It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

404 Error...WTF ??? Can't reply to my own thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What's up with THAT ???

Anyhoo..just wanted to let everybody who replied that I've decided that June 2 is the DAY. I'm gonna do it

And I am SO nervous/excited it's unreal. I canNOT wait !!!!

I bet I'm for sure the oldest candidate for a tongue piercing these people have ever seen (I'm 40). I can only hope that I don't stick out like a sore thumb in this roomful of perfect bodies lol.

Whatever...I'm gonna do it. I've done the research, mostly from a website called www.bmezine.com...

And I am ready. I just fell in love with idea and I'm going for it.

I want to thank everyone for their heartfelt and honest replies and let you know that I appreciate them totally, whether pro or con. Thanks again ATS-ites

Wish me luck !!!!!!!! lol

KayEm

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
All i can say is your Brave!!

I have been thinking of getting the same, but i cant seem to pluck up the courage to have it done, lol

Well keep us updated on how it turns out.
If it hurts ect!! lol

Good luck on the 2nd

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You wuth forewarned.

Jutht don't blame any poor thucker at Ay Tee Eth for your thtupid thpeech impediment when you thtart pothting again after your thikth monthth recovery from that very thore infection.

Betht of luck anyway tootth.

Muthked.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Kayem- Good Luck!

Asala- It actually doesn't hurt at all, according to my friends that have one(maybe they are just saying that). It just gets uncomfortable afterwards when your tongue is all swollen. So go for it.

Masked- Huh? What was that you just said?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
LOL@Masked

Thanks you guys...I'll be sure to post the full story, including the gory details *evil cackle* that night.

Yikes !!! Getting nervous and all excited here !

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Good luck KayEm !

You sure are brave. Just reminding how it hurts when I bite my tongue drives the idea way way far away from me (I'm not into piercings anyway..)

BTW, we prefer to be called ATSers or ATS-ers.

ATS-ites sounds like... termites.. (sorry, couldn't find anything funny to rhyme with..)

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No fecking way would I volunteer to have holes stuck in me !!!
I would consider a pixy tattoo but thats about it. You can keep the pierced tongue etc.
Still, at least when your tongue is swollen, you won't be able to nag me

top topics

join