It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown object in the sky- Google Street View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Anyone have any clues as to what this might be?

Source - Google Maps

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

wow that is definitely something strange i have no clue what it could be

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Am I loosing it? This was posted already, within the last three days right?I think I replied.

It's a pine tree branch.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think they just had this thread the other day. It's a bit of pine branch stuck on the mounted camera, but the 360 degree camera cuts it off in other angles when piecing the photos together. You can see the low pine trees down the alley that the van or whatever passed.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In fact, if you scoot the view two clicks to the west, you can see that the "object" is between the camera's lens and a telephone pole. It's definitely not in the sky.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's either a pine branch or Gamera... We may never know.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My apologies if this was already posted.. I looked but didn't see it. Feel free to close.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Looks like a snow plow scrapped together alot of snow a dirt in the sky, but for some reason my intuition is telling my differently.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
rockasarerocks is back! Good to have u back, man. We need some balance around here. No idea what the object is. Looks like an asteroid, but hell, wut do I know....

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ha, Gamera, somebody here is a fan of cheesy Japa Monster Movies.

Geez, I followed this thing more miles, err kilometers, and it must be a branch as someone has already mentioned.

It first appears here and, if you follow the Via degli Acquaviva trail along the Google SpyCam mobile route it had just cleared an area that was full of trees.
The cam must have capture a closeup of a branch and repeated that section for several more shots.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's obviously some kind of camera clitch. Like someone said, it looks like a close-up of a twig.

Here is another view two "positions" to the left of the OP's view. You can see the object is magically in front of the utility pole.
Google Maps

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's a broken of branch in front of the camera.
You can clearly see this here:

Direct link

[edit on 23-12-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

top topics

join