It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plausible explanation of how ascension can occur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've done a boatload if research into ascension and 2012 the past few months. The bottom line seems to be that there is no right or wrong answer, and what "happens" is relative to everyone.

To understand this, you must first understand the many-world interpretation, which states that every conscious decision creates a universe for every possible outcome simultaneously. For example, let's say you are at a fork in the road. You can either turn left or right. Regardless of your conscious decision, both possibilites are being played out simultaneously, in the same physical space, but different dimensions.

2012's theoretical ascension seems to be much like this. Those of you who are expecting to evaporate are wrong, but also correct. 2012 might just be a "sort" date. 

I'm going to try to make a hypothetical scenario, with 2 siblings: Jack and Jill. Let's say Jack is an alcoholic who is living in his own pit of misery. Jill on the otherhand, is very spiritual and wants peace. On "ascension day", let's say huge tsunamis kill many people. From Jill's perspective, a HUGE amount of people (predominantly negative) "die", including Jack. From Jack's perspective, a lesser amount of people (predominantly positive) "die", including Jane. 

Afterwards, Jack helps to rebuild the world with the other predominantly negative people. Things eventually get back to "normal" and people continue their lives. Jane helps to rebuild the world with the other predominantly positive people. A new golden age of peace then follows this. 

How can this paradox exist? Well, it all goes back to the many-worlds interpretation. The universe splits off during this polarity "sorting". Technically, both are occupying the same space physically. But they are not aware of each other. Perhaps those in the higher densities could temporarily lower their vibrations and astral travel to this parallel earth. And could this possibly be why remote viewers all seem to see different things past 2012?  

What we are going through now is a huge spiritual awakening to prepare ourselves. Our subconscious knows something is "up". An analogy would be the "calm" of nature before a thunderstorm. Amazing things are happening every day!! Heck, I'm 16, yet I have gone through a huge spiritual awakening in the past 6 months. I now believe I might be a "lightworker" to help with this transition. 

Bottom line, what "happens" during this process is all relative to YOU. 

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

what "happens" is relative to everyone.

Which, of course, implies that "ascension day" might not be the same "day" for everyone.

On "ascension day", let's say huge tsunamis kill many people. From Jill's perspective, a HUGE amount of people (predominantly negative) "die", including Jack. From Jack's perspective, a lesser amount of people (predominantly positive) "die", including Jane.

...or...from Jack's perspective, a tsunami kills many people, and from Jane's perspective, aliens come down and assist humanity to rise out of the dark ages, while from Jill's perspective, Jesus descends and spreads love and cheer, while from Janet's perspective...

It's entirely possible that every prediction, every doomsday scenario, every prophet....they've all been experienced by someone.

What will you choose?

And when?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No one can ascend, unless they first descend.

You're a descendant who has ascended. Heaven isn't up in the air, it's right here and you are the house of many generations. You are the living body. Aside from this there is no God...I know NOT ONE.

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

thats really weird man.

i can relate with a lot of what you said.

i myself in the past few months have been researching a lot into this whole ascension process and the history and science dealing with this whole 2012 thing.

Just like you i am only 16, but i can feel that something is "up" like you said.

either it be the failing economy which is about to burst or just this on going shift in this world.

either way something is happening on a bigger scale.

only time will tell though, but i have a feeling life as we know it is going to be turned on it's head soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is just to easy. i dont care about 2012... what i want right now is for someone to say what i would have said...... O PLEASE O PLEASE is there no another who would come to the sight of such a huge bubble and wish to pop it?

O the tolerance brings such delusion Ashley. Religious people play nice with stuff like this becuase they know the glass house they sit in.... ARE YOU NOT YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER?!?!?!?! AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ever since I have ever done any real research into 2012 and ascension, I have always thought that world will split into 2 factions. The 1st being the ascended, and the 2nd being the non-ascended. I think the vast majority will be ascended, but the irrational ignorants who refuse to accept light will remain.

Like you said, it is a matter of choice, and I believe that the ascended will still be able to help the non-ascended in finding the light.

I also get that feeling that something is "up" or something is going to happen soon; such a great feeling that it feels that my whole life, if not the whole world, seems to be heading towards something big that will change everything.

Best thing we can do is be positive and have love

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think the awakening is when people start to realize that the old way of doing things is no longer possible, and they start to understand a truth long concealed. Not everyone will awaken on 2012, but it will be a large amount, but that happens all the time. Truth is Eternal, it requires no time frame.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Very weird scenario but seems very plausible at the same time!

I always wondered about people who have accounts of people from Venus, It seemed to be imposable that anyone could survive on this hellish planet, But if you look it dimensionally it maybe very possible.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There will be a greater spiritual gravity thus causing a denser illusion.

The term density is a mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on the western type of scale, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within our great octave of existence which we share, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, are seven sub-sub-densities. Within each sub-sub-density, seven sub-sub-sub-densities and so on infinitely. The current density we are incarnated in is the 3rd density of SELF-awareness. We will be moving into the fourth density.

All densities have a chief inner plane color that goes the first to the color red, the second to the color orange, the third to the color yellow and so on through the densities corresponding to the colors in a way so that the basic vibration which forms the photon that forms the core of all atomic particles would have a relationship to the color in the density and that that vibration would step up for second, third, and fourth-density corresponding to the increase in the vibration of the colors. Much like a rainbow or a prism that stems seperate colors of light, that is a simplistic way of oneness.

What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
@MOTT the HOOPLE:
Perhaps life is possible, but just not at this density. One thing I have come to realize is that reality seems greatly based on perspective. Right now we are looking from a 3rd density perspective, some of us 4th, but who knows what Venus would look like from a higher density perspective...

-----
@letthereaderunderstand
It is my understanding that I might be a "lightworker". I finally was able to let go of mistakes I had made in the past, and move forward.

I now realize that those sudden intuitive thoughts I have always gotten, has actually been communication with my higher self & my guides.

---
Has anyone else expierenced great changes recently? I know that I had always been a scientific person, and put spirituality close to last on importance. Now, I feel that is flipped. I see the spiritual meaning in everything, and the scientific view seems irrelevant. The only scientific thing I still find intriguing are the string & m theories. Looking back, the key to this change seems to be that I was open to change...

new topics

top topics

join