It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WUK Hate Anarchists!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
WUK SMASH!

Anarchy is fine if your a teenager, but once you reach adulthood, you should really grow up.

If you want to see anarchy in action, take a walk around the slums of Detroit for a while. You will see true anarchy at work. If you survive, give us a post and let us know if you think that Anarchy is such a good idea.

I mean the idea of self governance is great and all, except it doesn't work ever.

So you self proclaimed anarchists on the board. Please, take that stuff elsewhere. I am sick of hearing a bunch of suburban anarchists and their angst against the government.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The thing about anarchy is...eventually, a man with a plan will come along and establish order, whether by the will of the people...or by force.

It's our nature to organize things...

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The thing about anarchy is...eventually, a man with a plan will come along and establish order, whether by the will of the people...or by force.

I know that, and you know that, but these kids don't understand that. This is why I so hate anarchists. They pollute this board with their anti government bull dunk and when you really drill them about it they have no freaking clue.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anarchist aren't nearly as annoying as the people who complain about it, and act like their so much better because they don't happen to be anarchist.

We all know the idea's behind anarchism(communism also) is way to idealistic to actually work, just let the teenagers have their fun.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by nick_napalm]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Gazrok

I know that, and you know that, but these kids don't understand that. This is why I so hate anarchists. They pollute this board with their anti government bull dunk and when you really drill them about it they have no freaking clue.

I see all too much, anti-gov't crap.
Lets face it, its not the gov't but the PEOPLE in it.
Governance is not a bad thing. Rules are meant to create order.
Without order you have chaos, with chaos, you have anarchy.

SO: Its not the gov't, its the corruption? Yep. Figured it out.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

WUK SMASH!

~puts Chomsky back on the shelf and backs away slowly~

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

I don't think I am better than anyone else, facts are facts, I just am better than everyone else.

When people cross the line from wanting less government to no government at all, I just want to step on them like a bug. For one, these self proclaimed Anarchists for the most part don't understand the real concept behind anarchy, for another most of them can't seem to remember history to save their unwashed burning man going lives.

reply to post by havok

I am all for ending corruption in government. I believe in a government by the people and for the people. I can even get behind a lot of conservative ideals of smaller government. But when it comes to people crying for revolution when most of them couldn't grasp the concept of how to fire a gun, it just makes me want to retch.

reply to post by GENERAL EYES

WUK SMASH LINGUIST!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

When you said WUK SMASH!
I couldn't help but think of the incredible hulk.

Sorry, must be the comic book fan in me.

I completely agree with your thread/posts.

But what makes me more mad are the people who continue to ignore the problems.
The ones who don't care, they just want to "live their lives".
The people who don't see the problems because they're too worried about how much money to make, or what's the newest trend to follow.

You know them....the sheep.

...though time will reveal the true fighters.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Having a government without corruption, and "by the people, for the people" is almost as idealistic as anarchism is. :shk:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

There are no ideals in Anarchy, Anarchy by definition is the lack of any governmental structure. Basically the only rights a person has under Anarchy is those that you can take by force.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Enough said!

Vive le Anarchie!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There are no ideals in Anarchy, Anarchy by definition is the lack of any governmental structure. Basically the only rights a person has under Anarchy is those that you can take by force.

Nope, most anarchist I've seen or read about, seem to think that when there is anarchy everyone will just happily live together in a community, where everyone will share everything with everyone else. The same basic principles that are behind communism, are behind anarchism also. (Unless of course you are talking about individualist anarchist, or anarchism without goals.)

And anarchy does not necessarily mean lack of government, it means lack of rulers, or a higher authority.

a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society

Def.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by nick_napalm]

top topics

join