It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Administered to 60 Million in U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, although the fear mongering and brain-washing campaign of the pharma-industry and corpomedia shills was not quite as successful as TPTB would have hoped (primarily due to people getting the word out that this was something to be careful with, and major safety issues with the vaccination being exposed), it still looks a LOT of folks bought into it. It will be interesting to see how many of these folks end up with 'bizarre' illnesses over the long haul, which of course, will be painted as "non-related" to this latest round of mercury and squalene infiltrations into their systems. Sigh.

Dec. 22 (Bloomberg) -- At least 60 million Americans have received the swine flu vaccine out of 111 million doses available as of this week, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported today.

Most states are now offering free inoculations to everyone after first limiting the shots to those most at risk, said Anne Schuchat, head of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, on a conference call with reporters. Vaccine availability across the country has been rising, even as illnesses are on the wane, according to the CDC.

Full Story:

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting, in 76 they manage to vaccinate 40 millions before it was pull out of the markets.

I guess taking into consideration that the population has increased since 76 that will be about the same.

Still I wonder how many of those 60 were pregnant women and children, in 76 it was not pregnant women and children targeted, but young adults and the elderly.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Even if that 60 million number is true, that still leaves 80% left.
People, don't think for a second that TPTB are gunning for 99% depopulation at one go of it. Even a million deaths will let them enact the political machinations to take care of the rest they desire to do away with.
And of those 60 million, how many are wondering if their shot is "potent" enough after AstraZeneca recalled 4.7 million nasal spray h1n1 shots www.businessweek.com...
and Sanofi Aventis recalled 800,000 due to poor potency?

This whole thing has been a big scam and a scheme.
Obama flies Air Force One into NY city on the Monday following the Saturday, April 25 h1n1 emergency declaration in Mexico, imbuing h1n1 with negative 9-11 imagery.
Obama takes the vaccine himself on the Monday before Christmas, imbuing the vaccine with positive energy. Why wait until the media frenzy has died down to advocate for the vaccine? Why is all this vaccine available now that there is no demand for it due to the media silence?

And so, one last question. If this whole scheme was a money grab, why bother recalling the doses before the flu season is over?

Folks, this is not over yet.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by jcrash]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I agree. I'm waiting to see how this turns out because I'm sure we've not heard the last of the vaccine or the H1N1 media scare.

I think everyone is kind of holding their breath to see what happens next because this by no means, was a normal situation. The way it all happened raises way to many questions.

new topics

top topics

join