It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Manager Can not be named!!! UK Media Frenzy!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hahaha.... Its got to be the worst kept secret in the world lol...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Phil Brown comes to mind

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by toshly
Phil Brown comes to mind

yes its a pretty bad sectret, just type in Phil Browns name in google and it comes up with Phil Brown Brothel

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

HAHAHAHA

Thats a brilliant picture of Avram Grant

he looks so sinister and seedy lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I couldn't imagine Avram grant being that kind of character plus hes not married.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Its not Benitez either,

he's too much in love with lucas to ever go to a brothel

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ulsterman

Hahaha.... Yes, he DID describe him as REALLY good hahaha

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
the point of the thread was really to point out how legislation can prevent freedom of speech. the press should have the freedom to print this guys name however he is. He is in the public light and knows the situation. The media are there to follow leads and then reveal the facts to the people about what goes on in the world. The fact that the government can say to the media "do not print it" is what i am trying to get people to discuss. It for me is an open declaration that the beast system is growing stronger and flexing its muscles...

just a sign of total control. Soon we will be penalised for having opinions.

Spirit

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
thanks for your posts even if some were off topic

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
thanks for your posts even if some were off topic

Back to the original point. It is a difficult thing to balance. i mean is it in the public interest we hear about Phil Browns sex life. I would say it's not and should therefor not be published. But, in the end the fact people feel they need to know this type of rubbish is more a sad indictment on our society

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think if they can do this they can also tell the media to not report on such things as disclosure or anything that can serve to awaken us.

If they keep supressing information like this it will create a pressure cooker effect and then it will all just explode...

they have placed the lid on and are now tighten the clamps around it whilst we would prefer to spend energy on the details of the story rather than look at the mechanics behind why it is happening.

This story is just one of many the point is if they can do that in the interests of a football manager what about things that are important?

i know the government do it anyway but now they are openly declaring it through conditioning media like this story...

while we get hooked on the details we are being pulled into their energy feild.

Sooosh man just dont get it

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Tell that to the poor shareholders who have bankrolled the club and put their faith in him. Then the fans with which i am in no doubt, will be dissapointed because of shattered confidence in the manager, in which the players will also feel... It just brings an unecessary lack of confidence to a club.. I have my own marketing and business development company and have had to re-build confidence in companies products and services because of isolated incidences; so know the damage it creates... The company is more than one guy, but that one guy can destroy the whole...

A tip from a woman to a man; when a guy looses integrity, he is a failure... Be honest in ALL of your dealings; that is the mark of a true man... And if this man cant be trusted to keep it in his trousers, then that will translate to the rest of his life in the eyes of others... The club is a family of many, and this has the potential to hurt many REAL people.. He should do the decent thing and resign...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A tip from a woman to a man; when a guy looses integrity, he is a failure

i think the same would apply to women lol

besides look at the amount of women that end up staying with a man that cheats.!!

nice guys always finish last mes thinks

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Awww luv... Sounds like you have experience
..... But you are right, but I think it is worse when we do it for some reason.. Especially if there is kids... Men can be excused because they mostly think with thir genitals, but us woman dont on the most part.. So a woman who would betray her man and kids is worse in my book and a sad indictment on society... And these women who sold their "wares" to that manager, knowing he was married with children, are MILES worse than him..

Modern western womanhood has been jaded by feminism that has destroyed the traditional family, and when they reach their forties they bleat at their meaningless lives... But that is wayyyyy off topic lol xxx

CX

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm amazed this is making front page news here in the UK, surely there is other news out there?

IMO, if you are stupid enough to screw about behind your wifes back, then you deserve whatever comes your way.

If you're a famous face and do it, thinking you will not be recognized and get away with it, you're even more stupid and deserve even more of whatever comes your way.

CX.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i have my fair share lol

personally i dont mind cheating women on a physical level but anything more and there would have to be some morals there.

But when im in a realationship i dont look outside of it for anything.

well maybe the occasional ego boost but nothing harmful...or at least i dont think...gosh back to the topic!...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

"personally i dont mind cheating women on a physical level but anything more and there would have to be some morals there. "

Whaaaaa????

There IS NO morals there!! What would a woman have to do to get your moral spider sense tingling??? Surely it would be kissing or shagging someone else??? THAT alone is morally redundant in my book...

Gosh... Im very shocked right now!!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Please God let this be Phil Brown

I hate that man with a vengeance. Its just got to be him. He just looks the type doesn't he.

Sack him and get Southgate in

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
nah i mean i would sleep with a married woman but i wouldnt commit to her even if she broke up with her husband. Some women have that in their nature to sleep with men behind their husbands back and thats fine with me as it is with a mojority of men and women going by the obvious...that it does actually happen. But i would if she was hot, why not its just tranfering physical energy. But id make sure i dont settle for that kind of woman.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

NO... Its NOT just transferring physical energy... Its thoughts, feelings, hope for the future, honesty, friendship and total betrayal.... How would you like the woman you love beyond all measure kissing or shagging your best mate??? Surely that would get a moral rise out of you, and if if it didnt then i mourn for your spirit and soul, self worth and soo on....

That is sooo fu$$$$ up it doesnt even have a name....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join