It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Earth Be Aware Of Itself ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by omtasat
To the one that just replied above me.. get off the scientiffic mind.

Later all.

Omtasat

It was a reasonable question to ask. I do believe that we have extra senses in our brain that we don't yet fully understand.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

Oh, I think you are wondering about something that billions (if not more) of people have/do feel. I'm not sure about 'aware' but most definitely connected to everything on it and most probably all things in this solar system at least in ways great and small.

It's very easy to "get out there" in terms of present scientific thinking on the subject and I could speculate quite a bit but prefer to just say I tend to listen to the little voice inside regarding those kinds of things. Although I will say science seems to be realizing that a lot of what people have felt for a long time parallels what they are discovering.

Good of you to bring it up.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
EARTH is ALIVE
EARTH is AWARE
HUMANS and EARTH exists Symbiotically

Earth living awareness, may not conform to human ideas of such, although altogether Earth is a multi-dimensional entity/energy with a form of consciousness we are only beginning to recognize in ourselves, as divine points within the collective fabric of spacetime.

The suns geomagnetic field affects the earth, which affects humans electromagnetic fields (schuman resonance and hearts and brains)....and....humans affect the earth.

Reference NOAA database for (geosynchronous observational environmental satallite) GOES 8 & 10 in the year 2001, september, at time very significant during the fall of that year, and measurements of the earths geomagnetic field drastically spike shortly after the ocurrance - suggesting strong correlation between human electromagnetic output and the overall field of the Earth.

We Are ONE!

LOVE

new topics

<< 1   >>

join