It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will run in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have know a Democrat will challenge Obama for the Democratic nomination.

Democrats: President Barack Obama, Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Sen. Evan Bayh.
Republicans: Gov. Sarah Palin, Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Rep. Newt Gingrich, Vice President Dick Cheney, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Gov. Gary E. Johnson, Sen. John Thune.

I believe that Obama will win the Democratic primaries but will be in a tough race in he is challenged by only Kucinich, he may lose many New England and western states to Kucinich. If Obama is against Bayh he will most likely see an easy victory.

I believe that the 3 big champions for the Republican primaries will be; Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty. I forsee Cheney winning alot of Hawkish states such as Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia. I forsee Palin winning alot of Socially conservative states such as Utah, Alabama, and Arkansas. And I forsee Pawlenty winning more fiscally conservative states such as Arizona, Idaho, and South Dakota. there really is no clear winner but I do believe Pawlenty will fight the good fight but will lose in the end leaving Palin V.S. Cheney. I cannot forsee who will win that but my guess would be that the race would be EXTREMELY close but in the end I think Palin will win.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Huckabee,

Ron Paul should. (of course) but won't get enough votes.

I'll make a prediction. If BO doesn't get impeached, he'll be there again. They'll be a big scandal and so other distraction to get him back. He's the perfect puppet.

I do see Palin running, and winning the REP side.
Hmm...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If you think any party is going to run anyone but the incumbent President, just take a look at history, and you'll see otherwise....

As for the Republicans, it's a long time until 2012...many things could happen....

join