It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Murders Teen for Speaking English in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I agree w/ you 100%. I'm half hispanic/white and I get so much crap from the "true blood" mexicans for not speaking Spanish.

When I was little I learned english, I figured that was enough after all, Im from America. Its not like I moved to mexico or anything. I say if they come here they have to learn english, and use it not just learn it and act like they dont know how to use it. And if they dont, send em' packing.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

Don't feel bad, both my children are born in the US main land, I was born in PR my husband is from NY.

MY son can not speak a word of Spanish even when I knew he understand some, but refuse to speak Spanish, he was born in Hawaii that is how he goes around telling why he is Spanish looking

My daughter can speak Spanish to point, she like it but is not like she can practice all the time, plus people will ask her if she is European because she doesn't have the Spanish tan.

My son careless when somebody tell him why he doesn't speak Spanish, he just tell them, "because I am American

[edit on 24-12-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Messed up..seems like the illegal immigrants wanna take over or something.. i hope they put the illegal who stabbed the teen in a prison, where bubba will give him a taste of some fun lovin bent over prison rape...bubba being an american

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I have nothing against the concept of legal immigration. But this requires RULE OF LAW...you know, stuff like filling out paperwork, getting a visa...things most of the rest of the civilized world takes for granted but for some reason is considered taboo to even contemplate in much of America.

This is a common mentality amoungst border jumpers and if the citisens
of the U.S. would simply open season on their butts this crap wouldn't be going on. I shouldn't even comment here . I'll just get my butt in trouble
cause, I have a very nasty dislike for them. Straight out.
Edit to ad it's not a racist thing either so don't go there.
Illegals......

I could definetly see a few large scale scurmishes breaking out.
Over something just like this.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Heybut in my school some of the teachers told me that the reason illegals come here is because of all the problems the suffered there. Not all illegala are bad Iknown some and we gt along together

[edit on 24-12-2009 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

what do you think of those who did everyhting right to get here? like got their visas and all, but oversatyed their I-94 ? they are technically illegal. and tons of them from, uh, Europe...double standards?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I love the way a bunch of emotive words/statements have been strung together in the subject article heading. It's a bit like saying 'gay man goes on rampage' in a faux attempt to link the two concepts.
I am as concerned as anyone about immigration here in the UK - and the legal as well as the illegal!
But seriously folks what is being said here? So indigenous people don't kill? So 'legal' immigrants don't kill? As for the reason for the murder, someone might kill you just for 'looking at you funny', if they are so inclined. Not so long ago, here in the UK, someone killed someone else because they thought they had jumped the shop queue.
So lets go back to the article. The killer is not just anyone but is an 'alien'. Even better, an 'illegal alien'! Oh and it's because someone spoke English - IN AMERICA.
Sure as eggs are eggs this is turning into an immigration debate. You took the bait, hook, line and sinker. And this is from the forum that prides itself on not being 'sheep'.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What we are experiencing here in the United States in regards to illegal immigration is very similar to what eventually caused the Roman Empire to collapse.

A hodgepodge of humanity wants what the American Dream is purported to offer and often will go to any lengths to realize it.

Sadly a hodgepodge of Americans are willing to profit off of that to add to their bottom line by hiring illegal immigrants for a few pennies to a few dollars an hour less than they can a legal documented worker.

Sadly a hodgepodge of Americans are willing to eat at restaurants that employ illegal immigrants, buy homes made with illegal immigrant labor, eat produce picked by illegal immigrants, and have their lawns mowed and pools cleaned by illegal immigrants.

Like people who shop at Wal-Mart and buy foreign made cars for the purpose of saving a few pennies or saving a few minutes or some perception of added value, most people, even the ones who complain the loudest are all to quick to support this system in some shape or form while the question why government isn’t doing anything about it.

Government is a reflection of the people even one as out of touch with the people and reality as ours.

In many ways most Americans are just as out of touch with reality themselves as they lament the ills and woes of the world with one breathe, while contracting for or purchasing goods and services from those very same harmful entities with the next breathe.

People love to talk the talk but they really aren’t very disciplined or aware when it comes to walking the walk.

Don’t buy foreign made goods, don’t use illegal labor, don’t purchase anything from any company or person that uses illegal labor and the problem eventually corrects itself when Americans themselves act resolutely and consistently on a personal level to make it impossible to profit off of being here in the United States illegally.

History repeats itself again and again and the pressure placed on the infrastructure from a unregulated and unplanned for tide of illegal immigration will bring it down every time.

When you ask what happened to the borders I think most people forget YOU are meant to be the border, our borders aren’t broken, people’s common sense and lack thereof is what’s broken!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This is a common mentality amoungst border jumpers and if the citisens

So when we pass the English only laws, are we going to insist on correct spelling? or, is this going to be a strictly verbal test?

Better make it multiple choice, we are going to have to convict most of the so called Patriots if we institute a national litmus test.

If accents count what are we going to do with all the mutants south of the Macon-Dixon line. Y'all?

Finally how bout them Black folk? Is we gonna wip em fo ebonics Massa?

Betta git thum cajun pack an redi boss. No mo etuffe fo me.

Feliz Navidad AmeriKKKa

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I ask this teacher why illegal immigrants couldn't go sign up for papers and she told me
#1 they are poor they couldn't afford it
#2 They don't have time

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The Illegals may not act like this if it was required for immigrants to learn and speak English. This is one of the problems.

When in public it should be mandatory to speak English especially for Mexicans. I would not presume to go into Mexico and be Rude enough in front of them by speaking English. But as an American I have been taught morals and ethics. I do not know if these Mexican parents teach such things to their kids, but I know it seems like they do not because I can be in a crowd o people and here two of them talking away in Spanish and it is very rude.

ever heard of Ugly American? exactly!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
My condolences and prayers for this family and community. I suppose the other residents aren't feeling very secure now.

Where do these kinds of bold people get off? Is it that they fall for what they see on TV, and feel free to flaunt the law or even standard decency? Maybe they think we just don't have any and it is a free-for-all.

What's a person to do? Doesn't INS still harass ALL kinds of immigrants? How can they not be involved when so many people are all together in neighborhoods and groups?

I've had quite a few legal immigrant friends and some illegal. But the legal ones I met in college, and the illegals at different restaurants I worked in over the years. They were remarkably similar in that they were very honest, very hardworking, and very grateful to be here. What's up with the hoodlums?

Aren't they afraid they'll be arrested or deported? Why not? I guess the INS is too busy cracking down on students, like my friend who took 11 years to get citizenship. He paid for school himself with a pizza delivery job, at triple the rate since he wasn't just out-of-state, but international (they get charged about 3 times the tuition of an in-state student), obeyed every law, has perfect credit, and was just a really great person to have around. We were close for many years, and I found out that his dad and sister are both doctors in his native country, his dad was VP of the medical school, and he was on his own if he stayed here, but he chose to, and worked long and hard for it. He also was harassed after 9/11, as were all of his friends, even though they're from Bangladesh! But he stayed, and paid, and now he's legally a citizen.
But the restaurant workers I've known were hardly different, just not raised as well, not as educated.
These other folks....again, does anyone know what the heck happened to the INS?

My personal opinion is that they grow up in a more predatory state, causing them to be naturally more aggressive. It reminds me of a pack of wolves. Together they will prey on anyone who is vulnerable. Singled out and alone they will most likely not start anything. Predatory influence. Interesting how the world is leaving half the world behind instead of helping out, not that anytime in human history have we ever helped, I have a feeling the world will turn extremely racist before trying to fix the problem. Wish I was rich, then I could be a real good citizen, highly prized and protected.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Ignorance in this thread angers me.... Im American Born in America and my parents are Salvadorean, Let me start off by saying were not all Mexicans and Second every race has there handful of Idiots as well. Secondly Latin people arent the Only immigrants.. And if they took your job Obviously you're an idiot for having that job your American and have a better education and should not have to compete with illegal immigrants because in reality you are more educated and can get better jobs than they can, Its not like Illegal immigrants are CEO's or Starting up Companies etc... There doing grunt work such as cleaning toilets Flipping burgers etc. I do think that it was wrong for the man to act the way he did but lets not forget the information came from Infowars Next thing you know the illegal immigrant will turn out to be an Illuminati who killed a future leader in order to start a New world Order!...Lmao. Nonetheless I love how Everyone jumps the gun and starts generalizing that this is how all the illegal immigrants act. Im not an immigrant but maybe to please you people I should put on some sandals and a bandana and stand in the corner of a liqour store with my "Vatos".

link   
I don't see why someone hasn't offed the murderer from the OP yet. They have him in court?! 1. HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 2. HE KILLED SOMEONE

Either send him back or show him some street justice. If that was my family member killed this illegal would have been dead in minutes.

It's obvious the government is more concerned about stealing the money and freedoms of the citizens than even caring about illegal immigrants and the effect they're having on our society. In the old days, people didn't rely on the government, they did things themselves, and STUFF GOT DONE. If we want stuff done, we'll have to take it into our own hands. I've called in on more than my fair share of illegal immigrants that I know are still around a year later. Maybe a good ol' fashioned beating would send them a clear message. Or we could round some up, tie 'em up, and haul 'em back ourselves. Can anyone say ROAD TRIP?

link   
Send him back to T`wana in a pinebox, with the rest of the lowbrows.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sr_robert1
I don't see why someone hasn't offed the murderer from the OP yet. They have him in court?! 1. HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 2. HE KILLED SOMEONE

Either send him back or show him some street justice. If that was my family member killed this illegal would have been dead in minutes.

It's obvious the government is more concerned about stealing the money and freedoms of the citizens than even caring about illegal immigrants and the effect they're having on our society. In the old days, people didn't rely on the government, they did things themselves, and STUFF GOT DONE. If we want stuff done, we'll have to take it into our own hands. I've called in on more than my fair share of illegal immigrants that I know are still around a year later. Maybe a good ol' fashioned beating would send them a clear message. Or we could round some up, tie 'em up, and haul 'em back ourselves. Can anyone say ROAD TRIP?

I wish you would try that on me Seriously I would kill you in a Heartbeat say its self defence and that I feared for my life and we would have one less Racist on the streets, You are a coward.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Your missing the point, the "suspect" was previously arrested for public intoxication. It would have been determined then he was in the US illegally. Yet he was let go since it was a minor infraction. So despite breaking a law by being here illegally, he was allowed to go about his existence in the states. As more and more laws get created fewer are actually enforced. In the US we are constantly being bombarded w/new laws enacted to make some small group of people feel safe. These new laws get added to the jumble of laws already existing and it's random as to which laws get enforced. The immigration laws are a perfect example. Selective enforcement of laws defeats the purpose of having laws in the first place.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by toshly
Close the border, Kick all illegal Immigrant. Problem solved, If people want in on the US they'll do it the legal way. Stricter guidelines would help, like being able to speak English as you're primary language. Send the army into the gang infested ghetto's, with a heavy presence I doubt they'd be half the trouble. Gang cultures getting out of hand.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by toshly]

I am all for that But.. we have another problem

It is the big corporations that hire illegals that keep them here. In the documentary Food.INC you see illegals getting arrested and deported - But the reason they are here.. working for the corporate farms goes unchecked. No one is going after these corporations!

They even have ads taken out in Mexican newspapers advertising that they will hire illegals!

We need to make it Illegal for companies to hire Illegals and if caught Don't fine them, but Shut Them Down Permanently.

This is why our boarders are not closed up tight. the big companies have lobbyists telling politicians if you want to get re-elected an have our support you will do as we ask.

Well you know what.. It's high time the People have lobbyist too.

John, you are so right. I live near Immokolee, FL, and the conditions here in SW FL for both legal and ilegal tomato harvesters are deplorable. A couple of growers have even been proven to have engaged in human slavery.The grower or coop will hire a coyote to furnish workers. The workers are paid 40 cents for each 32 pound basket. That means 2 tons a day for minimum wage. RFrom that is deducted "rent for the grower furnished housing I wouldn't put my dog in. Thankfully, some pickers have now orgnized into the Coalition of Immokalee Workers. They just won a battle with Taco Bell to get a penny a pound more. There is still a huge fight with McDonalds and Publix going on. I am boycotting both. I don't hear a tea-bagging call to revoke the citizenship and to either incarcerate or deport all officers and directors of any company employing illegals. Goodbye Wal Mart execs.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Strange story. Yet not all that surprising...

How can the United States advocate the rule of Law, or lack of same, in other countries yet turn a blind eye to the tolerance of, and advocacy of, illegal immigration into the United States over our southern borders, and to a lesser extent our northern border, and through our Ports?

I've no issue with people wanting to come to our country. Immigrants of all sorts are what made our country what it is today. But do it the right way...legally.

Yet I see people flouting the very fact of their illegality seemingly at will. With no repercussions. I will be bringing this up to my two Senators and my Representative again in the near future.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have quite a few ideas to stop illegal immigrants...

But they would be on par with Hitlers ideology so eh.

Do I blame the ACTUAL illegal immigrants for trying to cross? No, I understand their point.

Just because I know they come from a #hole doesn't mean they have to make the U.S one too.

Learn basic English, cross legally, and I do not care.

It is sad the government doesn't do their job in protecting its own citizens against foreign invaders. Yes they are invading. They decrease the quality of life for any legal law abiding resident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join