It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christian Zionism...roots of an evil agenda

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Christian Zionism...roots of an evil agenda

Zionism is evil enough but this Christian-Zionist movement takes the cake!

Unfortunately for the people of the world everything is going according to the New World Order Plan. But what is this New World Order Plan? In a nutshell the Plan is this. The Dark Agenda of the secret planners of the New World Order is to reduce the world's population to a "sustainable" level "in perpetual balance with nature" by a ruthless Population Control Agenda via Population and Reproduction Control. A Mass Culling of the People via Planned Parenthood, toxic adulteration of water and food supplies, release of weaponised man-made viruses, man-made pandemics, mass vaccination campaigns and a planned Third World War. Then, the Dark Agenda will impose upon the drastically reduced world population a global feudal-fascist state with a World Government, World Religion, World Army, World Central Bank, World Currency and a micro-chipped population. In short, to kill 90% of the world's population and to control all aspects of the human condition and thus rule everyone, everywhere from the cradle to the grave.

www.overlordsofchaos.com...

www.fixedearth.com...




posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They can murder 90% of us and still be outnumbered, and that remaining 10% can still bring them down.

That is, if what you wrote is what is really planned. I'm beginning to have my doubts. What they are doing now is trying to delay the inevitable crash by putting power structures in place before it happens. They are grasping at straws and they are doing it out of fear. They know whats coming, and they know they are living on borrowed time.

And it's not the Christian zionists that we have to "worry" about, as twisted and as sick as they are. It's the jew zionists that are pulling the strings. The "christian" zionists are just their useful idiots. And they are idiots, too blind and too stupid to live.

[edit on 24/12/09 by PSUSA]



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA
 


Correct...the Jewish Zionist are the real masters and the slaves (Christian-Zionist) are just following orders!



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Look at most of those TV born agian Christian types...makes me sick. They are America's cancer...Christian-Zionist.



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's a big rabid wolf pack.

THey care more for israhell then they do their own country, and it's amazing what they gleefully overlook. It's an extremely odd case of blindness that I understand the reason for, but dont fully comprehend and probably never will in this life. I chalk it up to it being supernatural. I can't see how they can otherwise reach a different conclusion from the same info, not to mention their reaction to that info presented to them.

It has nothing to do with intelligence, because some of them are smarter than I am. They're certainly more manipulative.

This world is a mess.

Merry Christmas, even though it's pagan... At least we can have a good time.




top topics
 
0

log in

join