It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders Teen for Speaking English in America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hey, this story is nothing new.... you should try living with Pakistanis, Afghans, Iraqis & Somalians... the Spaniards, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are much nicer people in my opinion... wanna swap?

At least Spanish is a bearable language.... you try sitting on transport listening to Arabic!!

Also you shouldn't really forget what the American white guys did to the Spanish & Indians in the first place.... maybe the Mexicans havn't forgiven you Americans for that...

One last thing... would you have raised this issue if it was an American killing a Mexican?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Also you shouldn't really forget what the American white guys did to the Spanish & Indians in the first place.... maybe the Mexicans havn't forgiven you Americans for that...

The Spanish were/are white guys too. The Spanish decimated native populations well before the USA formed. Before Mexico formed as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance

The Spanish were/are white guys too. The Spanish decimated native populations well before the USA formed. Before Mexico formed as well.

You have a point i suppose... but you may be witnessing the 'what goes around, comes around' syndrome....

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That really angers me. I emigrated to the United States 5 years ago and although the paperwork is confusing, complicated and expensive it's obviously necessary. I have found 99.9% of Americans to be accepting towards me because I'm totally legal and making an effort to integrate into my community. These scum of the earth illegals have no respect for this country, its customs and the law of the land. We need a huge shake up with immigration soon and the government needs to grow some balls and just treat the illegals with the contempt they deserve. We all have a choice in the USA, if you don't like it, leave it.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by acorn237]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with immigration and it shouldn't even be brought up in this thread. The foreigner was disturbed and was obviously mentally unstable enough to slaughter someone.

Doesn't matter if they got into the country legally OR illegally.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The ignorance in this thread is over 9000 lol

Right so just because 1 illegal immigrant does an atrocious act of violence then that must mean that every single illegal immigrant is a savage waiting for their next victim to pass by their neighborhood.
way to deny ignorance

But seriously people do you know how hard it is to come into the US Legally for an uneducated laborer? It's almost impossible, and if you are complaining about an illegal taking your job then you should be thinking about going back to school to get your GED at least.

This website is very good at making generalizations when it comes to specific groups of people and it really disgusts me, I have a few friends whose parents are illegals and they're not savages their very moral catholic persons in fact almost every illegal I know are very good persons and the majority of them DO speak English although not fluently but they at least try if it was easy to obtain work permits they would do it but I doubt most of you know what the requirements are.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Don't flame me for this...please....

I am sorry for the suffering of the victim....

But I hope that everyone thats so quick to say immigrant to the mexican, can remember that they were here before the English/British ppl came.
We faught wars, bought most of the land, and are, by many of our own standards, the immigrants on their land.

I just think we should be careful throwing rocks in our big glass house, is all.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What will his punishment be? 3 months community service? Most likely.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

So it's difficult to get into the country legally? [sarcasm]That really is too bad[/sarcasm] Then change the laws, don't flout them...

...and this excuses entering the country illegally how?

I know several people who entered this country legally...they waited, they played by the rules...how do you suppose they feel about illegal aliens flouting the very rules they abided by? Yeah, they really don't like it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That is a tragedy. But it is not like there are "good" reasons to stab somebody. Any reason is a bad reason.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This article simply gave me a knot in my stomach and a disgusted demeanor. I don't understand how something like this could happen, but unfortunately a little part of me does.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
The ignorance in this thread is over 9000 lol

Right so just because 1 illegal immigrant does an atrocious act of violence then that must mean that every single illegal immigrant is a savage waiting for their next victim to pass by their neighborhood.
way to deny ignorance

But seriously people do you know how hard it is to come into the US Legally for an uneducated laborer? It's almost impossible, and if you are complaining about an illegal taking your job then you should be thinking about going back to school to get your GED at least.

This website is very good at making generalizations when it comes to specific groups of people and it really disgusts me, I have a few friends whose parents are illegals and they're not savages their very moral catholic persons in fact almost every illegal I know are very good persons and the majority of them DO speak English although not fluently but they at least try if it was easy to obtain work permits they would do it but I doubt most of you know what the requirements are.

you pretty much re-worded what I said and made it come out better Kudos

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Nailed it!!

Star for you

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Ummmm....you do know these idiots don't represent every single immigrant. I thought this site was about deny ignorance, not spread it.

Did you even read anything before you posted? Nobody is spreading ignorance you confrontational twit, learn to read. If you don't think every person living in America should have to speak English than your the ignorant person here.

This story really pisses me off, very sad indeed. I have to put up with this crap all the time, having to go out of my way to try and interpret what these illegal immigrants are trying to communicate to me. This is the topic that annoys me more than anything, more than religion, UFO's, gov. cover ups, this is #1.

I have nothing against immigrants, not one thing at all, if not for immigration I would probably be in Spain. Legal immigration is a good thing and I support it 100%. What I do not support is Illegal aliens from any country, swimming over here/hopping the fence, and raping our country, taking jobs, and refusing to learn English,and acting like it's their right to do so. If I were to go live ANYWHERE else in the world, I would be harassed to no end, I would be emotionally forced to learn the language.

It's funny how something like language can get us so frustrated isn't it? For me, it's a clear sign of disrespect, they may as well spit in my face, and spit on every American who earns their income legally. The employers that hire these illegal immigrants are to blame too, of course their are laws, but down here in Texas it's like the law just looks the other way.

That's just me $0.02, thanks for this topic OP, very emotional after reading this one...

Originally posted by muse7
But seriously people do you know how hard it is to come into the US Legally for an uneducated laborer? It's almost impossible, and if you are complaining about an illegal taking your job then you should be thinking about going back to school to get your GED at least. .

Actually I do, my mother did it, my father did it, the RIGHT and LEGAL way. Nothing easy is ever worth doing, so because it is tedious and hard to become a legal citizen we should let them flood in? How do you think that makes LEGAL immigrants feel? You obviously wouldn't know seeing as your COMPLETELY ignorant to the immigration process and what is actually done before one can claim to be a resident of the United States,

Your exactly what is wrong with this country, a sympathetic, ignorant fool who knows NOTHING of what he talks about.

It is not almost impossible, I'd like to know what your source of information is. Also, your witty little GED comment. Lets get real alright, it doesn't matter what degree you have, in this economy finding a job isn't easy. I know several people with Masters working at places like Target, Chevron, Wal-Mart, etc etc. What do you say to that smart guy? Are you trying to insult every person who works construction, or cleans facilities? Those two groups are just some of the jobs one could easily lose to an illegal immigrant. You really need to research before you post as if you know everything. Your post makes me question how many legal immigrants you actually know, and if you've ever held a job.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Perplexity]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Really Doc, could you point out to me the time when Mexico or Spain colonized Long Island? Oh yeah, they dident. First it was a Dutch colony (New Netherlands) and then in 1664 it became a British colony and finally in 1783 became the United States with the rest of New York and the other original 13 colonies.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
America is ass backwards our penalty for being here without authorization IF they find you is to be sent back to where ever there from. nothing like a hot shower and free meals to teach ya a lesson. Our tax dollars are pissed away daily

my first FLAME FACE THIS IS SAD NEWS!!
OUR COUNTRY IS DOOMED

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

No but I can point out the Louisiana purchase and who we did that agreement with, and that as little as 75 years ago the mexicans still ran cattle across a big part of the nation that was in the start their land.
It is speculation as to how far the mexiccans histotical range was, I do think they were a lot closer than Europeans to RI

As far as RI goes thats a different group of ppl that was also raped of their land.

But yes in short I agree I think immigrants should by law do it legaly, and the penalties for not doing so should be harsh enough to deter anyone considering it.

I agree with what your saying, I only know as much as I can read/research, this is a good starting point for most of the dates in question as far as explorers goes, but Spanish explorers and mexicans I think are two different ppl.
www.enchantedlearning.com...

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hello friend, thanks for your post. Good question.

I believe if it had been the opposite (An English speaking Mexican American killing a Spanish speaking illegal immigrant), then we would have had just as much, if not MORE attention on the story. I can't fathom why either one of them would kill somebody in either scenario, sure it gets me annoyed when people don't speak English but not annoyed enough to kill!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
I don't understand why people are allowed to come to this country and not learn the language.

As far as I know the US does not have any official languages.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I bet our forefathers are rolling in their graves......

America as a whole, WE as a whole, have shown that we no longer respect our nation or the foundation on which it was built. We allow immigrants to come into our country and disrespect everything we stand for. Our religion, our patriotism, our beliefs etc. Unfortunately, Americans have become pride less, lazy, ignorant assholes that won't lift a finger to help others or our society; as long as they remain in their COMFORT ZONE. These days the most our citizens do is maybe rant on a blog or bitch about things with their friends; but when it comes to actually doing something about it, like not voting for the same asshole politicians or coming together as a whole, as AMERICANS, fat chance of that happening.

Until we the people come together as a whole with a united cause, causes such as protecting our morals, values, faith and culture, things will only continue to get worse. Pretty soon Spanish will be our language and whites and blacks will be the minority; might as well call us the United States of Mexico.

Just to be clear, I am not against immigration, if people want the opportunity to come to America for a chance at a better life, that's fine, but DO IT the way my grandparents did, the LEGAL way. It makes me #ing sick to my stomach the path this country is taking. Americans have become HUGE pussies who don't care about anything but themselves. Americans are just as guilty as the Mexicans and other illegals of disrespecting this great nation of ours.

Honestly, even though it will be a tough time to live thru, I can't wait for some sort of revolution where the REAL Americans finally stand up for themselves and our country we love and call home. Hopefully it will happen while we still have a country.

God Bless America, God bless all you TRUE Americans who feel the same way and will hopefully stand up with everyone else when the time comes to take America back.

Semper Fi

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join