It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fannie, Freddie CEOs set for $6 million payday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Fannie, Freddie CEOs set for $6 million payday

www.msnbc.msn.com

The two chief executives of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac could get paid as much as $6 million each for 2009, despite the companies' dismal performance this year which cost taxpayers more than $100 billion.

Fannie's CEO, Michael Williams, and Freddie CEO Charles "Ed" Haldeman Jr. each will receive $900,000 in salary, $3.1 million in deferred payments next year and another $2 million if they meet certain performance goals, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hear is another big pay out to the rich banking people thanks to the U.S. tax payers. Of that one hundred billion the companies got from the government the two will receive nine hundred thousand as a salary. From what the article says every thing else is based on performance. I will say now what I have said before, why not pay the government back before you pay these rich people that kind of money.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is the absolute height of arrogance and audacity

The very organization that sparked the economic pig sty we find ourselves in, the same people that ruined so many lives, now they get awarded for it..

Semper

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Semper
thanks for posting.
And yes I agree with what you are saying. This should seem very arrogant to john q public. Hear is something else to help get your blood presser up.

thread

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think it's pretty messed up that these guys won't have anything done against them to stop this either. Even when the majority of the country disagrees with this amount of pay for companies that have failed and had to be propped back up with tax dollars. Kind of makes me with someone would akumetsu them.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The souls of those people must looked like withered decrepid roots of a tree that sucked up the nutrients around it leaving it in a barren desert. I don't wish ill on anyone but damn do these people put me to the test.

Merry Christmas to the good souls here at ATS and abroad. There may be nothing to show for it but there is something to be said for being a loving person. The bankers can keep their greed and selfishness, I'll keep my heart, at least they can't take that from us.

Cheers to all my brothers and sisters south of the border. Keep your chins up.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by thebulldog]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog

Merry Christmas to the good souls here at ATS and abroad. There may be nothing to show for it but there is something to be said for being a loving person. The bankers can keep their greed and selfishness, I'll keep my heart, at least they can't take that from us.

A very nice statement Bulldog, thanks a lot for posting.

I wish you a joyful season also.

new topics

top topics

join