling them out. I was defending the OP my man.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There you go stop loss, heres a soldier THATS ACTUALY IN THE FIGHT RIGHT NOW and hes not crying about how hard hes go it. THATS a soldier. Pickem up setem down and DRIVE ON.

Keep your head low in afganistan my prayers to you brother!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Seems to me like you are the one trolling here sir. Its not my fault that you get butt-hurt over a simple thread as this one. maybe you would like to take some of my missions so I can get some down time. Anyways keep doing what you think is right and have a happy new year

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

As I said to you in the U2U I sent you for OBVIOUS reasons I will not provide personal information over the internet, which is what you would need to validate who I am. Also since im an MP and I know that you have to have a legal reason before you can run personal information through ANY government system I would ask you how you planned on doing this legally? Read my threads that I have posted that should be enough info for you to see im not blowing sunshine, and that I am a United States Army SGT. If thats not enough then I suppose you will just have to wonder. Either way if this guy IS a soldier or NOT hes still a D-Bag, either way DOESN'T MATTER

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
reply to post by dragonridr

This D-Bag needs to let it go. Real Vet's know whats going on. The best food I ever had was during the holidays, especially Thanksgiving. Our Master Chief was the best damn cook i ever knew and his motto was that the last person in line would never get less then the first person.

It's a ride, for sure, but every one of us were there because we wanted to be!

This OP is a disgrace and a troll.

Really depends on were you are at, wouldn't you say...

This Christmas morning I had Christmas scrambled eggs, that looked a lot like the scrambled aggs I been eating for two months.... hehe

Lunch so far was nice, some over cooked beef, shrimp cocktail, stuffing, fruit, ice cream... some side dishes...

Its 2:20 in the afternoon so I don't know what dinner will be yet., but the day is like anyother day of get up 5:30 be at work by 6:45, 12 hours later get off work and eat dinner, go to tent or workout, sleep rinse and repeat 180 times... lol

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I may not agree with the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan and the wankers that sent you there, but all the best for Christmas & the New Year. Take Care & Stay Safe.

There's too much hatred in this world & on ATS.

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand.

May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism.

Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there, even when you feel most alone.

May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace.

May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them.

Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending.

Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go into the world.

May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them.

Remember, those whose lives you have touched and who have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished.

It is the content of the encounter that is more important than its' form.

May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart.

Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you.

Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way.

What you may feel you lack in one regard may be more than compensated for in another.

What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.

May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility.

Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience.

May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgments of your accomplishments.

May you always feel loved.

Peace!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Seems to me like you are the one trolling here sir. Its not my fault that you get butt-hurt over a simple thread as this one. maybe you would like to take some of my missions so I can get some down time. Anyways keep doing what you think is right and have a happy new year

My friend, the only mission you seem to have here is to pretend that you are a Vet in the shat. If that's your high then God bless you for bringing some attention to our brothers and sisters. Merry Christmas to you, I know your heart is in the right place, God bless you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join