It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 - 2020 The Greatest Transformational Decade In the History of Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What you're about to read is an excerpt of the second part of the Revelation of the Century, being channeled as we speak. These prophecies were channeled earlier this year, and it occurred to me that this was the most appropriate time to post them publicly.

I'm only a messenger and I do not know whether these prophecies will come true. I have all the reasons in the world to believe in the messages in this book. I would also like to note, that I'm not the channeler of this book; I'm a mere translator by matters of destiny. All I know, is that if there's any truth to these prophecies, may GOD help us all!

From the year 2010, the feared encounters will make themselves noticed. Unleashed wars will mark the beginning of a new period.
From the year 2011, kings will return to accumulate grudges amongst themselves, provoking fear, envy and death amongst families.
From the year 2012, the massacre of a predestined setting submerged in the atmospheric vice of a tired and contaminated earth occurs.
From the year 2013, one hemisphere rises and another one descends.
From the year 2014, meteorites shower and satellites explode remembering and yearning an old and crippled time.
From the year 2015, three planets of the universe align until they begin to rotate in an ozone layer and one of them explodes.
From the year 2016, peace seems to reappear, but be careful the trembling of earth makes its presence.
From the year 2017, a new massacre of a predestined setting occurs and earth releases sulfur combined with metal and it rains at the same time a combined conjunction of rivers and oceans uniting and disemboguing on a large wave that will cover the third part of the terrestrial globe.
From the year 2018, the sky turns gray and rips half of the moon and rinses itself in the drain of frozen waters of earth, giving place to the commotion of a new lunar orbit.
From the year 2019, the sun will make its presence burning itself and rotating wildly in protection of its layers.
From the year 2020, a new earth flourishes and is reborn; new humans, beings from other worlds accompany the caused pain and shelter the awakening of a new terrestrial globe that smells like flowers and tastes like honey.
After so much suffering we have reached a new ascending state of light that initiates a metamorphosis of the new awakening of a world named earth. Loved and adored by its inhabitants.
This book will mark the history and the righteous being of that new awakening.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That's what they said about the 1960's, too. But how about the 1880's with transcontinental railroads, telegraph, electrification, the telephone, etc.? Or the 1940's with all the stuff that changed at that time?

Everybody likes to think that the era in which they live is the most important. But things happen all the time.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loveispeace

one hemisphere rises and another one descends.
ok...I'm not sure if that's technically possible...but ok...

From the year 2015, three planets of the universe align until they begin to rotate in an ozone layer and one of them explodes.
ok...3 PLANETS in the UNIVERSE...ok...and something about rotating in an ozone layer...and explosions?

Man...I dunno...but it seems this was written by a moron...

EDIT: Where in the world did you read this anyway?!?

[edit on 23/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards

If you put it into perspective... Let's say 2017 comes true and a big tsunami sinks one third of the planet... I believe that would make this upcoming decade a million times more important than any other in history!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveispeace
What you're about to read is an excerpt of the second part of the Revelation of the Century, being channeled as we speak.

'Revelation of the Century'... is that the name of the source ??
which gives us the following:

From the year 2010, the feared encounters will make themselves noticed. Unleashed wars will mark the beginning of a new period.
From the year 2011, kings will return to accumulate grudges amongst themselves, provoking fear, envy and death amongst families.
From the year 2012, the massacre of a predestined setting submerged in the atmospheric vice of a tired and contaminated earth occurs.
From the year 2014, meteorites shower and satellites explode remembering and yearning an old and crippled time.
From the year 2016, peace seems to reappear, but be careful the trembling of earth makes its presence.
From the year 2017, a new massacre of a predestined setting occurs and earth releases sulfur combined with metal and it rains at the same time a combined conjunction of rivers and oceans uniting and disemboguing on a large wave that will cover the third part of the terrestrial globe.
From the year 2018, the sky turns gray and rips half of the moon and rinses itself in the drain of frozen waters of earth, giving place to the commotion of a new lunar orbit.
From the year 2019, the sun will make its presence burning itself and rotating wildly in protection of its layers.
From the year 2020, a new earth flourishes and is reborn; new humans, beings from other worlds accompany the caused pain and shelter the awakening of a new terrestrial globe that smells like flowers and tastes like honey.
After so much suffering we have reached a new ascending state of light that initiates a metamorphosis of the new awakening of a world named earth. Loved and adored by its inhabitants.

Its hard to think that these are Not just metaphorical speach...
it stretches the laws of physics to accept thise list as physical reality...

anyhow, there's one good thing -> the predictions say that global warming will not completely melt the arctic/antarctic ice sheets any time soon ->

:"From the year 2018, the sky turns gray and rips half of the moon and rinses itself in the drain of frozen waters of earth...

the ice will disappear as the moon drifts away from its customary monthly orbit. (gravity not global warming is the sinister force)

[edit on 23-12-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yes, The Revelation of the Century is the name of the source. However, these predictions are part of a second book being channeled at this very moment... You can find more information on the first one if you google it.

As far as what causes it, it's hard to say... It looks to me like there's more than one factor in play here... Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Extreme Sun Temperatures, Planets Colliding... I believe the moon getting ripped must be from a meteorite impacting it... I don't see any other way of this happening, which would definitely trigger a major gravity change on Earth, thus rotating the poles and messing with our magnetism... I'm not a physicist, so don't take my word on it!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loveispeace

Oh good, something to look forward to then

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveispeace
What you're about to read is an excerpt of the second part of the Revelation of the Century, being channeled as we speak. These prophecies were channeled earlier this year, and it occurred to me that this was the most appropriate time to post them publicly.

I'm only a messenger and I do not know whether these prophecies will come true. I have all the reasons in the world to believe in the messages in this book. I would also like to note, that I'm not the channeler of this book; I'm a mere translator by matters of destiny. All I know, is that if there's any truth to these prophecies, may GOD help us all!

smells like another religious nut to me

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
2020 sounds like what 2012 should have been like.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i've heard enough channeled material to know that most of it is drivel. some disembodied spirits having a common frequency to some poor unsuspecting victim. they probably sit around the astral campfire laughing themselves to life. sucking it up telepathically and resending it back to the unsuspected. they'll get a few things right. one poor deluded chap i knew waited for hours with his family beside a sth australian lighthouse where he was going to be picked up by the spiritual leader of venus in a UFO. he had a "telepathic" contact. the philosophy they sent him was very noble, the stuff you would find in many books. a few weeks later they told him he had overlayed their messages with his own desires. he wrote volumes but nothing ever came of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Interesting scenario. I love stuff like this because it makes my imagination run wild with dreams of action and survival.

However, most predictions like this fail to come true. Not to say your wrong, anything is possible, i don't know the future.

Thanks for the info

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, the language and general cadence of the speech says to me human having a laugh trying to get a few people to believe them. He'll get his wish, I'm sure, but I'm not one of them.

top topics

join