It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders Teen for Speaking English in America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well said, and you hit the nail on the head.
I wonder if there is a list of companies that are know for hiring illegals so we would know who to boycott

Many of the big and small agro-firms and housing manufacturers knowingly hire illegals.

INS and ICE raids and arrests are matters of public record, my general rule of thumb is to spend my money locally when at all possible and at mom and pop businesses when at all possible.

When you personally know where your money is going and to whom and for what and how they produced it or acquired it, you take most if not all the guess work out of it.

You really have to wonder in what really is the difference between supporting a business that uses cheap illegal immigrants here or supporting a business like Wal-Mart that profits off of cheap foreign labor in a foreign country to get its goods and wares from?

There really isn't any, and that's what most Americans don't understand, if you aren't responsible personally for how a fool and their money go seperate ways then don't be suprised or cry when what you foolishly did with your money comes back to haunt you.

Buy American and make sure it's American made and produced, with American materials and labor. You might pay a little bit more, but the more money that circulates in our economy that isn't being sent to China or Mexico or India then the more that wealth gets spread around here, and the more we all profit and benefit from that here.

It's simple common sense, and you can't legislate common sense, people have to want to do sensible things because they first took the time to understand what makes sense and doesn't.

Most Americans will just follow the leader, including right over a cliff!

[edit on 25/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

I re-read the first page of this thread.I really wouldn't play the racist
card or the KKK one either if I were you!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcjace

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
The suspect has pleaded not guilty on the grounds that he was acting in self-defense.

His picture can be found on this site, as well.

www.abc-7.com...

I don't care what you say, this is AMERICA, and here we speak ENGLISH, if you don't like it go kill yourself.

Then the same applies to Filipinos, Arabs, Russians, and every person that speaks a second language. Don't you think.

As to the flag issue, then I think that Samoans and their Islander ilk, Europeans, Asians and anyone else shouldn't parade their flags around. I don't hear anyone crying about seeing a flag of some other nation being waved around.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
We should do what they do to them back in their home countries.
In some cases it involves a blind fold and a machine gun.

The majority of my family are immigrants. they all speak english and have never murdered anyone.

This guy is a scumbag in any language and should be put in jail for the rest of his life as someones punk bitch.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i am now officially racist..

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Right, glad to see that you use common sense when it comes to human rights.

Do you really want the United States to use machine guns on these people that are just trying to have a better life? Just because Mexico uses violence against their Illegal Population that must mean the we must do that as well? Just because other countries which are mostly 3rd world treat "illegal" immigrants like crap doesn't mean the United States has to, and actually that is what makes the United States beautiful we give everyone a chance no matter what.

It's ironic how most of you here claim that you don't follow "mainstream" news because it's all propaganda but guess what? Look at how you are reacting to a piece of crap journalism that demonizes illegal immigrants as nothing but rapists, murderers and drug traffickers, you've taken the bait and fell for it.

I've said in a previous post that it is very difficult for an uneducated laborer to obtain a work permit to enter the United States legally, I just don't think they would risk their lives crossing the desert if it were easy as just getting in line and waiting for their work visa to be given to you.

Maybe instead of being overtaken by feelings of nationalism you all should be writing to your congressman to actually do something rational about the illegals that are already here and setting strict guidelines to the ones that are thinking of entering illegally.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

No I don't. However it does seem that people think they can commit acts of barbarism and get away with it.
I'm getting a little sick and tired of it.

And writing your congressman about it is about as useful as banging your head against a wall.

I think that we need to be doing something different when it comes to people that commit heinous crimes.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Its disappointing to the read the ignorant and racist comments posted here but I guess I'm not that surprised...Allow me to pose another point of view just for the sake of argument.

We all know the deal - the borders are porous because corporate America wants them so. Where I live in the northeast, agriculture on any level would not exist anymore without the work done by illegal immigrants. These are people who come from lives that we know absolutely nothing about and conditions we could never fathom. That's why they're risked life and limb to get here and live and work like dogs most everyday - because what they have left behind is so much worse. Many come from areas that are torn by dictatorships and oppression, from government sponsored famines and poverty or from political wars and strife. They supply the labor for jobs that American people don't even want anymore. In many cases they are not even competing against anyone for a job. These people are Christians (Catholic mostly) work hard, want to be a part of our country and have high moral standards especially when it comes to raising their children. For the most part, these people live and respect their local community at a level that is higher than the average local.

We have always been the country to open up our arms and help our fellow man. Some of you miserable wretches wouldn't know the first thing about that.

Just one thing to keep in mind - you think we have problems - spend a few days in any European country and see what they are dealing with. Muslims now make up almost 20% of the French population and the same is happening in Germany, Belgium and Great Britain. They want no part of the country they are in, they want only to take advantage of ts systems and cause tremendous social conflicts. They want no part of assimilation. In this context, we are very lucky...

[edit on 25-12-2009 by mrsoul2009]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
one more then I'm out:

speaking as someone whose mother was an illegal immigrant now citizen who was able to let me and my siblings have a comfortable life after working so goddamned hard for it:

People who are defensive and totalitarian about the borders (as in not letting people in the US) are as wrong as the people who manage to come here and not make anything of themselves.

They should learn English, we should learn their language. In Europe, most CHILDREN speak 4 different languages. That would impress most people here!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by piddles]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just going to wade in and say legal immigration is fine.

Illegals should be sent home.

A 300 yard wide demilitarized zone should be placed on our southern border.

All businesses that hire an illegal alien, the owners or board should get a 1 year prison sentence for each infraction.

And all the government officials should be prosecuted for dereliction of duty for not protecting the American People (that includes all legal immigrants) from the theft of jobs and the crimes the illegals have brought to our shores.

Where is the outrage in the number of murders committed by illegals every year?

Where is the outrage in the continual lack of law enforcement regarding illegals?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

No one is getting away with murder here the guy has been arrested and will most likely face either the death penalty or life in prison.

I think it would a good idea if the US encouraged illegals to apply for some sort of ID that would enable them to keep track of them...some counties in the US are already doing this kind of thing and it's working, as soon as one commits a felony while on the US they would instantly get deported, this would also make it easier to run background checks on them as well, since most of them lack proper identification.

But of course if this were to ever happen, you would have the right wing nationalists claiming that this is an "amnesty" aimed at giving them full US Citizen rights.

You have to keep in mind that in a group of people between 12 - 20 million no doubt there will be murderers or rapists, this thread is generalizing every single illegal as bad immoral people. Sure they entered the US illegally but not to commit rape, murder or to take over the United States, they came here to work and to make a better living for their families, and actually most of the would learn English if they didn't work 7 days a week for 10 hours cleaning toilets or up on roofs under the scorching summer sun and the ones that do happen to have a little spare time do make the most of out it and although they might not become fluent they still will be able to learn enough to at least understand it.

How do I know all this? Because I live in Texas right in the middle of all this and although I'm not Hispanic or illegal I understand their situation and I'm not bothered by people who just want to work.

It's funny how when an illegal immigrant does something bad it seems to make headline news all over the place, but you never hear about the good stuff they do. Just a few weeks ago a group of illegals rescued about 5 children when the school van they were in rolled over but you didn't hear about that did you?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I don't understand why the people who sign up illegals for our U.S. federally funded programs are not arrested or at least fired. They know darn well those programs are NOT for illegal aliens and yet they still give it to them.

And I do not go for all that politically correct crap as an explanation. An ace is an ace, bs is bs, and illegal is illegal. No if, and, or buts about it. If they want to help illegals have a better life, deport them with the illegals and they can do their work in Mexico, with their own moneys, not ours.

With so many real U.S. citizens seeking jobs and trying to meet the basic needs of their families, it just makes my blood boil to have illegals taking and taking and taking and the welfare people smiling and giving it to them like they deserve it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SheaWolf

U.S. federally funded programs

Enlighten me as to which funded programs you speak about.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SheaWolf

Last time I checked illegals were not able to apply for unemployment benefits, if that's what you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Oh, they get them.
One stolen social security number will get you LOTS of government 'amenities'!
I go to the GDOL in the highly hispanic populated area around Gainesville and have to wait for an hour behind them.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I go to the GDOL in the highly hispanic populated area around Gainesville and have to wait for an hour behind them.

How do you distinguish an illegal from a legal?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I had a friend who worked at a factory in Ga. What was an american workforce there, was usurped by illegals (as well as many other factories), THEY ALL worked under stolen SS#.

When INS was coming, they would get a 'tip-off' and no one would be there, except a handful of 'legals'.

Are you saying that We DON'T have a Massive illegal population in agriculture all over the U.S.???

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You haven't answered my question.

Just because a place is a highly Hispanic populated place doesn't mean they are all illegal.

How do you tell them apart?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I JUST said that they were using stolen SS#s at the factory.
You didn't answer my question as to whether there is a HIGH population of illegal immigrants in the agriculture services all over these United States.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Wake up and read what the hell you are writing

Oh, they get them.
One stolen social security number will get you LOTS of government 'amenities'!

Who are "them?" It is obvious you are talking about illegals.

How do you tell an illegal Hispanic from a legal Hispanic?

As far as your question, about 5% of illegals work in Agriculture. Illegals make up about 5% of the laborforce. That means 95% of workers are legit.

The number of illegal immigrants in the United States has grown to nearly 12 million, according to a new report by the Pew Hispanic Center. Pew says that illegal immigrants make up nearly five percent of the labor force. About 20 percent of that population works in construction, and four percent is employed in agriculture.

www.npr.org...

Should the remaining 5% go to Americans? Yes, they should. I also believe illegals should come in legally. But I won't sit here and condemn people for trying to seek a better life. They wouldn't be here if our government didn't want them here.

What I get tired of is everybody blaming the illegals for the nations woes.

Then Hispanics like me are labeled illegals just because of the way we look. All based on assumptions. Then when the hysteria really gets bad we have law enforcement pulling us over for no reason. The sh-- rolls downhill.

Why should I or my legal relatives be harassed because of governments failure to address the problem?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join