It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders Teen for Speaking English in America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Clearskies

Wake up and read what the hell you are writing

Hey, bro, I'm a Lady, don't cuss at me plz.

Who are "them?" It is obvious you are talking about illegals.

How do you tell an illegal Hispanic from a legal Hispanic?

If they are spraypainting "sur 13", then I suppose they are illegal.
If they hate 'americano gringos', I think they may be illegal.
You can only tell if someone is illegal on the street, is if they are being arrested by homeland security, I suppose.

As far as your question, about 5% of illegals work in Agriculture. Illegals make up about 5% of the laborforce. That means 95% of workers are legit.

That's just what's 'over-the-table labor'. I mean most construction and agriculture gets paid off the records,(Under-the-table.)
There are no stats for those illegal day laborers, others who have no W2', right?

Should the remaining 5% go to Americans? Yes, they should. I also believe illegals should come in legally.

EXACTLY!

But I won't sit here and condemn people for trying to seek a better life. They wouldn't be here if our government didn't want them here.

'a better life'?
You mean bilking our system, while sending all the dinero home to retire early????
Our government (some of them) don't give a rat's fanny about America, they want a new world order. free of borders, our citizen's rights, etc...

Then Hispanics like me are labeled illegals just because of the way we look. All based on assumptions. Then when the hysteria really gets bad we have law enforcement pulling us over for no reason. The sh-- rolls downhill.

You speak english. You appreciate our country(yours too.)
That's the difference between you and a common illegal who wants an 'azatlan' takeover of the U.S. for their booty.I have seen so much hatred for 'gringo's' from illegals, which is outright RACISM.
I want to learn more spanish. (I know a little from working) Te bas a comer eso?(sp)
If I moved to mexico to work, I would HAVE to learn Spanish and I would.
I don't MISTREAT hispanics, even if they ARE ILLEGAL. They are people too.
I don't make assumptions about tan-skinned people with accents. I've worked with Puerto Ricans, Palestinians(who people thought were Mexican lol)
I APPRECIATE someone who comes here and tries to make a good life here! What I have a problem with is people who come here, get what they can(while hating on us) and then leave with debts and trashed-out apartments.

Why should I or my legal relatives be harassed because of governments failure to address the problem?

You shouldn't be, but don't try to make everyone ACCEPT Lawlessness and murder.
I have seen fathers (illegal) teach their two year olds to call white kids pocinos!(sp)
Friends who were targeted and forced to move from an apartment complex by illegal hispanic gangs FOR BEING WHITE!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

My apologies for saying hell.

That's just what's 'over-the-table labor'. I mean most construction and agriculture gets paid off the records,(Under-the-table.)
There are no stats for those illegal day laborers, others who have no W2', right?

Oh, now we go under the table. You do realize many Americans do this as well.

'a better life'?
You mean bilking our system, while sending all the dinero home to retire early????
Our government (some of them) don't give a rat's fanny about America, they want a new world order. free of borders, our citizen's rights, etc...

You realize that most of that money comes back to the US when they buy US products. Mexico is one of our best trading partners.

Really don't know where our government is headed. But I do know that illegals are the least of their problems at the moment.

That's the difference between you and a common illegal who wants an 'azatlan' takeover of the U.S. for their booty.I have seen so much hatred for 'gringo's' from illegals, which is outright RACISM.

Many aren't like that. All that take back what belongs to Mexico is a bunch of bull. It can't be done and it won't be done. Just a bunch of trash talking.

get what they can(while hating on us) and then leave with debts and trashed-out apartments.

People like this come in many colors. Christmas eve, my mother's neighbor moved out in the middle of the night so she could avoid paying her rent and the damage she has caused to the property.

You shouldn't be, but don't try to make everyone ACCEPT Lawlessness and murder.
I have seen fathers (illegal) teach their two year olds to call white kids pocinos!(sp)
Friends who were targeted and forced to move from an apartment complex by illegal hispanic gangs FOR BEING WHITE!

Shouldn't be, but we are. And I am not making anybody accept lawlessness and murder.

Does it make a difference when somebody gets killed whether the killer is illegal or not? It is still a murder.

As far as the gangs, they are there for a purpose. Doesn't matter the color. There is a reason why government doesn't crack down on them. Drugs are a huge business and everybody involved on both sides stand to make a profit off it.

Illegal immigrants will be allowed to stay because they are a great goatscape when the government wants people to put the blame elsewhere.

Where were the calls for immigration control prior to 2001?

Where was it during a good economy?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

what do you think of those who did everyhting right to get here? like got their visas and all, but oversatyed their I-94 ? they are technically illegal. and tons of them from, uh, Europe...double standards?

I am going to assume you are asking me and answer your question as if.

What do I think of them? I could say I don't think of them unless I'm asked. That should tell you something right there. As far as if I am asked?
I think exactly the opposite. Not just because they honor our laws. not
just because of rightiousness. They seem to be a completely different class of human being. After all someone who comes here and honors
what is required to stay. Must be worthy of honor themselves. Those who come here taking advantage just crossing the border. Will most likely
continue to take advantage.

There not border jumpers are they?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You can't be on both sides of this deal.

First of all every immigrant except the very intelligent and wealthy came to America illegally. The ones who came here legally are usually millionaires, on a student visa with a full scholarship to MIT or getting married to a Gringo. They do not work at the bergger joint and never will. So trust me they are not in the slightest worried about illegal immigrants taking their jobs at Microsoft.

I live in Mexico and I can tell you first hand you guys are in for some fun. All my neighbors are already my mortal enemies because I asked them to not burn their trash a day before it gets picked up. And Mexicans in Mexico are 100 times more civil than Mexicans in the US.

I live in Mexico because I can't stand Mexicans in the US. Please stop sending illegal immigrants back to Mexico. You guys let them in, indoctrinated them into ghetto mentality, trained them in your overcrowded prisons so please stop tossing back to Mexico once you have squeezed every tax dollar you can by running them through the state. Send them to the moon if you have to.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Wow. Killed for not speaking Spanish in an English speaking country?
How racist can you get? Hope this gets trialed as a hate crime.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

I go to the GDOL in the highly hispanic populated area around Gainesville and have to wait for an hour behind them.

How do you distinguish an illegal from a legal?

How about the fact that the "welfare" employees ask. My nephew's family needed emergency assistance due to a high risk pregnancy. They waited 5 hours for a piece of paper stating they would be receive a letter to schedule an appointment. All the while Hispanics were walking in and getting benefits in 10 minutes or less without an appointment. When they asked about the emergency situation they were asked " Are you an illegal alien?" "No" "Sorry there is nothing we can do. You will have to wait for your letter to schedule an appointment to see if you can get benefits. It will take about two weeks."

Why are they even asking such a question? Why are you penalized if your NOT "illegal"?

Edit to add: I agree that most Hispanics that come are good hard working people. Unfortunately more and more are the criminals that can't stay in Mexico. The border states are almost in a state of siege because of the drug wars. Use the 2010 elections to try and do something. Research ALL the candidates in your state and federal elections. Don't just vote for the "party" of your choice. There is no choice in that direction.

[edit on 12/29/2009 by TXTriker]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Like begets like. Hate begets hate and love, love.

This is a highly contentious issue, and perhaps, karmically, it is necessary to address at this point.

There are unconscionable, criminal actions happening every day (An aside: it appears that since 1993 every type of crime (e.g., violent crime, property crime, etc.) in the U.S. began to decrease, overall, dramatically, and has been on the decline ever since.)

If you look at the chart for racially motivated hate crimes at Wikipedia, you'll see that,

White Americans were identified as having committed the most racially motivated hate crimes in 2007, making up nearly 46% of all reported offenders.

SOURCE

I understand the source is Wikipedia, but these numbers are so high - they show White Americans holding the lead by an unbelievable margin - that one should be able to do a cursory search and determine that either White Americans simply hold the top spot, or they don't.

I'm inclined to believe the numbers here.

Because illegal immigration is such a contentious issue, when an undocumented, South American immigrant is implicated in the crime, it seems to add insult to injury.

We have individuals entering this country and not only refusing to abide by laws that we agreed to abide by as natural citizens of this country, but whom seem to engage in criminal and unconscionable behavior with impunity because they have no documentation; they are free to come and go at will.

This is true, but these cases are also being used by the media to manipulate public opinion.

South American immigrants (legal, or otherwise), which include El Salvadorian, Peruvian, Mexican, Venezuelan, etc. (look at a map) - many countries, cultures about which much of White America knows very little, are being lumped together as some sort of collective bad guy.

I'm sure this was the case with Hitler and the Jews.

Be very careful how you proceed with this and all other issues of exclusionary, divisive, separative, or value-based judgments with regard to your fellow beings.

The media dictates what stories are reported and how frequently they are reported. Again, there are crimes happening between all races and social classes in this country.

However, if (and I'm harkening back to Nazi Germany) the media (read: powers that be) wish to mold public opinion, they would typically take the low road and appeal to an individual's more baser instincts (e.g., fear, social biases, etc.) by repeatedly reporting sensational, albeit isolated, cases.

One individual who murders another, or robs / deprives another of their livelihood is no more deserving of accountability than another.

Just be sure that your anger over the these acts, which statistic show aren't representative of the behavior of South Americans in general, don't creep in and subtly entice you to build racial prejudices against South Americans, or any other race.

On another note, what exactly is "racism"? The knee-jerk response may be that it's "people who don't like other nationalities". In a broad sense, this is the behavior racism exhibits - but what are the foundations of racism; where in us does racism start?

Do not allow the media to form your opinions of other people for you. Two very different cultures have recently been thrust into the mix together.

Look at history, and be sure you don't make the same mistakes. For many, they refuse to look at the source of their own prejudices; it is unpleasant to look at one's own fears, or anger directly.

Races and cultures have warred with each other based on a molded perception, and lack of understanding. If you want to follow history, then hate, hate, hate.

Can you break this chain NOW?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join