It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ride the San Diego Chem Trail...Weather Moding in Action.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello friends,

This is a little video I put together of only three separate incidents that I was able to capture (camera was with me) on video, though I am carrying my cam with me regularly again and will be recording new data on when these planes are spraying.

Now I only have three different occasions here. One on one day, and two on another, though there schedule is much more hectic then what I'm showing here. For instance on the last plane you can hear me saying that this is the fourth plane in one hour.

This is consistent with how many of these spraying planes are going on the days I see them. It seems that it is like two to three days a week that these planes usually flying from North West to South East (Probably the western sea board of the US) come along on the days they fly every 20 minutes or so for at least a few hours at a time.

Mostly I see them traveling from North to South, but as you will see this first plane is doing something I haven't seen them do before.

To all San Diego or Southern Cali or even NV or AZ residents. If you have seen these planes doing this stuff would you just leave a quick "Yes, I've seen them in yourtownhere", just because I'd like to know how many even notice them. I'm going to start recording days and times I see them because it is more often then not.

Also notice on the first plane, you will see a ball of white light that is flashing on one side of the plane. At first I thought that may be it was reflection, but I've confirmed that it is not, as you can see the wing still in shadow and the light bliping in a specific pattern.

Anyway yall....Enjoy

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another weird thing is they always seam to cut off the trail the second they cross over the boarder into Mexican Air space.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
haha good video loved the soundtrack, nice video of the planes too is that Puscifer?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Thank you.

Yes Pucifer....Love em...
Second one was my old band 10 Ton

Thanks again.

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
my 'best' experience with chemtrails happened in geneva.

one afternoon there was this full grid of trails in the sky (it is not everyday more like one every 10/15 days), kms around, all the planes creating the trails were perfectly visible and not so high up.

Now the thing is, since there is quite a big airport in geneva, we can also spot airliners landing/taking off all the time.

I spent 2 hours looking those in the middle of the grid, following them in the sky as they were taking off, waiting to see their trails.

well guess what : no matter their altitude, no trails from those airliners...
and no planes creating the trails were ever landing or taking off at the airport, still they were there in the sky above the city all afternoon...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Thanks for your reply Mika.

Yeah or even when you go on a Jet liner, you never see those trails looking backwards out the window.

I don't believe that it has to do with poisoning us, though they use Barium and Aluminum at toxic levels, they breath the same air we do, so I couldn't image them pumping stuff into the air that is meant to hurt the General Population.

I believe all of it has to do with weather modification, hence the seaboards...they can control the pressure coming in off of the coast.

Thanks again...Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

when you go on a Jet liner, you never see those trails looking backwards out the window.

i do it all the time too but it's quite tough to look backward from the window seat ! so i do it when the plane turn my side, and yep nothing ever

weather control is one thing,
another would be to correlate trails to nato and its missile shield project
then you have the haarp/eiscat experiments

russia is doing weather control since decades they never hid it to their population

since they keep secret what they do in western skies and pour lots of disinfos on the matter, i'm more inclined to look at one or both of those two other possibilities.
(poisoning coming as side effect not as the aim)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes exactly, the side effect.

I would say that with haarp and the others that tesla gave chunks too, which I think were all the big players of that time...Russia, France, Germany, England, US...(the death ray) that this is much more about controlling Terra Firma then about directly hurting people.

I bet they are trying to kick start the global warming thing like wrapping the earth in tinfoil right before it goes in the oven to seal in all the juices.

Microwave anyone?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dude, get a grip.

You might want to try taking a class in aeronautics or atmosphere science. There are several good community colleges offering courses in such near you. Or join Civil Air Patrol and you'll learn the facts.

Those are very common contrails, i.e., condensation trails. We get them frequently over coastal areas because of the high water vapor content. Prop jobs will do it, too: ever watch the Military Channel's old WWII aerial bombardment episodes? You'll see massive contrails behind the bomber formations.

While they probably have unburnt fuel in them, there's nothing else. Think about it for minute. Every jetliner is refueled in plain sight right there at the gate in front of hundreds of witnesses. The fuel trucks are coming from the same depot, using the same fuel as private jets. So when and where are the chemicals being added? Where are they stored? The whole thing makes zero sense and falls entirely apart under the slightest intellectual scrutiny...ever think of what effect it would have on the engines? If it's not added to the fuel, then there MUST be storage tanks in the wings, with associated spray equipment, and those tanks must be refilled every flight, so where are they, and where are the trucks that fill them?

Anyway, there's lots better things to do here in San Diego to occupy your thoughts than this drivel.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A good little "must see" video and web site on aerial emissions -

For some reason this video isn't embedding properly -

**near the bottom of the first page at this link - (smart dust)

tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

you can watch the video -

It's an important one. We are already breathing life threatening chemicals -
It's been going on a very long time.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
A good little "must see" video and web site on aerial emissions -

For some reason this video isn't embedding properly -

**near the bottom of the first page at this link - (smart dust)

tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

you can watch the video -

It's an important one. We are already breathing life threatening chemicals -
It's been going on a very long time.

Yes it has www.weathermod.com

[edit on 24-12-2009 by spinkyboo]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by 22-250]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well I live in San Diego and I notice the constant spraying. Some days it is all day, well into the night, and some days there is none. This season I have not seen too many. My observations on the whole thing is that on the days when there is an obvious heavy spraying going on, the days are abnormally hot, and you feel sluggish, the air quality and clarity is not that great. For example, a few weeks ago I noticed that on one morning, early in the morning, there was some planes over head leaving "contrails" behind. I knew for sure that day was going to be hot, and sure enough, it was. The previous day was a very cold day,and the day after was also cold. It also works when it suddenly rains. There will be heavy spraying going on, and a few days later it rains.

Part of it does seem like cloud seeding, but not all of it. Also, I do notice that once they reach the border, they change course. The funny thing about it is that they follow a perpendicular path along the coastline and those trails stay up there the whole day. I literally mean the whole day. I work nights, so in the morning hours, 2 - 6 am, when the sun is still down, that is when you can see a lot of activity in the sky.

***edit= I just noticed you were shooting from the car wash by the Albertson's on University. LOL

[edit on 24-12-2009 by souls]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

What were the dates you recorded the footage?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

There will be heavy spraying going on, and a few days later it rains.

Thats because a storm sytsem is usually preceded by higher moisture in the atmosphere.

Part of it does seem like cloud seeding, but not all of it.

Thats because NONE of it is cloud seeding.

Cloud seeding is done at much lower altitudes than where contrails form, and cloud seeding is only done when there are already a significant amount of rain bearing clouds present.

The clouds that are contrails, or come from contrails are called cirrostratus clouds, and are much to high and thin to produce rain.

Cloud Seeding

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I seem them all the time where I live in Phoenix. They will spray several times a week almost all day it seems then quit for a period. Sometimes for a week or two. Then unfortunately they come back. Also if you google chem trails and Phoenix, or chem trails air tests or something like that you will see that someone here in Phoenix had in the last few years had an independent study done of the air quality here and found all kinds of garbage in the air at rates millions of times higher than safe/normal. Check it out. Pretty scary. Heavy metals and biological elements. Also stayed in Denver for school for a month and saw them there and over northern New Mexico as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

So..... I fail to see how that changes anything I have wrote. Whether high moisture precedes a storm system or not, it does not change my statement, that several days before it rains, between 1 and 3, I sometimes notice heavy activity of these planes leaving behind what we are to believe are contrails, during those 3 days. I do not know if this is the reason why it rains, but in the time that I have been paying attention, it almost never fails.

The weather in San Diego, is some of the best around, but over the years you notice these things. I notice sudden changes in temperature like I mentioned earlier. In between two fairly cold days, I notice that there is this plane activity again. Then that day was unusually hot.

You may be right about the cloud seeding, but even you cant say that is not all cloud seeding in capital letters and everything. Do you know all of the technologies available to seed clouds? I am sure that the dispersal of these trails into the "cloud formations" called cirrostratus is the explanation, but aren't contrails supposed to disappear shorttly after?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
This is a little video I put together of only three separate incidents that I was able to capture (camera was with me) on video, though I am carrying my cam with me regularly again and will be recording new data on when these planes are spraying.

They are called "contrails", have a read of en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
Well I live in San Diego and I notice the constant spraying. Some days it is all day, well into the night, and some days there is none. This season I have not seen too many. My observations on the whole thing is that on the days when there is an obvious heavy spraying going on, the days are abnormally hot, and you feel sluggish, the air quality and clarity is not that great. For example, a few weeks ago I noticed that on one morning, early in the morning, there was some planes over head leaving "contrails" behind. I knew for sure that day was going to be hot, and sure enough, it was. The previous day was a very cold day,and the day after was also cold. It also works when it suddenly rains. There will be heavy spraying going on, and a few days later it rains.

Part of it does seem like cloud seeding, but not all of it. Also, I do notice that once they reach the border, they change course. The funny thing about it is that they follow a perpendicular path along the coastline and those trails stay up there the whole day. I literally mean the whole day. I work nights, so in the morning hours, 2 - 6 am, when the sun is still down, that is when you can see a lot of activity in the sky.

***edit= I just noticed you were shooting from the car wash by the Albertson's on University. LOL

[edit on 24-12-2009 by souls]

That's my hood yo...

Awesome, souls thank you so much for that confirmation. I see it the same way. Some none, and some days all day long one after another, but key to this...you noticed it stops at the border also....cool i'm not nuts

Thanks again souls...hit me up sometime if conspiring locally...

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

What were the dates you recorded the footage?

First one was Dec18th and before that were the last two on the same day. Nov.23rd

Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

The weather in San Diego, is some of the best around, but over the years you notice these things. I notice sudden changes in temperature like I mentioned earlier. In between two fairly cold days, I notice that there is this plane activity again. Then that day was unusually hot.

That is because the weather at 30,000 + feet is much different then at ground level. If it is 50 degrees on your porch thermometer, that does not mean it 50 degrees 5 miles above your head.

but aren't contrails supposed to disappear shorttly after?

No, not necessarily. It all depends on the conditions in the upper atmosphere to be conducive to persistent contrail formation.

The colder and moister the conditions, the chances of persistent contrails increases.

At extremely low temperatures, less moisture is needed to form persistent contrails.

Appleman Chart

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join