It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Hubble Pictures of 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Beautiful Hubble Pictures of 2009

www.telegraph.co.uk

Beautiful and astonishing pictures of year 2009 taken from the hubble telescope
Note: To advance to the next slide, simply click on the picture (or use your cursor keys in Firefox)

In the first of our Pictures of Year galleries, we look at the best space images we received this year. This image provided by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope shows brilliant blue stars wreathed by warm, glowing clouds. The festive portrait is the most detailed view of a young stellar grouping, called R136 in the 30 Doradus Nebula
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
WOW !! this was just beautiful ,, I just thought I should share this with everyone at ats.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks4life

Hi,

Many, many thanks - the detail from the Hubble never ceases to amaze me - also the pictures help a little with humility....

Peace !

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Stunning pics, thank you

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Isn't anyone going to mention the monolith on Mars? Or how it was slipped in with the barest mention, as if everyone knows what it's all about?

Did I miss something??

I have been quite busy, but...

Thanks for the link. As always, I am deeply moved by the sophistication of our Creator's mind.

But seriously, what's up with that monolith?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
good pics, the obelisk on mars is interesting..

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I can't believe this stuff exists and we hardly ever get to see it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nice collection of photos, thanks for sharing. Some of these pictures are amazing.

I noticed some of these are partially credited to the Spitzer space telescope also!

new topics

top topics

join