It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I will continue to be 'arrogant'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

and of course your right...and those scientists that have studied this topic for decades are wrong. the "scientific method" is wrong, all the thousands of scientific tests and peer-reviewed documents are wrong. if you think this is all hollywood stupidity,

You hit the nail on the head! Bravo! We put too much faith in agenda driven junk scientists, altering, distorting, and throwing out objective data just to please their benefactors. Then throw in Hollywood, who is always looking for the latest "cause", and you have the beginning of the biggest Hoax in human history.

I know you were being sarcastic in your remark, but once again you hit the nail on the head!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

That's not ignorance, that's just plain stupid. None of those things cause problems, they help even if global warming/climate change isn't real. They can save you lots of money!

Meanwhile i don't agree with just wasting for the sake of it, it does take me about 40 minutes to take a shower, mostly because i can use only one hand...but even before it took me 20-30mins. You just have to close the shower when you are cleaning yourself....

If you take 5 minutes to take a shower you didn't really wash yourself that well... Sorry but some people exagerate a bit too much, like that singer, what's her name, that stated that everyone should use only one square of toilet paper to clean themselves after doing #1 and #2......and she claimed people should do this to "save the environment"

She was probably on drugs when said that, or she is really that stupid....

[edit on 27-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It's your choice, and really no business of mine. I also believe AGW is a fraud, however we're in process of going off-grid and solar because of that silly ol' 'saving a bucketload of money' crap, along with the 'being self-subsistant' crap. Investing in yourself crap, you know, instead of the follow the herd crap.

Green? That term has been perverted, and is just a junk-drawer crap word for "a bold new way of skinning the last remaining dollars and assets from the people." It meant something noble once, "green" did. No coincidence, I suppose, that it's the washed-out color of American money.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join