It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking the Pulse :: How Big Was Your Christmas/Holliday Bonus This Year?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Merry Christmas, and I hope everyone's Christmas is better next year!

Sorry to quote myself, but I most sincerely put this up for all the people who are not having the best Holiday season ever, in the hopes that they may have their best ever next year!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
WEl Lets See..... Since I am STILL on Unemployment, I got Nada..
(here in Cali)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

So we have to tiptoe around all those that dont have a job this year, so we can make sure that we dont hurt their feelings?

Dont you think this walking on eggshells BS, has gone on long enough? Isnt that part of the reason why we are in this mess in the US ANYWAY?

All the Politically correct crap, and spread the wealth, and "dont call em terrorist" stuff?

Sorry, I think im done trying to not to OFFEND people just because people anymore arent tough enough to handle day to day life....

People need to grow some thicker skin and a spine......

HOPE YALLS CHRISTMAS WAS GREAT!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I got a $5 gift card... It's the third time in my life that someone (each time a boss) has given me a $5 gift card. Once I got a $5 gift card to Best Buy. WTF can I buy for $5 at Best Buy?? ... Why even give a $5 gift card, it's like "hey, here is something to prove I notice you enough to care that you would be upset if you thought you were unnoticed, but unimportant enough for me to spare more than a bigmac's cost on you"...

Personally.. and maybe I am just weird like that, I find it more insulting to be given a $5 gift card than to get nothing at all .. makes me wanna deck someone in the face.. Christmas.. bah humbug.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I live on state benefits and disability living allowance. it's not much but i can survive, I live well within my means. I was expecting a winter fuel allowance bonus, but it never appeared. Maybe the government thought bailing out the banks more important than heating the disabled and elderly through the winter.
I know most people who live on benefits are seen as parasites in this country, but as someone who has a genuine disability, I'm tarred with the same brush.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join