It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two weird prediction dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ok so i had these two very strange dreams, one a few days ago and one last night.

Dream #1: I was watching the news and they were talking about the Statue of Liberty. I wasn't sure exactly what they were saying about it, but it seemed like it had gotten blown up or something.

Dream #2: This is the really weird one. This wasn't really a prediction dream, but more of a "theres's something going on in the world right now, and it needs to be fixed." In this dream, I was in this high-tech cultish compound near Lawrence, Kansas. I've never even been to Kansas, so idk why it was in my dream. It was in this tiny town called Oilfield, which I looked up online and couldnt't find anything about. It reminded me of a mix of the Prisoner, these books i've read called the Chasing Yesterday series, and the Matrix. Anyway it was like a mind-control place called the Village. Again, obviously taken from the prisoner somewhow. But it was different because it was really high-tech. Antime i tried to think about something, this big cloud of red would fill my vision and annoy me, so the people there pretty much learned not to think. it was a big hallway with doors, like a school kind of, and inside each room there was a door that led to the next room. i was sneaking through the building late at night, but there were cameras everywhere. i woke up and immediately wrote "Oilfield, Kansas" on my hand, like i would forget it or something. it was weird.

so, has anyone had any dreams like this?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There have been a lot of weird dreams in the last few weeks. Is something going to happen?!??!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I had a weird prediction dream about favela Brazil and about the statue falling apart since then ive been seeing it be blown up in many films and games ect

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm from Lawrence, and I can tell you there's plenty of oil in the area, and pretty much a large swath down the state. Most people aren't aware of that. It's just out in the middle of nowhere.

Lawrence is a hotbed of *h&t about to happen. When you hear about bad/good things, it is right in that little corner. Lawrence was burned down in the past, and some say what happened there was the catalyst that started civil war. John Brown was here. Lawrence is also near Topeka.

Lawrence Sacking
en.wikipedia.org...

Kansas - Civil War info
www.lecomptonkansas.com...

Then we've got the Board vs the Board of Education in Topeka
All three of these cities are within a 24 miles span.

And let us not forget John Brown and Bleeding Kansas
en.wikipedia.org...(abolitionist)

That said, I think most american's learn of the history of Kansas in the civil war, and I wonder if that's why you associate it in your dream with *hit hitting the fan. I can also tell you that Lawrence KS is a progressive place surrounded by a sea of conservatives. It starts here. I believe the midwest is also rather known for their militia groups. There was a also a tv show called Jericho about dependence on such things as oil.

I sure hope the Liberty statue isn't destroyed. It really is a beautiful work of art and she stands for something very important.

top topics

join