It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The banks want your house back - Modern economics explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Your house is worth more without you in it.

The bank loaned you 500K to buy a house in 2005

You stop paying on it and the bank forecloses on it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7bcccbeee40.jpg[/atsimg]

The bank sells the property for $250K today. So they lose $250K on the deal.

They take a tax loss of $250K. If they were paying taxes on the interest earned for (lets just say 1 year), they might pay taxes on $25,000. So now they take a tax loss on about 10 years of lost profits all at once.

The government loans the bank $250K, no questions asked, to keep them afloat due to a loss of confidence in the banks, wall street and government.

But wait it gets better.

The bank now bills you for thier loss on the property of $250K.

The government gains support by paying another sucker to buy your house at a substantial discount.

THe banks return 1/2 of the money (They lost the rest, don't you know) and declare a profit, but pay absoultly no taxes.

You get to pay the bank for the rest of your life to again pay the bank for thier loss. Your taxes go up to help pay the poor stuggling banks.

The banks, stockholders and the government just robbed you blind.

Merry christmas suckers.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's always good to look at the big picture.

When you do, you realize this.

But thats just one part, try and figure out the rest like how come you can't get what ever you want instantly and why your IQ is only at 150. thats where the real robbing happens.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

... try and figure out the rest like how come you can't get what ever you want instantly and why your IQ is only at 150. thats where the real robbing happens.

Oh I already figured it out.

Theft, extortion, coercion, racketeering and blackmail are a team sport.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am sorry, I have not read your post.

I am going only on your title.

Let us say I have a horse. This horse is valued at $10,000 dollars.

You buy the horse with a 5 year loan. You pay over that time the amount of $17,500 for the horse due to interest.

Now, you sell it at the end of that 5 year period for $25,000. The purchaser gets a loan to purchase it from the bank. Over the term they pay $40,000.

Who made more money? The original owner or the BANK!?

Banks should be the ONLY thing nationalized! The profit should go back to the people, if you are going to enact a ponzeii scheme.

END THE FED, AND KILL ALL THE BANKERS/LAWYERS-I think I read that somewhere?!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

You buy the horse with a 5 year loan. You pay over that time the amount of $17,500 for the horse due to interest.

Now, you sell it at the end of that 5 year period for $25,000. The purchaser gets a loan to purchase it from the bank. Over the term they pay $40,000.

The bank.

The purchaser only payed for the inflated value of the horse. The horse did not actually increase in value, his confidence in the banks not to defraud him by any means available to them to protect thier investment just decreased.

In other words the purchaser payed the interest and also got to pay for the decreased confidence he had in the lender not to steal his ability to repay the loan.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The value of money is arbitrary.

The value of a commodity is what you can get for it.

The gov has been manipulating the value of commodities for a long time, hence the # storm we are in.

It becomes obvious once you break it down to simple terms.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's the whole point of the cheap mortgage to leverage the individual and robe them if at all possible.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well for a start 500k homes used to be things only Rich, Elite Business owners and Entrepreneurs could afford. Now we have "Joe Six Pack" thinking "he has to get me one" which sadly just hasn't worked ever since historical records began.

So because someone thinks they can get a Mansion at 24 years of age and then loses it someone else must be at fault ? no the way it works is you work hard and earn things the slow way....its called appreciation of you lot in life.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
That's the whole point of the cheap mortgage to leverage the individual and robe them if at all possible.

Once they get someone to take over the 500K home for $250K they then attempt to get that individual out of his home as well. That way they keep the scam going and continue to make more money.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think you are picking up the sentament from the global conciousness rather than remembering reading it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I am sorry, I have not read your post.

I am going only on your title.

Banks should be the ONLY thing nationalized! The profit should go back to the people, if you are going to enact a ponzeii scheme.

You my friend have hit the nail on the head with your statement. The banks have been pulling the wool over everyones eyes for years.
They create most of the money they loan people out of thin air. We have to pay them real money back plus real money as interest. If they do foreclose on a home they have in most cases made a clear profit on whatever sum you have repaid them,plus they sell the home again. The circle continues.
A state run bank would probably be prefferable to the private banking pirates,if and I do mean IF you could keep it honest. Power does corrupt!!!

top topics

join