It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Brittany Murphy's death predicted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am not usually one to speculate nor come up with bizarre conspiracy theories, yet this story caught my mind immediately.

A DVD rental company is moving fast to remove outdoor promotional posters of Brittany Murphy -- posed lifeless in a bathtub -- for her movie, "Deadline."

Officials from redbox -- which operates DVD kiosks around the country -- tell TMZ beginning today field teams are removing the "Deadline" box art from the kiosk displays. The officials tell us it will take 7 - 10 days to remove the image from the 19,000 kiosks nationwide.

We're also told the "Deadline" distribution company will change out the DVD covers.

www.tmz.com...

Is this just a coincidence or could it be much more? You decide.

Scooby Doo...

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Coincidence.

I hate that I cant post one line answers sometimes. This thread asks a question, the answer is very simple. Coincidence. Oh well, I hope this will be enough now to let me post. . . .

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Hmmmm i gotta admit that gave me goosebumps..

but is just a cruel twist of fate.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
We are seeing more and more coincidences lately..more than ever.

If you really watch, you will see so much lately, that its very eerie.

Reason? I dont know.

Its almost like signs we are all supposed to put together.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

Nope. Its becoming more than that.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
IMO, there is no such thing as Conincidence. It all connects somehow. And its pretty creepy. In fact, im going to go watch cartoons, their creepy, but less so.

Love and Peace

[edit on 23-12-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
When your a dumb pill addict and your oding and vomiting all over your self where do you go? The shower.

When your in a dumb horror flick whats the odds of there being a creepy bathroom scene? 9 out of 10.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OK, that is just DOWNRIGHT freaky.

i don't see how it could be considered a mere coincedence. it sounds more like Jung's synchronicity, or meaningful coincedence. this is just freaky.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This gal had a reputation for liking her drugs. Odds are she over indulged and stabilized her own vital signs. That sucks for those who loved her, but I really couldn't give a crap.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here's another example: Michael Jackson saying "This is it" to the world.

And then there,s the spiral over Norway and Obama

Start thinking.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The funny thing is there were complaints about several of these bathtub photos her imdb days ago. No one seamed to think anything supernatural over there, just offended. It weird how people here freak about it being some kinda omen, but over there they just don't want to see it.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

this is ATS dude. i give it another fifteen minutes before someone says it was a freemasonic sacrifice to Moloch, and theat the Illuminatti were telling us before hand on the movie poster, because their Reptilian overlords from Zeta Reticuli told them so, because Brittany Murphy was the soon to be Mother of the Savior of the World. And they saw this in the numbers and track listings from the latest Jonas Brothers Cd.

Love and Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

True.. some times I wonder why I hang round here. Then again I don't think I don't think I'd feel like I fit in anywhere else.

SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO A CHAT ROOM.

Good Day

[edit on 23-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There was another case of "ooh spooky" (for lack of better term) regarding Brittany Murphy’s death. I mean again it is just coincidence but i thought i should link you anyway...

www.who2.com...

Yeah there is a lot of coincidences but I think sometimes that is because there is really not that many variables to life situations.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
How's this for spooky coincidences www.youtube.com... the last thing she ever said in her last interview was can i have your hair for my next life

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
OMG!!! Britanny Murphy died!!!??? Honestly, I didn't know.I always had a crush on her.... Geeez, I have been out oftouch lately.

top topics

join