It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D-9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I just finished watching District 9. Great movie, after I finished watching it made me think how we can have disclosure if our government wants alien weapons/technology. I personally think the entire world is ready for disclosure, but how will world leaders deal with this? They will for sure try to get their hands on a little green alien.....
no but seriously this movie was very intense, and it made e angry how the government in the movie were treating the visitors who were trying to go home.

So my question is, Who will lead us to disclosure, the government?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ha, your spot on there!

The Governments around the World are in full knowledge of the Alien presence on Earth and in our skies but I really don't think they will be responsible for Disclosure.

They are making too much money from the oil, coal and gas etc. to let us have free energy, it's called greed and one day it WILL backfire on them.

But in the mean time, it's up to us, just ourselves to let everybody know what is going on. Then one day, they may be forced into a corner and have no choice but to say um, actually, we have been visited for thousands of years blah blah ......

We can't get District 9 on DVD / Blue Ray here in the UK until the 28th Dec so I will be first in the queue.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

very good movie dude, don't want to ruin it for anyone but this movie shows us what the government will do to get their hands on power.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

top topics

join