It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is the true cause

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
God is the true cause of the universe, but man can barely even comprehend this. Man tries to understand the world through a duality, either good or bad, right and wrong, light and dark, when in reality reality is one.

God is unity. To say "one reality" is the same as saying "God"

God is the creator, and this is done in two different ways. Man has to understand things through a duality, so give them a duality. Providence, and Fate. Providence is the plan itself, cohesive, united, singular. Fate, on the other hand, is the plan as it plays out through time. Providence is Eternal, Fate is perpetual.

Man is stuck in Fate (samsara), and can not see the Truth (Providence/Samadhi). Providence is a perfect plan that does not need to be worked out. Fate is this plan through human comprehension. So if you removed human comprehension, all you have is Fate. With human comprehension, you have Providence and Fate. So, how does human comprehension come about? We obviously know how humans are born, so we will skip this, and the theory of evolution is a good enough example of how intelligence evolves through complex means, and so all that really matters is REALIZATION. A man who is not self-realized, sees himself as a man. As soon as that man gains Self-Realization, he is no longer a man, he realizes that what he is is one with the truth. He realizes he is a god.

Can you think of any goal, for all beings, that is greater than this? The goal to be a god? How else can a man become a god, but that there is that potential, and that potential is what all religions call Truth, or God.

Christianity- God and his son Jesus
Judaism - God's divinity
Islam - Submission to God
Buddhism - Nirvana (a pure state, like God's essence)
Hindu - many variations of ONE God

Every major religion has God at the forefront, but each of the major religions is but a part of the whole

Christianity - Jesus is divine, but in truth, we are all divine
Judaism - God is divine, but in truth, we are all God
Islam - Submission to God, but since we are God, we must submit to ourselves, which leads to...
Buddhism - Destruction of the self, but realization of the Higher Self, thus, Islam is the submission of the lower self to the higher Self. The Self is master of the self.
Hinduism- Krishna is the supreme godhead, our soul is the same as this.

So, there you have the truth and distortions of major religions.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

I do not think there really is duality. We are supposed to be one gender really i believe.

Man and obsession with the no:13, look up the meaning, gets us all in this mess.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As for the title of the thread "God is the true Cause" this is somewhat true, but somewhat not. There are certainly human causes, and God is the true cause. So the best way of saying it is that there is a Higher or Lower. The Higher means God, the lower means human. This is really a semantic issue.

So, in order to dissect this semantic issue a bit more, we can look at the functions of language in order to do this.

If a man makes a mistake, it is a human cause, if we talk about the universe, it is a divine cause. So the difference is between human and nature. This is done mostly through our own comprehension, if the maxim is true that the Self knows all things because it knows itself, then humans know humans because they know their self as human, but a man is both a Self and a self, so naturally he knows two things, the human world and the divine spirit. According to the principles of all language, there is a word and a definition for this each idea. The idea is a universal, but refers to a particular. Since God is a unity, there is no particular, God is the part and the whole. But from our human perspective, since there is such a thing as a particular, it creates that "maya of illusion" (Buddhism) in which we perceive the world as one thing, when in reality the true nature of that thing is the same as the absolute, so it is the same as God. At this point, we have to understand the difference between the absolutism of definition, compared to the relative ambiguity of words. To use mathematics as an example, 1+1 = 2, this is an absolute, or as near an absolute as possible. But, 1, 2, "=", are all ambiguous. The idea behind the equals sign is an absolute, but the sign is ambiguous. It could very well be that 2+2 = 5, if in a certain language, 5 was the sign for "4", meaning "4" as in the IDEA of 4.

So, you have the ambiguity of the word God, which could be also called Truth, Divine, Supreme Soul, etc, but there is also the IDEA of God, meaning the absolute definition of that word God, which would have to mean "the highest." To extend this definition, it would be called "the most supreme, with nothing higher than it."

Understanding the difference between the word and definition are crucial. And so getting back to the title of the thread, you have to understand which context this refers to. Of course, this is the problem with the "undefinable" (God), since you can not define it, there will always be pockets of ambiguity, especially when it comes to the word used (God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Truth, etc).

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I do not think there really is duality. We are supposed to be one gender really i believe.

Man and obsession with the no:13, look up the meaning, gets us all in this mess.

There really is not duality, duality is the human comprehension, when in reality, reality is one. I would not say we are all the same gender, but rather we are all the same essence, since gender implies male/female, essence seems more immaterial rather than a physical trait.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

no 13 is the real problem, and you people find out what it really means.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

no 13 is the real problem, and you people find out what it really means.

can you elaborate what 13 is?

edit: what 13 means?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You need to find out for yourselves.

No 13, is the real problem of planet earth and what it means. You need to find out what 13 means, to go with your thread.

Plus there are so many different definitions of what god is. No one can tell anyone a true definition. The word is undefinable.

[edit on 12/23/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You need to find out for yourselves.

No 13, is the real problem of planet earth and what it means. You need to find out what 13 means, to go with your thread.

well, I understand the "13 satanic families" but if you want to share what else "13" means, you can elaborate, but personally I am not afraid of a number, nor do I think it is necessarily helpful to understand things through an absolute numerological standpoint, it puts the mind into too much of a materialistic/mathematical mindset and the mind loses touch of what is really important, the knowledge within.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Are you here for your own glory or just to spread foolishness?

I'm guessing it's the former because there isn't much to gain by making everyone else dumber except for you to feel smarter.

Maybe one day you will actually want to find the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
But since you mentioned "13" and I mentioned Satanic family, I would like to say that the true cause of the world is God, not the Satanic families. I am actually more interested in the use of the term "illuminati" since Illumination is the way of Truth, however, the Satanic "illuminati" are actually darkeners, deceivers, so they are not the truth, and thus they do not really illuminate anything. Truth tellers are more illuminators than a bunch of satanists that run around behind closed doors.

With that said, I can go into further detail about the title of the thread, God is the True Cause. The "zionists" don't rule the world, God does. First, it is ridiculous to say that "zionists run the world," since the world can imply two things: the natural world and society. The natural world is the only world, but even to say that one group controls society is wrong. This is where the divine comes into, but it becomes difficult because we have to explain it through a dualistic mindset. So in that sense, I will divide it between good and evil, and then try to take out the various mistakes and errors that come about because of duality.

So, society consists of good and bad people, both sharing the same land, sometimes even the same rooms. The natural world of course is not controlled by men. It is influenced by man, but not controlled. So for the purposes of this discussion, Nature can be synonymous with God, or at least the force of God is nature. So regardless of what humans are doing, nature still plays a part. A bird can not kill a rodent without wings, and wings do not work without the principles of nature. If man requires the advancement of technology in order to dominate the world, man requires Nature and the principles of nature in order to do that. So it becomes quite clear that God rules the world and society, not man. Thus, satanic families are only powerful to the extent that people are afraid of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Are you here for your own glory or just to spread foolishness?

I'm guessing it's the former because there isn't much to gain by making everyone else dumber except for you to feel smarter.

Maybe one day you will actually want to find the truth.

I am here for wisdom, not glory.

Can you point to the part where I am "spreading foolishness?" I am interested to know which part your brain fails to comprehend.

I am sorry if I made you dumber, the point was to make you smarter.

I have found the truth, can you say the same?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In order to respond to the comment from Tarzan Beta, I am here for my own glory, but that glory is wisdom, not material glory, obviously, since what kind of material glory can I gain from being on ATS? I would like to point out a slight error in his judgment of me, in that I am not here for glory, I am here for wisdom, allow me to explain the difference.

Glory is defined either as heroic action or fame. It is clearly a material gain. Glory from what? Some type of war or peace. Glory by who? Someone who idolizes you. I am not here for glory, because obviously I am practically talking to myself ha! So how can I be here for glory? Wisdom on the other hand does not require worship, or idolation. Wisdom is transcendent, it is coupled with intellectual understanding, but more of an absolute knowledge as opposed to a working, step-by-step reasoning. A man reasons to learn something, and once that is learned, there is no more reasoning necessary (Plotinus). But for knowledge, one already knows. Wisdom is therefore the word that best describes what man ought to seek after, not glory, but transcendental knowledge, an understanding of both human and divine life. The ability to see the positives in misfortune, and the negatives in lucky fortune. To know that all things are good through the proper mindset, that is wisdom, that is what I wish to gain, and what everyone should want, but they do not know this, confused by money and fame. Money and fame are not absolutely bad, but at the same time they can not buy absolute happiness.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If I hadn't found the truth, then I wouldn't be able to say that you are spreading foolishness.

Even though I've found the truth, that does not mean that I fully comprehend all of it. I realize more and more of what I already know everyday. But I certainly don't waste my time meddling with useless theories. I pay attention and wait until I understand. Once I understand, then I believe in the truth. Theories for me, as far as God and the universe are concerned, are a waste. A theory is just a lie. A theory is a half-truth that is passed off as near-truth in which people believe because no one has the patience to wait for the real truth to be revealed.

We are a backwards people and a backwards society because of our theories. Our theories are interfering with the very peace which we seek. It is a useless endeavor to spread junk because you're bored. You don't show one ounce of proof that you actually care what people believe.

I'm sorry if I don't respond well, but I only respond well to those who show some sort of promise. I am trying not to be an attacker, but I find that garbage that is passed on as some sort of enlightenment is torturous. I believe people should be aware not to take these things too seriously, but I also understand that there are many impressionable people out there who might not get another chance if they choose to believe in garbage and they continue down the path of misunderstanding.

I ACTUALLY WANT people to have truth and wisdom. I actually want people to have peace and growth. I actually do love everyone. My actions may seem aggressive and bitter, but that is because I have to constantly fight off these foolish tendencies that people have because their parents failed to make them strong enough to fight it themselves!

When I see threads like this (which I find more often than I respond), I simply ask myself if people are just doing lots of drugs and are bored.

And how foolish it is to talk about God and not even care what He really is and that He is listening at all times. He knows everything that is happening even as it is happening. So what's the point in posting foolishness? Have you no fear of God even if you speak of God?!

It's pure madness. I may not be a good outward example of humility, but I tell you this, I see that we all need a thousand times more of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Without researching "13" but rather reflecting back upon my knowledge of numerology, 13 is before 14; which represents the hierarchies of angels/ archangels. 13 is something like an imperfect ego, like an all consuming rakshasa, a blackhole, whereas 14 is a divine commune with the living and the dead. 4 sides of man's mirror held up to the light of 1.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

If I hadn't found the truth, then I wouldn't be able to say that you are spreading foolishness.

Even though I've found the truth, that does not mean that I fully comprehend all of it. I realize more and more of what I already know everyday. But I certainly don't waste my time meddling with useless theories. I pay attention and wait until I understand. Once I understand, then I believe in the truth. Theories for me, as far as God and the universe are concerned, are a waste. A theory is just a lie. A theory is a half-truth that is passed off as near-truth in which people believe because no one has the patience to wait for the real truth to be revealed.

We are a backwards people and a backwards society because of our theories. Our theories are interfering with the very peace which we seek. It is a useless endeavor to spread junk because you're bored. You don't show one ounce of proof that you actually care what people believe.

I'm sorry if I don't respond well, but I only respond well to those who show some sort of promise. I am trying not to be an attacker, but I find that garbage that is passed on as some sort of enlightenment is torturous. I believe people should be aware not to take these things too seriously, but I also understand that there are many impressionable people out there who might not get another chance if they choose to believe in garbage and they continue down the path of misunderstanding.

I ACTUALLY WANT people to have truth and wisdom. I actually want people to have peace and growth. I actually do love everyone. My actions may seem aggressive and bitter, but that is because I have to constantly fight off these foolish tendencies that people have because their parents failed to make them strong enough to fight it themselves!

When I see threads like this (which I find more often than I respond), I simply ask myself if people are just doing lots of drugs and are bored.

And how foolish it is to talk about God and not even care what He really is and that He is listening at all times. He knows everything that is happening even as it is happening. So what's the point in posting foolishness? Have you no fear of God even if you speak of God?!

It's pure madness. I may not be a good outward example of humility, but I tell you this, I see that we all need a thousand times more of it.

I comprehend the entire truth, as much as any man can comprehend the truth. It is actually quite simple, yet because of the stigma surrounding the truth, it appears as if it is quite greater than it really is. Nothing that I say is a "theory" at all, you are mistaking metaphysics with empirical science. I am enlightened, and I am no longer ashamed to admit that. If you are so afraid of these "theories" then be gone, and leave me to my own devices.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Le me try to break down just a part of what you said

"And how foolish it is to talk about God and not even care what He really is and that He is listening at all times. He knows everything that is happening even as it is happening. So what's the point in posting foolishness? Have you no fear of God even if you speak of God?!"

And how foolish it is to talk about God and not even care what He really is

I base my entire understanding on what God really is, and that is Goodness, Unity, Immortality, Eternity, all of these mean the same thing

He knows everything that is happening even as it is happening. So what's the point in posting foolishness?

God exists, all we need to do is realize it.

Have you no fear of God even if you speak of God?!"

I find this to be funny, if you read my above thread, you'd realize that I believe we are all of the same nature as God. With that said, I care for the truth, and so for that reason I am not afraid of the Truth. How can I be afraid of what I really am? Or rather, I should ask, WHY should I be afraid of what I really am?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You do not have to fight other people's battles, you say you have to constantly fight off people's foolish tendencies because their parents did not raise them to fight it themselves. All you have to do is fight off your negative tendencies, not anyone else's.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How does this apply to atheists?

It seems we always get left out of such things... as everbody automatically assumes we are all religious, yet us atheists can see the world differently.

Can atheists not be true and wise?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

you're right, I can never show off an ounce of proof, because proof is empirical, and what I talk about is immaterial. However, I am not just bored, this is what I love to do. I am however bored that not more people are commenting, but that's life. Patience will have to do.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
How does this apply to atheists?

It seems we always get left out of such things... as everbody automatically assumes we are all religious, yet us atheists can see the world differently.

Can atheists not be true and wise?

atheists for the most part do not believe in God, because they do not believe in religion. It would be like if I did not believe in Biology, because one Biologist was wrong. Would you downplay the Truth just because one Truth Seeker was wrong? Christianity is both the most popular religion and the biggest cause of atheism, mostly because of their (Christianity's) hardened views, but truth is beyond an 'ism'.

Atheism means not-theism, and so as far as that is concerned, you are implying what you do not believe in, yet not what you do believe in. A lot of atheists actually say they have no beliefs, they simply understand scientific facts, for that, all I can say is that empirical science can neither affirm nor deny that which is immaterial. Nothing in science is absolute, not even mathematics, or if it is, it is so abstract that it renders itself impractical, and thus, not an absolute.

Metaphysics is the only area that allows man to comprehend what he truly is, through a medium of philosophy in which he realizes that HE is the absolute, not a scientific theory. Tarzan Beta is saying that I am putting forth foolish theories, but what I say is not a theory.

Of course atheists could become true and wise, at that point, they will no longer be atheist-men, they will be wise-men.

Modern atheism is essentially saying F-U to Christianity. That is fine, but now what will you fall back upon? You have risen over the hump of theism, are you now content with nothing else? Is there not a greater Truth you are seeking? If you did not want to become a doctor, you would become something else, no man can be content simply knowing he is not-a-doctor. Atheism simply means "not-theistic" okay, so what are you? The question is obviously loaded, since it is impossible to define what we are, because what we are is God.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join