It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are real. What are they is the question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Hey Herm happy Christmas. The ufos seem to be using the Earths planetary energy grid like some sort of ufo motorway. I sent you a link the other day and I'm placing it here for others too as it really makes sense regarding the ancient religious sites and their connections to ufos/gods travelling between them. The grid if real is just amazing and runs straight through the UK Derbyshire heading vertically through Arbor Low!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Hey Herm happy Christmas. The ufos seem to be using the Earths planetary energy grid like some sort of ufo motorway. I sent you a link the other day and I'm placing it here for others too as it really makes sense regarding the ancient religious sites and their connections to ufos/gods travelling between them. The grid if real is just amazing and runs straight through the UK Derbyshire heading vertically through Arbor Low!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Ay up mate! Happy X-mas to you too dude. Hope you and the misses are having a wonderful Christmas Eve. I replied to your message dunno, if you got it.. I might go later on in the evening to Stanton Drew in Bristol to do some meditating at the stone circle.

The UFOs do seem to be harnessing the earth's energy grid. Personally I think there are certain way portals or wormholes on this planet (especially in England) that these grids lead to and that the UFOs use to enter into and out of this dimension. The stone circles might actually be "markers" or "indiciators" for where the wormholes are located. I think an even bigger question is, what in the bloody heckk are the UFOs doing on the planet? They must be watching down on us, yes?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a85848dad8f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey Herm the triangle ley line system looks like it passes close to or through Bristol. Is the Stanton stone circle near or on this ley line?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think the point to make here is that there is no way to answer the question in the OP. The fact that we are talking about UFO's by definition means that we don't know what they are. If we did, the wouldn't be unidentified.

Maybe some or all of them are ET in origin, then again maybe none of them are. As long as humans survive there will be UFO's in the sky, and people on sites like this that want to argue over what they are. So to everyone with an opinion I would say to just remember that you are speculating whether from the viewpoint of terrestrial or non-terrestrial origins. The only people who are showing ignorance or closed mindedness are those who try to say that it has to be this or that.

<< 1   >>

join