It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depressing Christmas for us soldiers

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You are a nice person
thank you for the advice. Stay safe on the path you travel.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What in the HELL!? I read every post on each page, and now all I can do is shake my head.
Someone should verify this guy's IP so everyone who is being so hateful towards him can finally shut up about it.
I'm not even a fan of the military, or people who pretend to be in it, but really...even if he was lying, he did nothing to deserve 90% of the hatred that was thrown at him.

Where are the mods? The amount of ToS violations in this topic is staggering, and quite unsettling to me that they still remain although the OP has remained polite and kind the entire time.
I could not do the same if I was in his position.

Really, people... have a heart. So many of you are consumed by hatred.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by bvproductions]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

It has already been checked by some mod and sent me a u2u, but I dont think the mod said anything on my thread yet so im good. Its ok byproductions, I knew what I was getting myself into when I made this thread. The constant
that I have recieved just proved that ATS is not ready to become a threat to TPTB due to high ignorance and hatred. Its alright though, they can vent all they like for it doesn't affect me, except for the thread I made after this one.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Stop-loss!]

<< 13  14  15   >>

join