It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Tv Show for Kids with Satanic Illuminati theme

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
the adventures of mark twain is one of my favourite movies, that scene isn't even that creepy, and yeah not aimed specifically at a child audience. but even if it was, if you bother to watch the whole thing, its freakin awesome. My favourite part is where he's talking about how he 'came with the comet and will leave with it' and how he'd (mark twain) seen all there was to see except heaven & hell and isn't sure if he could be bothered seeing those anyway...its awesome.

the opening post is moronic.

-B.M

[edit on 25/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
IX-777,

I find your post a little miss leading. And I find it hard to believe you made it for the purpose your saying. Unless you came from a very naive and sheltered background when it comes to Cartoons, which from the things you say is very possible.

But i think your are just using some kind of revers psychology and just watching peoples reactions. But just in case you are not take a look at these Cartoons made for kids.

Full Metal Alchemist

Witch Hunter Robin

Tweeny Witches

Naruto!

And that's just a very few well known ones.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
IX-777,

I find your post a little miss leading. And I find it hard to believe you made it for the purpose your saying. Unless you came from a very naive and sheltered background when it comes to Cartoons, which from the things you say is very possible.

But i think your are just using some kind of revers physiology and just watching peoples reactions. But just in case you are not take a look at these Cartoons made for kids.

Full Metal Alchemist

Witch Hunter Robin

Tweeny Witches

Naruto!

And that's just a very few well known ones.

you guys....

black magick does not equal illuminati.
alchemy does not equal illuminati.
witches & martial arts - not illuminati.

-B.M

[edit on 25/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The only incorrect thing I see in this video segment is that Satan is described as having creative powers. Only God can create ex-nihilo. What Satan does is to use the dominion we’ve willingly given him to manipulate.

Otherwise I think it’s a pretty powerful statement, and accurately describes how the god of this world and his followers think, act and believe.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Heh,

You got my post all wrong......

I love those shows I posted, I could care less if they are illuminati or what ever. I'll decide whats right or wrong after I've seen it.

Anime ROCKS!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Heh,

You got my post all wrong......

I love those shows I posted, I could care less if they are illuminati or what ever. I'll decide whats right or wrong after I've seen it.

Anime ROCKS!!!

ahhh that i did
seems we're on the same page-
and a big 'hear hear' to that

-B.M

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tek-Neek55
My god, lmao. That was...... strange, yet fascinating at the same time.
My question is not of satan/illuminati, that appears to be obvious thru
countless hollywood movies/sitcoms/television series, etc.... I would
like to know how anyone comes to find a video like this to post on a
forum.... lol!

S & F!

"The Denv"
"OzWeatherman"
"Silent Thunder"

All 3 of you sound ridiculous. This type of immaturity is becoming
notorious here on ATS, and YES Im pointing fingers. You guys are
"Forum Clowns," constantly telling yourself that you "Deny Ignorance"
because of how much you jerk off on this website.

Please understand one thing. This website was built for informational
purposes to attract and unite like minded people onto a cyber community
to "discuss" alternative topics, such as what this thread was originally about until you BOZOS came in and ruined it.

As far as I can tell, the 3 of you can learn a thing or two from IX-777
just as well as IX-777 can learn from the 3 of you, if of course you ask
intelligent questions rather than spitting on someone that you don't even
know who to spit on...

Nobody ever wins an argument so give it up....

*How many of you are racist, and/or registered Republicans?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

you're just plain arrogant in this post man, grow some humility and realise you aren't perfect & don't have the authority to pass judgement.

a big 'whatever' to everything you claimed to 'know' in that post.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
the adventures of mark twain is one of my favourite movies, that scene isn't even that creepy, and yeah not aimed specifically at a child audience. but even if it was, if you bother to watch the whole thing, its freakin awesome. My favourite part is where he's talking about how he 'came with the comet and will leave with it' and how he'd (mark twain) seen all there was to see except heaven & hell and isn't sure if he could be bothered seeing those anyway...its awesome.

the opening post is moronic.

I agree.
The Adventures of Mark Twain is a wonderful movie and the "Satan segment" is great. Don't see anything "creepy" with it. As a child it was even clear that it was just a animated movie. Just like the evil looking black Panther in the one Garfield Movie were they go camping.
I was more scared of stuff in "real life" movies. Like that Demon Dog in Ghostbusters and i think most kids see it the same.

Adults always go overboard with "That's nothing for children" or "How can you show that to kids" . They don't seem to realise, that Kids see the world or movies with different eyes. Some might even think that Satan scene is funny

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You've obviously never seen "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" featuring a little girl who summons and binds the Grim Reaper *who happens to have a jamacan accent hEh* to be her servant and her somewhat dimwitted friend. Look it up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by Izarith

Check out "Elfin Lied" it's another good anime.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
This is Mark Twain ..

.. And this was never intended for kids ..

Shhhhh You'll spook the ninnys with that talk..

It has to be the Illuminati revealing themselves to the childen... ohhh the childen..

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Beware the MODS are in on it !! They want your souls !!
Listen not to their dastardly words...

for they are harbingers of statans deeds!!!

and all that other jazz..

*hic*

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

and all that other jazz..

*hic*

Alas, 'tis true I'm afraid.

We are the Immortal Guardians of the Eggnog of Enlightenment.

Drink deep, and Deny Ignorance!

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
The only incorrect thing I see in this video segment is that Satan is described as having creative powers. Only God can create ex-nihilo. What Satan does is to use the dominion we’ve willingly given him to manipulate.

Otherwise I think it’s a pretty powerful statement, and accurately describes how the god of this world and his followers think, act and believe.

Can you show me why Satan can't create 'ex-nihilo'. Why not? If he's allowed to manipulate reality, is empty space not a reality? It's still within the universe and so he can manipulate it to exist. That's what he does, looks to me.

Anyway, I think there's a lot of inaccuracies and yours isn't one of them. (I'm not religious).

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Since I am really not interested in proving anything, the following will have to do or else it is irrelevant to me what you believe. I am not interested in searching through all my old things stuffed around in boxes at different places in my new house just to satisfy a couple skeptics. The following are a few documents, and parts of documents, and membership confirmations, of various orders and societies from Freemasonry to Rosicrucians and more. Since I came over it in the same stack of documents I included a certification of me being a Reiki Master as well although it has absolutely nothing to do with the rest. Documentation from my involvement with the Knights Templars are not included here since I did not bother looking through old files, nor are any documentation from my involvement with the Martinist Order, as well as a couple others I do not feel like naming. Builders of the Adytum is neither included, nor is Eckankar. Some things are concealed on purpose as full names and addresses would been visible and I do not wish to compromise myself or others more than what I do already. No "secrets" or "teachings" in document form I have from any of these orders / societies will be published as that serves little purpose and I am already teaching people enough on my own elsewhere.

Evidence for my claims of being a researcher and hobby archeaologist have already been posted in some previous photos, and you will see that there are at least 3 different languages in the documents I present now which again will serve as evidence of me travelling and speaking different languages.

Further photos of my research travels and such will neither be posted now, due to the same fact that I am simply not interested looking through a bunch of old material to find some things to satisfy a few skeptics in either case, so this will be all.

I do apologize for some bad photo quality on some of these.

This will also probably be my final words about myself in this thread as it had nothing to do about me, but I decided for once to give a little proof for my claims since I normally do not. Discussions regarding me and things I am involved with can be asked in my other threads specially dedicated to that, feel free to search.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
When millions of eyes see it then who knows what can be manifested in a universe that is as strange as ours. This goes for all media. Your observations may just make it true. Ever notice how ideas from science fiction became science fact? The laser beam for example. It started off as science fiction only to become a reality. At one time flying like a bird was just a day dream.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"Inspiration" is often the result of an external influence, thus making "fiction" real somewhere else. And the collective consciousness is a powerful connection to all Minds alone,

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I've seen this before. Pretty sure it was called The Adventures of Mark Twain or something like that.

I do find this extremely inappropriate for kids, and it is creepy, but that's what draws me to it. It presents this image of Satan that we rarely get to see. Constantly bombarded with anti-Satan messages this shows a dark brooding Lucifer and his philosophical musings about life and human kind. It's very interesting and a little disturbing and it can't be said to show Satan in a favorable light, though a more interesting one than the standard goat man with a pitchfork.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Illuminati and I find the labeling of the Illuminati as "Satanic" to be an amateur mistake many conspiracy theorists make. The Elite who belong to these secret societies are not dumb enough to believe superstitious nonsense, they merely use stories like the tale of Satan to communicate in a way that is hard to decipher for us and which gives a false image of their societies as being at all about religion. I think they want us to believe they are a bunch of superstitious bunglers who have to do things by ritual or dark magic, the idea that they are more than men or that they are insane can make us afraid of them instead of make us anxious to unite against them.

These Elites are interested in power and money, that is all, symbolism and myth are merely a means to confuse us and encrypt their own meaning. Much of what we learn about them is misinformation they allow to be let out. We have no knowledge of them that they do not allow us to have.

If this cartoon had been a tool of TPTB they would have funded it better, as it is it only made it into 7 major cities.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

"you're just plain arrogant in this post man, grow some humility and realise you aren't perfect & don't have the authority to pass judgement.

a big 'whatever' to everything you claimed to 'know' in that post.
"

LOL, what?

For starters, I wouldn't know how to grow humility if you showed me.

Second, you're passing judgement on me with that humility growth
statement, lol.

Third, I didn't claim to "know" anyting in that post. I stated my opinion
that I felt needed to be said to those guys. If you read this whole thread,
Im sure you would know why I said all that. It got bad enough to where
a MOD had to bring the initial topic back.

Sorry if my post startled you, but I did feel it was necessary.

Oh, and if anyone was arrogant in this thread, it would be the 3 that I
called out... and for that simple reason.

Read the whole thread before you make any claims or judgements. No
offense, just Humble Advice!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join