It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little what if.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What if...

...a star rating here on ATS is the mark of the beast?
...the name "star" is the name of the beast?
...the number of stars is the number of his name?

And so that they are wisely counted as the number of the beast let man understand that that's where the flag system comes in. And no one buys (believes) any's thread except for who has the mark (the star symbol), or name of the beast (star), or number of his name (a star count). And no one sells (able to succeed in pitching) what they post on ATS without a star count. And also the image of the beast then is ATS where if you dont follow (worship) the rules you are e-killed from posting on ATS.

Check bible:

Revelation 13

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Note how the semi-colon makes 666 strongly seperate in some sense as if someone amongst ATSers alone has that number in some way.

Note how foreheads are where the stars are seen at. And note how it takes your right hand to click to see if any star was given.

How many of you, without considering it, worship the image of ATS in what it is all about and for?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Tongue firmly implanted in cheek? It is a humorous phenomenon. But, in all seriousness, the seeking of vainglory does perpetuate a beastly system, so you have a valid point.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So if we flag or star this thread we are essentially sending you to Hell?

Interesting, but I doubt many of us "worship" ATS....addicted maybe.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Let me say one more thing...

The 5-star which ATS uses in its rating system is the same as the star of Satan's (the dragon's).

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
DUDE...not everything is demonic...in fact...NOTHING IS...not even the number 666...the star system is a simple system to help us reward a good post...although it doesn't always help it's still useful...and it's nothing but programming code in the end...you really need to get a grip...and loosen your grip on that bible...

How many of you, without considering it, worship the image of ATS in what it is all about and for?
I wouldn't say I worship ATS...but I bloody love this place and what it stands for...TRUTH...

How many of you, without considering it, worship a big book of crap and what it is all about and for?

[edit on 23/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

What if...
...a star rating here on ATS is the mark of the beast?

Then ATS stock is going way up over the next 3 years.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
So if we flag or star this thread we are essentially sending you to Hell?

Interesting, but I doubt many of us "worship" ATS....addicted maybe.

I find it funny that someone starred this thread. Oh, and flagged it also. Oh no, I already know I'm not going to Hell.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Darn it all, busted again. Guess it is back to the pit until around 3000AD then. Bummer.

Actually anything can be manipulated enough if you look hard enough, even my Social Security Number can be manipulated to form the dreaded 6-6-6 if want it to do so.

--Note: not my actual number, but you use the same steps with my actual SS Number

219-56-1234

2+1=3, 9-3=6

Move the 5 to the next hyphen =6

1+2+3+4+5=15, 1+5=6

So there you go, 6-6-6

Edit to add: Oh and in another 20 posts I will have 1,666 posts to date. So that would be the 1 that is 666 then?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Ahabstar]

new topics

top topics

join