It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star of Trøndelag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I wonder if in years to come, our childrens children will pray to the memory of the second coming of Christ, who was born in a small village somewhere between Finnmark and Trøndelag on a cold winters morning, as wise men and leaders gathered nearby to decide how to save the earth from destruction.

Merry Christmas everybody.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by kennyb72]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What the heck are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

This short OP was meant to be a teaser, a small experiment to see if anybody would put the clues together and consider the same possibility as I did regarding recent events. Everything is possible in a conscious universe.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And Merry Christmas to you, kenny.

In reply, I think, actually I would hope, not, although humans need to be woken up every so often (2000 years? :-) ) I say "no" (Fatima aside), because humans must move past thinking that a "god", "God" will "save" them, and to understand that they must save themselves, by unconditional Love. If we love each other as Jesus commanded, we would not pollute. We would no more think of harming others as we would harm ourselves. We would do unto others the way we would want it done unto ourselves.

Blessings to you, kenny, and Namaste!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Hello Desert, I am glad somebody understood what I was eluding to. In a way it is wishful thinking. I totally agree with you, that we need take care of ourselves and our planet by learning to love each other.

The problem is many people have forgotten the message and it would be wonderful for faith in a higher being to be restored.

I just wonder how he would be received now though.

Blessings in return Desert

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Well nobody figured out my enigmatic post which relates to the area in Norway that witnessed the spiral phenomena.

I thought I would highlight something else I found interesting about this area.

Here is the coat of arms fo Klæbu in the municipality of Trøndelag, an area of the world that regularly reports UFO activity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/468d08c31ed6.png[/atsimg]

I wonder if anyone can provide details of how old this coat of arms is, and its origin.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by kennyb72

Well nobody figured out my enigmatic post which relates to the area in Norway that witnessed the spiral phenomena.

I thought I would highlight something else I found interesting about this area.

Here is the coat of arms fo Klæbu in the municipality of Trøndelag, an area of the world that regularly reports UFO activity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/468d08c31ed6.png[/atsimg]

I wonder if anyone can provide details of how old this coat of arms is, and its origin.

Jag brukar vara uppe i Narvik rätt så ofta!

Åh det det är ju inte just tomten man ser i stjärnorna där!

God Jul!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Well, thank you for that Chevalerous

Being monolingual, I would love to know what you just said

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Du kommer se mycket mer i stjärnorna om man tittar tillräckligt hårt

God Jul! Chevalerous