It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead asleep means non-existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To be sleep means that you are not anymore till woke back up. At least I think this. You dont even notice the peace you are in if you were still existing during sleep. Though you dont exist during sleep. When I say you I mean the inner self, not your physical body you re-exist again inner during a seeming awakened state which is actually a re-existing state inner the physical body if you ask me.

What about you? Do you think you still exist when you are called dead asleep?
That's funny I said dead asleep. But who is to say we dont go in and out of existing by awake vs asleep? If you dream then those dreams mean you still exist and are not yet dead asleep where you temporarily do not exist anymore. Dont let dreams trick you since there are states of sleep they say.

So what does it feel like to not exist? It is no sensing of any kind at all even though the body is left running to make you exist again when need be. It's probably like starting up an engine again when someone or something wakes you out of your dead sleep (rather non-existence). The physical body while sleeping is on stand-by to make you re-exist again some point or for some reason. Well, that's what I think currently.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A friends sister died last year. And it brought her some comfort when I likened it to falling asleep and not waking up. I look on each night as a mini death as you are unaware and wouldn't know if you didn't wake up (unless of course there is life after).

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe you should explain your dreams that you have whilst your asleep? The fact that you cannot remember them doesn't mean your dead, that coming from someone who tries to practice [sucessfully on a couple of occasions ] to Astral Project.

join