It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Glenn Beck Lost His Heart?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah paid off to the tune of 22 million??

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Beck is for sale to anyone willing to fork over the cash just like everyone in the media he never had a heart to begin with.He's with Fox for now but once some network comes by with a better offer he will be gone in a microsecond.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Prof. Skrewloose

I disagree with Savage on a lot of things. He comes across as being all of the -phobics. However, I admit I listen to him at least once a week (for about an hour). He might piss you off but, from time to time he will make you stop and think.

Also he has some really good tips on books, cooking, and movies. I like his free flowing style. The whole show flows like a weird one way conversation sometimes. It almost seems like you're listening to some guy walking around his house talking to himself. Too bad he doesn't know how to pull callers in to that flow.

I have yet to hear him treat a caller well. It always seems like they are a horrible burden to him. Even the ones that agree with him get treated with borderline disrespect.

The Savage Nation show is an experience that can be anywhere between surreal and down right maddening. However, I would take him over Beck most days. Beck has always struck me as less than sincere. He reminds me of a car salesman or a moralizing fourth grade teacher. Mike Savage always struck me as sincere. Mike is more like that, slightly crazy, old guy at the bar that always has something to talk about.

I rather hear a sincere sounding voice that opposes mine than one that feels duplicitous or insubstantial.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Ok,MikeNice I will give Savage a try he seems like a real guy not like some of these other guys on the radio and tv who are just there to hear the sound of their own voice and to get a quick payday.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

beck is just stealing of people, and i think he comes here and steals from us.

Ignore him, and i will not bother with his ramblings.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

God. if he's plagarizing from ATS, then ATS is even crazier than I thought. Scary

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I think these people just took william coopers work,a nd just go around searching for stuff.

he is just like alex jones only on tv.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if I am repeating.

My guess would have to be that Lou Dobbs leaving CNN made him nervous.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just think he got burned out and needs a break. He has a radio show, a tv show...both which are produced dailey. He also has several books out, and does a political satire/comedy show tour during the year. Also, being a father and husband...man, when does he just unwind?
You should go a hundred miles an hour everyday for weeks on end. Yup, me thinks he's tired and it is showing in his work.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The real question is has Glenn Beck set the stupid bar to high? I don't think anybody will be able to beat him.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

There is about as much 'real' about Weiner Savage as there is real about his name. He is full of hate. He promotes hate. He hates lots and lots and lots of people. He is entertaining, please give him a try. Just keep an open mind and listen to a couple shows before hitching your wagon to the Weiner star that is the Savage nation.

Here are just two of my favorite quotes from him. Please realize what they mean to each other.

It's interesting to me that here I am a talk show host, who does not advocate violence, who advocates patriotic traditional values – borders, language, culture – who is now on a list banned in England,

to an openly gay caller to his show -

Why don't you get AIDS and die!

Yeah, that is the loving American attitude we want to spread around the world. Apparently Weiner does not listen to his own show either.

[edit on 12/27/09 by Lillydale]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join